Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

President Buhari Speaks For The First Time About Coronavirus, Urges (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Buhari Speaks For The First Time About Coronavirus, Urges (video) (195 Views)

What I Noticed For The Third Time About This Set Of Ladies Online / What I Think I Know About COVID19 (what Do You Know About Coronavirus?) / Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Speaks For The First Time About Coronavirus, Urges (video) by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 05, 2020
President Buhari speaks for the first time about Coronavirus, urges citizens not to panic...

President Muhammadu Buhari has spoken for the first time, after the confirmation of Coronavirus in Nigeria.
In a statement, he expressed sadness about the case, and has commended the Federal Ministry of Health and other relevant agencies whose diligence and efficiency enabled the case to be detected, diagnosed and isolated.
He called and urged for all citizens and responsible government agencies not to panic as undue alarm would do more harm than good.
He said, “Instead, Nigerians should strictly observe the advisories disseminated by the Ministry of Health, Nigeria Centre for Disease Control and the World Health Organisation (WHO), on the best way to prevent infection.
“This information is being broadcast in all available media by the Federal Ministry of Information."

Full details and Short video record:---https://shofoloaded..com/2020/03/president-buhari-speaks-for-first-time.html?m=1

Re: President Buhari Speaks For The First Time About Coronavirus, Urges (video) by Makavelli25: 12:34am On Mar 05, 2020
My only wish now is that you get your share of the game

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Feel Relieved / Drop A Link To An Interesting Or Informative Article Online And Earn / Romance Website For Sale With 5k Visitors, 20k Pageviews A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.