Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! (1099 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! by Donspicey: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
I have been friend with this beautiful looking Damsel for a while though she is not my Babe because am babeless presently.....

Today she paid me a visit and as we were discussing she asked me what i would offer her for Chrismas and i told her that i will Buy her Bone Straight.....

Na so she just shout Noooooooo i dont want Bone straight ooooo.......

I come dey happy say i don jam babe wey no get high taste..........

I then asked her why she dont want Bone straight....

To my greatest surprise this babe stood up and asked me to take a good look at her and tell her if her bones are not straight enough.....

Toorrr...naso me sef tell her say she set oooo(realising dat she does not know wat bone straight meant)......

I kum ask her wetin she want.........

She said she needs money to support her business......

I asked her how much and she said 500k my brodas and sisters na as i take price market oooo

Naso My chairman wey been stand like standing fan just face down instantly begin look my rug...

Room wey cold before begin hot anyhow.....

Please how do i discharge her

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! by Sonoyom(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Since you get power to straighten bone you suppose get power to straighten joints na

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! by WorriorPlus: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
It's getting crazier
Re: Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! by Saig: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hehehe You never see
Re: Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! by Uzomacharles: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
give am format...

say the money wey you get na 200k and u use 150k for Forex Trading and by the ending of January them go fund you like 1M....

And the remaining 50k you wan use am buy laptop and use change start blogging business....

Then her say if she really like you make she get patience and tell her make she give you her own Christmas gift sharp sharp wink wink...

I never try am before grin grin grin grin

you fit give her like 2k after the deal for your house,make she use buy something as Christmas gift...
Re: Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! by illicit(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
500 k for how many rounds

start from there....

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! by tee59(f): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
I know you're joking, but continue.
Re: Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! by Donspicey: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sonoyom:
Since you get power to straighten bone you suppose get power to straighten joints na

Dis one never gv me go ahead nah.......

If to say na my babe now e for still beta pass.....
Re: Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! by Donspicey: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Uzomacharles:
give am format...

say the money wey you get na 200k and u use 150k for Forex Trading and by the ending of January them go fund you like 1M....

And the remaining 50k you wan use am buy laptop and use change start blogging business....

Then her say if she really like you make she get patience and tell her make she give you her own Christmas gift sharp sharp wink wink...

I never try am before grin grin grin grin

you fit give her like 2k after the deal for your house,make she use buy something as Christmas gift...

so na me u wan use test format wey u neva use bfr.....if e backfire nko
Re: Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! by Donspicey: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
tee59:
I know you're joking, but continue.

Na reality oooo.....
Dis hot afternoon na im e happen......
Abi you need evidence?
Re: Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! by Donspicey: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
illicit:

start from there....

Bro me sef tire oooo.....

500k go dagger 1,0O0 okpo for dis side oooo......

She don almost kill my battery wit calls sef......
Re: Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! by Sonoyom(m): 1:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Donspicey:

Dis one never gv me go ahead nah.......

If to say na my babe now e for still beta pass.....
If you give am 500k and she no come gree na?
I would suggest that the money should be a loan to her, at least let there be a plan for repayment. With that she will be serious and that will help her put the money in her business and not for frivolity.
Re: Must Read!!!what A Girl Told Me About Bone Straigth!!! by Aksnoopy: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2020
illicit:

start from there....
Lmao! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting His 14 Years Old Victim / Boring Sex / Women Can’t Love Men Unconditionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.