Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

CORONA VIRUS: How The Bible Predicted It. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CORONA VIRUS: How The Bible Predicted It. (743 Views)

Corona Virus:how Miracle Healing Pastors Became Powerless / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CORONA VIRUS: How The Bible Predicted It. by jplusnaira: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2020
This is another interesting one. I just came across this connection and was wondering what you people think about it.

Revelation 6:8 King James Version

And I looked, and behold a *pale horse* : and *his name that sat on him was Death* , and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

C - 3
O - 15
R - 18
O - 15
N - 14
A - 1
°°°°°°°°°
6 - 66

Remember 666

Now let's look at the keywords closely:
>>> Pale horse( *CHLOROQUINE* )

>>> His name that sat on him was death
( *CORONA* )

Chloroquine*
CHLORO-EQUINE is *Pale Horse*

According to collinsdictionary.com

Chloro means having chlorine in the molecule. chloroform. Word origin.
< Greek> chlōros, *pale* green:

According to vocabulary.com :
Equine means having to do with *horses* . An equine saddle is one used for a *horse* , as opposed to one for a camel. An equine face is a *horse* face.

The government of the country arranged lockdown from the 26 march 2020 and the Bible verse Isaiah 26:20 says

"Go home, my people and lock your doors ! Hide yourself for a little while until the Lord's anger has passed."

So folks what do you think

Re: CORONA VIRUS: How The Bible Predicted It. by jplusnaira: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2020
wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

I Miss God. / Sex Dream / Dr Olukoya: Maureen Badejo, Confess To Your Witchcrafts Of Lies, Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.