Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" (9716 Views)

Davido Wife Chioma Flaunts Massive Boobs As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas A / See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
It’s very unfortunate considering the moral standard among young girls and boys living in Ghana especially those in SHS.

I don’t know whether social media is the root cause or poor parenting as Counsellor Lutterdot will put it.

Here is a video showing the moment a young beautiful Ghanaian lady who should be in SHS calling on guys to come and “eat” her hard with just 20ghc.

In the video the lady shows the moment she was lying down on the bed while showing off her breast and pu**sy including her WhatsApp phone number.

I am short of words, therefore, watch the video below and tell us what’s happening to our young ladies in comments.

The video and photos can't be posted here, Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/03/video-come-and-chop-me-with-just.html?m=1

Re: 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2020

Re: 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
na today?! there has been oloshos since the beginning of time... and its not about to end any time soon.
Re: 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by BabbanBura(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
MissTalker:
Watch The Full Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/03/video-come-and-chop-me-with-just.html?m=1

Come chop HI virus, Corona Virus and Hanta virus abi?
Re: 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by lilfort(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
olosho number 1
awon bois don use dis one lyf 4 benz

1 Like

Re: 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
lilfort:
olosho number 1
awon bois don use dis one lyf 4 benz

Lol..
Re: 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
BabbanBura:

Come chop HI virus, Corona Virus and Hanta virus abi?

Hahaha
Re: 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by Countersam(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
MissTalker:
It’s very unfortunate considering the moral standard among young girls and boys living in Ghana especially those in SHS.

I don’t know whether social media is the root cause or poor parenting as Counsellor Lutterdot will put it.

Here is a video showing the moment a young beautiful Ghanaian lady who should be in SHS calling on guys to come and “eat” her hard with just 20ghc.

In the video the lady shows the moment she was lying down on the bed while showing off her breast and pu**sy including her WhatsApp phone number.

I am short of words, therefore, watch the video below and tell us what’s happening to our young ladies in comments.

The video and photos can't be posted here, Watch The Video Below,

Less than 1500₦ fa?

Re: 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Countersam:

Less than 1500₦ fa?

You don see am nah
Re: 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by michael52573(m): 5:45am On Mar 26, 2020
This is not real, probably a scam. The money is too low you can do nothing with that. Plus lets see the face too. Probably scary.
Re: 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
michael52573:
This is not real, probably a scam. The money is too low you can do nothing with that. Plus lets see the face too. Probably scary.

Lol..., how do you know
Re: 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Her booby is fine shaa
Re: 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by ogheneruemu123(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lol
Re: 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Fine woman

(1) (Reply)

Why Does my female roommate Stare at me at night / This White Girl With Very Big A*ss Is Disturbing The Internet (pictures ) / After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.