Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Governor Of Kwara State Banned Movement Starting From Tomorrow. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Of Kwara State Banned Movement Starting From Tomorrow. (413 Views)

Breaking News: Wife Of Kwara Coronavirus Index Case Dies / COVID-19: Makinde Imposes Curfew On Oyo, Bans Inter-State Movement From Sunday / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Of Kwara State Banned Movement Starting From Tomorrow. by skoolanga(m): 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Here is the speech made by the Deputy Governor of Kwara state made today 25th of March, 2020

The administration of Malllam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq takes the well-being and health of Kwarans very seriously and will do anything to protect our people. Covid-19 poses a significant threat to our lives and way of life so we must do everything possible to prevent that from happening. It is our collective responsibility to safeguard Kwarans but the government must take a position that it feels is best for all kwarans. Therefore, we are rolling out phase I of public protection measures to prevent the spread of covid-19:
Effectively ‪tomorrow morning at 6:00am‬, by recommendation of the covid-19 committee, the following will go into effect:

1) the close all mosques and churches and any form of religious gatherings

2) Ban all social gatherings without any exclusion

3) Ban all public transportation including taxis, okada, Maruwa and buses 

4) Close down all motor parks in Kwara state 

5) Only stores selling food products and pharmaceuticals are allowed to open at the markets. 

5) All hostels and shopping malls must make provision for temperature checking using infrared handheld thermometers and hand sanitizers. 

I implore all kwarans to join us in keeping our state safe. We will not hesitate to use our security agencies to ensure compliance with these measures to protect our people.

God bless kwarans! God bless the federal republic of nigeria
Re: Governor Of Kwara State Banned Movement Starting From Tomorrow. by Pruwa: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
has he paid salaries
has he given food to the poor
if not he should please reconsider
it will end up killing people faster than the virus
Re: Governor Of Kwara State Banned Movement Starting From Tomorrow. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Why? The state wey dey poor before before. What would they eat na?
Re: Governor Of Kwara State Banned Movement Starting From Tomorrow. by Olunmercy56(f): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
How is that possible They want hunger to kill the people inside their houses undecided
Re: Governor Of Kwara State Banned Movement Starting From Tomorrow. by puregrace(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hunger virus on loose but only the living can eat sha
Re: Governor Of Kwara State Banned Movement Starting From Tomorrow. by athaboi(f): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Eshu
Re: Governor Of Kwara State Banned Movement Starting From Tomorrow. by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
I want to believe there are palliative measures/intervention packages for the good people of Kwara State with this directive by the state government.
#StaySafe.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Insecticide Like Sniper To Disinfect Inside A Car / BREAKING: I Tested Positive For Coronavirus, Says Immigration Boss, Babandede /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.