Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? (47323 Views)

COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada / Coronavirus: Pharmacy Accused Of Selling A Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer For N19,950 / Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by nappy760(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2020
I just passed ikorodu garage ....heard one guy shouting hand sanitizer 500.
Face mask 150
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by kingjrofficial(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2020
edoairways:
Can I use ogogoro in place of hand sanitizer?
sure... Any spirit drink, Liquor recommended
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by ikorodureporta: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2020
na wa o ....mask wey be 2 for N50 before ....& no prophet or motivation writer told us to venture into this business

1 Like

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by ckmayoca: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2020
How sure are you that this is effective?

Jefe1:
Bought this for 1500Naira in ibadan
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Mizwisdom(f): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2020
xana101:
Contact me for facemask at N250 per one. 08034895737

Something they were begging us to buy two for N50 during harmattan? I would rather use hanky that I can wash and reuse

1 Like

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2020
That use nd trowaway its still #50 here in jos bt dat wash nd wear its #200

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by miketayo(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2020
Face mask: 2 for 50 naira
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Asekhamhe1: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2020
Do i no oiiin
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by fineboynl(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2020
1k 250ml

the painful part is nobody is checking if they are original or just akamu

1 Like

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by ikorodureporta: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2020
some people go even carry disease from wearing those mask....imagine using same one a whole week

1 Like

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Draught: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2020
salveoP:
. Quiet cheap... which state are you?

Garki, FCT.
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by captainamiedi1: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2020
face mask ---- 400 for 1

hand sensitizer --- 1000 for 70ml

Comment ---- Na God go punish Them. Corona will be their portion. while Fuel is still 145. Greedy beast

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Timijo(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2020
How many nose masks is sold for #800?
dukeprince50:
Morning NLders, So today I went to a pharmacy to get face mask, here in PH along Choba road.
The girl told me face mask is 800NGN.

I was like WTF, I bought it sha, prevention is always cheaper than cure, I didn't care to ask for hand sanitizer before they say a price which could make me wonder if the "Sanitizer could also wash away sins and sorrows.

I walked a bit forward and asked somewhere else (towards that place you take bus to mile3) and it was just 500NGN. Still expensive but better.

So how much is face mask in ur area?

And those who wish to buy could know where its less expensive
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Olodo24: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2020
Face Mask - 500 Hand gloves - 400 Sanitizers - 1,800 for that small bottle

No cheap thing in PH again
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by donestk(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2020
Which part of jos?

Nelsonnwagbo:
That use nd trowaway its still #50 here in jos bt dat wash nd wear its #200
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Kylekent59: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2020
The bible even talks about those who add too much gain to their business.

Lots of people here are Christians ooo.

If you like, sell for 500, 600,250,..etc. The more you are increasing the price, the chances you[the seller] would contract the virus sometime in the future.

People lack wisdom.

In a sane country, stuffs like this should be reduced quickly so as to protect more lives.

What is now the purpose of shutting schools, places of worship, markets, boarders...etc when protective kits are costly.

I just don't know why people are wicked.

If that boy hadn't brought out his loaf of bread and fishes, many wouldn't eat that day.

But he brought it out and many were saved. He made it easier for Jesus. It showed he was ready to sacrifice and share his small meal with the crowd.

Look at the people Jesus died for today(so they claim), they are the very ones going against his teachings.

Many Christians are going to hell.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by africaflozy(f): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2020
One Yeye face mask is #300 here in sagamu.
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Samyokporua(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2020
If you stay around Jakande Gate, NNPC, Iyana Ejigbo, Cele Egbe and Ikotun, Hit me up for 100ml sanitizers at 500naira each

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Treasure17(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2020
Three hundred naira and seven hundred naira base on the size you want.
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Felalucky8(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2020
Who so ever black man with black minds selling any stuff on his/her selfish interest when the same price from the producer is still the same, know that Karma must cut up with you.
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by mechanics(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2020
That's the price of hand sanitiser.
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by jospepper(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2020
Nose mask abi face mask?
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by bigpicture001: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2020
brainworkng:
30 pieces 15k grin

If what...mask or sanitizers...Mk ur comment comprehensive
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by shogsman(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2020
I hate the citizens of this country, I wish I could change the people living in this country with a new breed of people, about 5 weeks ago before all this I got two face masks at 50 naira for a project now one is 400naira in the same place,I challenged the woman yesterday and I told her she is a useless human being in front of her husbands cos I was extremely disappointed and ashamed at the same time.
To all of the people that increased the price of this necessities to cash in on the situation may you never know peace in your life until you breathe your last, you will never find joy in life.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by HolyTitus(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2020
Juliearth:
Wind hand sanitizer retails for 4000 naira here in Minna. Not sure about nose mask.
how can a woman be this beautiful??!!
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Yewandequeen(f): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2020
Lifedonor:
Kai!! My babe don finish me ooh!!!
She just sold me hand sanitizer #1500

I bought 500ml bottle for 2800 cry
Dettol 50ml is sold for 1,000
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by richPHAROAH: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2020
Powersurge:

You meant five hundred million six hundred thousand and eight hundred Naira?
lol me sef tire o cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Getintouch2004(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2020
Abuja

Face mask: 500

Hand sanitizer 60ml: 800 to 1k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault / Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured / Vets Pull Out Full-Size Blanket Swallowed By A 13-Foot Pet Burmese Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.