Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

What I Think I Know About COVID19 (what Do You Know About Coronavirus?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Think I Know About COVID19 (what Do You Know About Coronavirus?) (360 Views)

President Buhari Speaks For The First Time About Coronavirus, Urges (video) / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Think I Know About COVID19 (what Do You Know About Coronavirus?) by Apeshy101(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hello all, hope you are staying safe during this COVID19 pandemic?

Here is my submission on the virus ( I maybe 99.99% wrong as I'm not a medical professional nor a scientist)

1. The novel coronavirus being a virus can't be cured, only the symptoms can be cured/treated (I may be wrong)

2. It has about 14 days incubation period, after this 14 days, the virus' life circle has completed and the their won't be new infection (I may be wrong)

3. After the 14 days incubation period, the white blood cells will produce antibodies that will fight the virus, thus making the person immune to further infections

4. Since there is no vaccine yet and it take the body about 14 days to fight off the virus, it will be spread and eventually everyone will get the virus

5. Getting the virus is not the problem, you can live normal after getting the virus if the symptoms are managed properly.

6. Eventually everyone will become immune to the virus without taking any vaccines.

Over to you guys, what do you think you know about the coronavirus?

Lalasticlala, let's start from you
Re: What I Think I Know About COVID19 (what Do You Know About Coronavirus?) by Shelumiel: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
I bring your attention to point number six: "everyone will become immune to the virus... ". I know it may sound harsh but, don't you have any empathy for the souls that died because they couldn't fight this virus off...? Oh, why am I saying all this...anyway, its because you've not been infected so babbling shouldn't be too hard for you!!!

1 Like

Re: What I Think I Know About COVID19 (what Do You Know About Coronavirus?) by Apeshy101(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
ilegendd
Offpoint
Stupidity
Davash222
Gwagone
Re: What I Think I Know About COVID19 (what Do You Know About Coronavirus?) by fernandoc(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
This month 27th, it will be over. By the end of this month, whether we like it or not – no matter the medicine they might have produced to cure whatever, it will go the way it came.

If it is not a medicine that brought this to the world, medicine cannot take it out. It will go the way it came.”

Prophet T.B Joshua
Re: What I Think I Know About COVID19 (what Do You Know About Coronavirus?) by Apeshy101(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Shelumiel:
I bring your attention to point number six: "everyone will become immune to the virus... ". I know it may sound harsh but, don't you have any empathy for the souls that died because they couldn't fight this virus off...? Oh, why am I saying all this...anyway, its because you've not been infected so babbling shouldn't be too hard for you!!!

Like I wrote earlier, I may be 99.99% wrong.

I think it wasn't the virus they couldn't fitght off but the symptoms / damages caused by the virus during the virus' active days.

I may be wrong too
Re: What I Think I Know About COVID19 (what Do You Know About Coronavirus?) by Apeshy101(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
fernandoc:
This month 27th, it will be over. By the end of this month, whether we like it or not – no matter the medicine they might have produced to cure whatever, it will go the way it came.

If it is not a medicine that brought this to the world, medicine cannot take it out. It will go the way it came.”

Prophet T.B Joshua
He really said this?

Could you help with a link to when he said probably a link to a video of him saying it?
Re: What I Think I Know About COVID19 (what Do You Know About Coronavirus?) by IchieGroup: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: What I Think I Know About COVID19 (what Do You Know About Coronavirus?) by Offpoint: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
In all sincerity, I'm not in the medical field and I have zero idea about the virus and how it works.

I wouldn't want to make any assumptions to give anyone hope.
For now, we are left in the hands of:
God
Our immune system
And natural selection

Let's all pray for the best and prepare for the worst.
Re: What I Think I Know About COVID19 (what Do You Know About Coronavirus?) by Gwagone: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
The bros above me just said it all
We are all in God's hands
I believe this virus won't come near our dwellings

(1) (Reply)

Naija Money Heist / Is Prostitution Not A Job? – Nigerian Lady Asked (video). / Are U Still Thinking About That 1st Class Degree Certificate Of Yours In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.