Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1139 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / How My Boyfriend Cheated On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by CindyBotuonye(f): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2020
I’ve gotten enough advice. Thanks �
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2020
My sister, you have seen the handwritings on the wall. Your last sentence says it all. I don't know what advice you want from us. I'll advise you to move on with your life. He's wicked after all the checks he's been putting on you.

Love is stupid shaa
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: ... by Yohans(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2020
I have nothing to say cos you already know what to do.
Re: ... by Psalm2423(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2020
He can actually make out without having sex, we do it all the time. grin grin.

It's up to you to accept him back or not. You've already made your mind, and that's why you've not accepted him yet. That's also why you've not concluded that you won't accept him yet. It's totally up to you, no one can advise you.
Re: ... by Auwalsada: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2020
If that's you on your DP. You probably ain't faithful too
Re: ... by dawnomike(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2020
The earlier you flee... the better!
If he is broke and does this, you can imagine when he is stable financially.
Re: ... by Blizzy9ja: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Pls forgive him... To err is human to forgive is divine
Re: ... by pmoye(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
You're very pretty though.

CindyBotuonye:
So,I’ve been dating this guy for close to 3 years now. We lived together for 2 and 1/2 years before we decided it was time to step up the relationship and rent a better house in another location. Being the one financially capable, he went to another state to look for a house. While he was there, he sent friends,spies,etc to keep an eye on me and my movement. He calls me and FaceTime me like 20times a day,just to know where I am. Dictates my whereabouts, dictates what I should wear etc.(he has been doing these since day one of the relationship).
This was happening around 12 of February or so. Come 14th of February,we had like the most romantic Valentine’s Day ever and he went back to continue the house search.
1week later,I got a notification from Snapchat,that my “bae” posted a snap. Only for me to open the snap and see him with another girl,swimming,kissing,making out. They even lodged in the hotel and did what they did.
When I approached him with it,he said they only made out,they didn’t have s*x. I don’t know how that is possible. Lmaooo. Anyways,he’s been asking me to give the relationship another chance, and I don’t think I want to cause, once bitten, twice shy. But what do you guys think?
Re: ... by Liposure: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Take a break from d relationship 4 now
Re: ... by CindyBotuonye(f): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Auwalsada:
If that's you on your DP. You probably ain't faithful too

Wow.. so faithfulness is now a stereotype?
Re: ... by CindyBotuonye(f): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Psalm2423:
He can actually make out without having sex, we do it all the time. grin grin.

It's up to you to accept him back or not. You've already made your mind, and that's why you've not accepted him yet. That's also why you've not concluded that you won't accept him yet. It's totally up to you, no one can advise you.
undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
u dat iz looking like a LovePeddler , are u faithful to him. angry angry.
Re: ... by CindyBotuonye(f): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Miniso:
u dat iz looking like a LovePeddler , are u faithful to him. angry angry.
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen A King Size Backside, This Curvy Model Ass Is All You Need To See / What Is D Right Name 4 Girls On Badoo? / Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.