Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,164 members, 7,957,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV (1047 Views)

Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by Casalindal(f): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
I’m not here to say any greeting to any fool or idiot here...

We go to church and preach about discriminating on people living with HIV, we preach this at the hospital and at school. Yet I see a lot of you blashing my fiancé and my decision on picking a partner. Non of you here know me but you seat there and judge my life like yours is any better?? I am the one that want to marry him and I love him irrespective of what his health status is, I don’t want anyone to ever call out my partner status or use it to insult me ever again. I call out on the universe to bring upon anyone who bad trash my partner may you get this same virus you are using to down talk him. It shall be as I have spoken and it will be upon anyone
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
I once worked with an NGO that specialize in preventing and controlling HIV/AIDS in Nigeria.

With what I now know, having the disease is not a death sentence. You could get married to one and live a perfect healthy life.
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by Casalindal(f): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Obingene:
I once worked with an NGO that specialize in preventing and controlling HIV/AIDS in Nigeria.

With what I now know, having the disease is not a death sentence. You could get married to one and live a perfect healthy life.

Tell those ignorant pigs here that, I’m sick and tired of them insulting my partner because of his status
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by Kingsteve(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
You still don't get it!
No sensible person will discriminate against anyone living with the HIV.
The problem is YOU

Such personal info should be kept personal.
There are places to seek advice on such delicate matters, def not on NL.

Your attention seeking is what people have problem with.

I know you still won't get it after this explanation.

8 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by Casalindal(f): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingsteve:
You still don't get it!
The problem is YOU

What attention are mine seeking here?? Do I tag anyone on my thread?? When does creating a “thread” mean one is seeking attention?? I put up my story for opinion not for attention. Why not ignore, or bash me rather than calling out my partner status?? Like when did we get to this place. At some point you as well have made fun of my partner my decision yet I have ignored you. Well I wish you everything you have used to mock me
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by Kingsteve(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

What attention are mine seeking here?? Do I tag anyone on my thread?? When does creating a “thread” mean one is seeking attention?? I put up my story for opinion not for attention. Why not ignore, or bash me rather than calling out my partner status?? Like when did we get to this place. At some point you as well have made fun of my partner my decision yet I have ignored you. Well I wish you everything you have used to mock me

Aunty, I didn't mock your guy oo.
If there's anyone I mocked, it's you, not him.
Also bear in mind, when you post such sensitive info online, you will get different opinions from people.

Not everyone will share the same ideologies/sentiments with you.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by seankafor(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Madam go sidon one place..

Here is not a place for emotional comfort.
You can go to your family WhatsApp group that..

Now swerve..we have Corona virus and more pressing issues to deal with angry
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

Tell those ignorant pigs here that, I’m sick and tired of them insulting my partner because of his status

Please forgive them.
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by abdullahI24: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Corona virus, overcrowded, prison, Nigerian.

If know you know
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by tunize(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Kingsteve:
You still don't get it!
The problem is YOU

Nor mind this babe ...funny thing is that the partner she is shouting upandan for is not even aware that she's telling the full world about his status.somtn that was suppose to be confidential......
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by UNNSUGpresido(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Does your partner know you told the whole world he has hiv?
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by dukeprince50: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

We go to church and preach about discriminating on people living with HIV, we preach this at the hospital and at school. Yet I see a lot of you blashing my fiancé and my decision on picking a partner. Non of you here know me but you seat there and judge my life like yours is any better?? I am the one that want to marry him and I love him irrespective of what his health status is, I don’t want anyone to ever call out my partner status or use it to insult me ever again. I call out on the universe to bring upon anyone who bad trash my partner may you get this same virus you are using to down talk him. It shall be as I have spoken and it will be upon anyone
I noticed u brought too much confidential issues about u to NL which is immature in my opinion, You brought it online, what u got is people's opinion.

Anyways as long as u love him, u can go on with the relationship.
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by Zenemonte: 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
I noticed u brought too much confidential issues about u to NL which is immature in my opinion, You brought it online, what u got is people's opinion.

Anyways as long as u love him, u can go on with the relationship.
[/s]
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by Karmaisme(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

Calm down, try as much as possible to ignore bad belle.
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

How did the pigs get to know about your partner's health status? You brought it here right?

Why you didn't use alternative moniker to create your threads and remain anonymous.

How are we even sure you are female?

Do you know Reile ?
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by Koralords: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
But you not responsible bringing your so called fiancé status online ,
That’s stupidity and you blaming people for using it against you ,
How old are you ?
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by Philipmighty(m): 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
this casalinda is a dick sucker?? why bringing your fiancée issue to this forum is sucks gal
Re: Why So Much Hate And Discrimination On People Living With HIV by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

Hmmm oga

(1) (Reply)

Birds Seen Playing Basketball Sparks Outrage [Video] / How Do I Pm Someone On Nairaland / See The Animation We Made For Dbull That People Said Is "Indecent" (pics& Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.