Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. (671 Views)

Please Can Someone Interpret This Dream / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2020
I dreamt I saw a cute puppy and went closer to play with it. the puppy unleashed and bite my right hand. It wouldn’t let go. I was screaming and hitting it’s head but it won’t let go. At last two old women came and used an iron rod to hit its head severally before it let go of my hand. I woke up immediately and the worse happened, the exact spot the puppy bite me was hurting so badly. It took close to an hour before the pain stopped.

The dream isn’t the problem but how did the pain come to life?

I love dogs by the way.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by StandardJohn(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Work on your spiritual life sir. You're weak spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Prechgold1180(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2020
Your wife or gf is about to do you strong thing
The beautiful puppy represent something you love either ur wife or girlfriend

The puppy biting you = equals something you love hurting you

The two old women =family people

The pain on your finger that took hour to go = wants you to be careful

Joseph I have done your job

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by loadedvibes: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2020
Lol.. this made me laugh.. e say na how did the pain come to life
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2020
Buy rat killer.

Na Mouse bite your hand for dream. Sorry.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2020
StandardJohn:
Work on your spiritual life sir. You're weak spiritually.
how do I do this?
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Buy rat killer.

Na Mouse bite your hand for dream. Sorry.
grin you are wrong. I for see teeth Mark for the hand but none
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Your wife or gf is about to do you strong thing
The beautiful puppy represent something you love either ur wife or girlfriend

The puppy biting you = equals something you love hurting you

The two old women =family people

The pain on your finger that took hour to go = wants you to be careful

Joseph I have done your job
ex girlfriend, yes. I told her I am not doing again. She’s been trying to come back but I don’t want to believe the dream has anything to do with her.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by donbachi(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2020
And e go be local dog...No dey chop dog meat...on a serious note;two women will advice u now or in near future,over ur love life.take their advice.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by StandardJohn(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Carchoice:
how do I do this?
Read your Bible, pray more and avoid too much of worldly things. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2020
StandardJohn:

Read your Bible, pray more and avoid too much of worldly things. May God help you.
worldly things!!! Na woman e go be. I’m very bad in that area. I can’t help it but I need help to stop it. I pray, I talk to God.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Righteousness89(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2020
First of all, on How the Pain came into the Physical! That's to let you Understand that it is the SPIRTUAL Realm that Controls The PHYSICAL Realm..

Only ignorant Folks Play with this and it usually Cost them..

Secondly the Nice puppy Dog Represents Unfriendly Friends!

There are Certain things or Persons you are attached to. You need to be Careful! The Outside appearance may look good and alright but there is Danger when you get in...
Check yourself very well.

Lastly when you get a Dream that does not look good to you. The Moment u get up, open your Mouth and Cancel it in the Name of Jesus..

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
First of all, on How the Pain came into the Physical! That's to let you Understand that it is the SPIRTUAL Realm that Controls The PHYSICAL Realm..

There are Certain things or Persons you are attached to. You need to be Careful! The Outside appearance may look good and alright but there is Danger when you get in...

Lastly when you get a Dream that does not look good to you. The Moment u get up, open your Mouth and Cancel it in the Name of Jesus..
i prayed though. Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

The best interpretation so far. Op, u love women a lot and that fine puppy represents a pretty lady u will encounter soon. Beware.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

The best interpretation so far. Op, u love women a lot and that fine puppy represents a pretty lady u will encounter soon. Beware.
cry I don’t even know if I am with that lady already. I have a lot on the list currently. I’m starting to believe being single is gateway to promiscuity.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2020
Carchoice:
I dreamt I saw a cute puppy and went closer to play with it. the puppy unleashed and bite my right hand. It wouldn’t let go. I was screaming and hitting it’s head but it won’t let go. At last two old women came and used an iron rod to hit its head severally before it let go of my hand. I woke up immediately and the worse happened, the exact spot the puppy bite me was hurting so badly. It took close to an hour before the pain stopped.

The dream isn’t the problem but how did the pain come to life?

I love dogs by the way.
And u love women too much. That puppy represents a lady, beware of the way u go about chasing women. The dream means women will destroy u if u are not careful.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by gbengaeed(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2020
...sorry to disappoint you, the attack has already enter into your body you will eventual survive it but you need to be very strong in prayer.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2020
ArewaOduduwaBia:

And u love women too much. That puppy represents a lady, beware of the way u go about chasing women. The dream means women will destroy u if u are not careful.

you don’t know me but you and that righteous guy said it all. cry
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2020
gbengaeed:
...sorry to disappoint you, the attack has already enter into your body you will eventual survive it but you need to be very strong in prayer.
attack ke!!!

This is getting scary.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Carchoice:
how do I do this?
Pray, read your bible, listen to sermons. I'll recommend, DK Olukoya, Joshua Selman, Benson Idahosa, Kumuyi and EA Adeboye.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Righteousness89(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Carchoice:
attack ke!!!

This is getting scary.

Don't mind that Guy!

Nothing has Entered you!

Don't Entertain any Fear!

The Power is in your Tongue!

Cancel it in the Name of JESUS!

And be Cautious of your Life style...

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by gbengaeed(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
why should it cancel it in the name of JESUS if nothing has happen, you better be honest with him so that he will be serious with prayer and be conscious of thing he find pleasure in.
Righteousness89:

Don't mind that Guy!

Nothing has Entered you!

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Righteousness89(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
gbengaeed:
why should it cancel it in the name of JESUS if nothing has happen, you better be honest with him so that he will be serious with prayer and be conscious of thing he find pleasure in
What Nonsense Truth are u talking about!
You are Totally False!

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by gbengaeed(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
..you are off track bro.
Righteousness89:

What Nonsense Truth are u talking about!
You are Totally False!

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Righteousness89(m): 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Carchoice don't allow anybody Minister Confusion and Fear to you..

As long as you Cancel that Experience in the Name of JESUS! It is Cancelled!

Any dream that comes to you which is not good or Favorable do not Entertain it. Cancel, Despise and Disregard it! Dont Allow it disturb you.

Surrender to JESUS and activate the Power in you. It's only when you continue in Sin that you Expose yourself..

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Any dream that comes to you which is not good or Favorable do not Entertain it. Cancel, Despise and Disregard it! Dont Allow it disturb you.

Surrender to JESUS and activate the Power in you. It's only when you continue in Sin that you Expose yourself..

cry
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by greencard: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

he should stay off fornicating

That thing might get him killed if not for mercy of God and good foundation of his family

That's the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Righteousness89(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
greencard:
he should stay off fornicating

That thing might get him killed if not for mercy of God and good foundation of his family

That's the truth

Of Course he has to!

If he continues in that he is opening himself to Disasters..

It has been Shown to him..
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Missyajoke(f): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't mind that Guy!

Nothing has Entered you!

Don't mind the guy he's saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Armed robbers are about to attack you and they will injure you
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
D Dream Could Mean A Friend Or Someone Related To U Is Hurting U With Words Or Has Hurt U With Words 4 Doing Something. It Could Be 4 Ur Kind Gesture.
Re: Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. by princely83(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dear poster flee from fornication for everysin a man commits is out of body but he that commits fornication sin against his own body. The women/ iron that you saw represent the God(prayer, fasting' reading the word of God). Work on your spiritual life and leave women before you are ruined.

(1) (Reply)

DR. Veronica Winston / Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars / Hear What My Pastor Has Been Saying About Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.