Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? (47305 Views)

COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada / Coronavirus: Pharmacy Accused Of Selling A Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer For N19,950 / Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by davidtemi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
jericco1:

Abesan
which pharmacy in abesan?
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Juliearth(f): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
That use nd trowaway its still #50 here in jos bt dat wash nd wear its #200

Funny enough, the reusable mask offers little to no protection.

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Juliearth(f): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
iyke926:

Your landlord is nice. Mine knows how to collect from people.

I bought those washable nose masks for 300 yesterday night. Will be buying big bottles of squadron for sanitizing my hand and for other uses.

Those disposable masks are better than the reusable ones.
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by noblealuu: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
priscaoge:
65ml of GEL+ ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER is 1k against 200 that was initial price.

Face Mask is Out of stock.

I have this for sale

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Adicsonbaba(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hand sanitiser 500
Face mask 200
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by tetula123(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sonfethopia:
We never see for waff city o
i just buy this morning for estate round about. #150

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by lady25(f): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sterilink hand sanitizer is produced by Emzor pharmaceutical.
Unit price N900
A carton cost N75,000contains one hundred units
Delivery available
Call or whatsapp 07058736173
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by hohafrank(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
Rabbitcartel:
Omo na to block nose with shiloh mantel sure pass ooh
correct

1 Like

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by alphatron(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
Bulk hand sanitizers for sake at affordable price in Lagos.Waybill is possible across the country
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Niorte: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
God will punish some people for excessive gain.

Bought nose make of 50 pieces for N8,000 on Saturday at one Fountain Medical Pharmacy, beside Shoprite, Sangotedo.

By Tuesday they increased the price to N12000.

God will punish some people with excessive gain. This is not a matter of demand and supply....it is wickedness and greediness.

I heard same nose masks used to sell for 500 but now 12000.

God will punish them, that I am sure of.
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Queenserah26:
Was kidding but really, just laugh it off. It was probably expensive where she got hers cheesy

OK ... I will heed your advise
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by clems88(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Me yaff no buy oo grin I use as much as possible at work.
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by jericco1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
davidtemi:
which pharmacy in abesan?

Not a pharmacy oh
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by rotadeco27: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
picoba:
Very ;Dn expensive. A woman added 600 naira on top of the one I bought last w
eekend
Nawa oooo
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Wronggee(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
I bought Hand sanitizer yesterday for #2800 in Asaba
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by SEGLIZ: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
post=87779089:
People are buying and hoarding it in our present area at PH,

750 For face mask.
750 For Hand Sanitizer.

We told the owner of the Biggest pharmacy/Store/Supermarket in the area about an idea we got online to discourage people from buying so much at once so that it can go around,
that he should put a notice that says

BUY ONE FOR #750 and TWO FOR #3000 and THREE FOR #5000!

We forgot for a minute that this is still Naija.
He just looked at all of us @[/color] and says 'abeg, na my market i wan sell,
If one person buy one carton at once,
na quick profit be dat'!

We just bought one for each of us @[color=#006600]
and left jejely.
Saying 'One Day One Day, Nigeria will be great again!

soon they would shout Buhari, when even many of the citizens are really enjoying people suffering.
convid19 won't spoil our fun o.
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by crestdevelopers: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nigeria na Dog eat Dog... TUFIAKWA
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by sylve11: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
Shellsploit:

Let me ask Lalasticlala lipsrsealed

grin cool
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by CrudeSon: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
Samyokporua:
If you stay around Jakande Gate, NNPC, Iyana Ejigbo, Cele Egbe and Ikotun, Hit me up for 100ml sanitizers at 500naira each

Imagine the dirty place this was done undecided
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Majikmoment(f): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
I bought sanitizer for 1800 naira, I was like, naija , which way?
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by lilachiever(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
incogni2o:

In lasu yesterday.
150 100
Inside the school?
I wanted to buy at Iyana-Iba yesterday and they were all quoting #300
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Alexaonfleek: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
This corona virus will end soon.
Then all those inflating the prices and hoarding these face masks and sanitizers go hear am!!!!
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Mejohn: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
Morning NLders, So today I went to a pharmacy to get face mask, here in PH along Choba road.
The girl told me face mask is 800NGN.

I was like WTF, I bought it sha, prevention is always cheaper than cure, I didn't care to ask for hand sanitizer before they say a price which could make me wonder if the "Sanitizer could also wash away sins and sorrows.

I walked a bit forward and asked somewhere else (towards that place you take bus to mile3) and it was just 500NGN. Still expensive but better.

So how much is face mask in ur area?

And those who wish to buy could know where its less expensive

A pack of nose mask at Health pharmacy Asaba is sold for 50k while one piece is sold for 1k don't know about hand sanitizers
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by FLYFIRE(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Masks are dangerously false-hopes. It does not prevent one from getting the virus. It is ONLY helpful at preventing patients from spreading the virus. Hand washing is the main preventive key. DONT WASTE MONEY ON MASKS UNLESS YOU HAVE OR SUSPECT TO HAVE CONTRACTED THE VIRUS

1 Like

Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Tomilola360: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sanitizer N2200
Face mask N12000 for a pack
Gloves N6000 for a pack

PIPELINE BUSSTOP, EGBEDA IDIMU
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Percaput: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
UI area in Ibadan as at yesterday, got a nose mask for #100 using methylated spirit for sanitizer
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by kolaomoobba: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hand sanitizer price in Abuja is #900 for 50ml
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by Standing5(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
In Anambra with N500 facemask don't set. For hand sanitizer. Facemask isn't hard now. Just tie your mantle or hankie if they try inflate.
Re: How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? by davidtemi(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
jericco1:

Not a pharmacy oh
oookk.
Which block and nearest bus stop in estate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vets Pull Out Full-Size Blanket Swallowed By A 13-Foot Pet Burmese Python / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner / Coronavirus: Vietnam Says All Its Infected Patients Cured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.