Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,260 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. (2868 Views)

Do Not Give The Devil A Raw Material To Afflict You. / I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims / I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Has he not Already Promised that He will hotly deal with you evil people?

Has He Not Already Started Delivering His Promises?

OoOh, grin it is even because He has begun delivering His Punishments which you have received your own Portion Already which is why you are begging Him to kill you with Corona, so that you can escape the other Portions of Punishments yet to be delivered to you. grin

[img]https://media./images/c140420a1d306e8985d809ba56087e00/tenor.gif[/img]

Corona is Escape for you.

grin Na Lie, No Cheating! Next year's Portion is Already in your Street. RECEIVE IT! grin grin grin

If what I'm living this year is your God's famous punishment, then may this "punishment" be multiplied upon all my decendants and never reach your side. Please say amen.
Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

If what I'm living this year is your God's famous punishment, then may this "punishment" be multiplied upon all my decendants and never reach your side. Please say amen.

Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be UNPUNISHED:
Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be UNPUNISHED:

coward
Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by shadeyinka(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
God, if you are real, do not let this coronavirus infection pass me by. Send it my way if you are not useless. Omnimpotent one, I am not afraid of you. I am with Satan.
Why don't you challenge Buhari to slam you to Kuje prisons if he knows he is the real president of Nigeria?

I guess your "mumusius" reasoning is made apparent!

1 Like

Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by Lighthouse50: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
If you claim to be at satan's side, did satan not tell you about God?
Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
God, if you are real, do not let this coronavirus infection pass me by. Send it my way if you are not useless. Omnimpotent one, I am not afraid of you. I am with Satan.

grin

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
Automatically the disrespect of the Lord is a sign of gross foolishness. grin

He knows you are fool, yet he loves you. He won't afflict you with any disease. He would rather save you no matter what you say agains Him.

You should know the other side of that statement.

He loves fools.
He loves you.
Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Enoch07:
I join u in prayers, you will have it in Jesus name AMEN!!!! infact may you die from it too in Jesus name!!! thank u fada for hearing our prayers.

grin

You are funny.
I laughed so tey my eyes dey commot water.

Don't mind these guys. They don't understand who God is.

grin
Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
God has no control over Corona.

God is useless.

Your problem is you are frustrated and you desire to die. You are also a coward you are afraid to take your own life, so you are looking for death from God. Easy way out!

You are a coward!

There a thousand and one ways to die.

Some of the easiest are,

1. Take snipper it works like magic.
2. Go and jump into the lagoon, your coward ass might be lucky to be rescued.
3. Enter transformer corner for your area in a second yould be dried like Panla that works like magic too.
4. Use your ceiling fan hook to hang yourself.
Etc etc.

Looking for death from God by insulting Him is a sign of cowardice and foolishness. God doesn't yeild to such request.

Choose any of the options and end your misery.
Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Why don't you challenge Buhari to slam you to Kuje prisons if he knows he is the real president of Nigeria?

I guess your "mumusius" reasoning is made apparent!

At least Kuje prison exists.
Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lighthouse50:
If you claim to be at satan's side, did satan not tell you about God?

Lord Master Satan did. Opened my eyes about the omnimpotent one. The liar and evildoer has no power over me. Never had. Never will.
Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

Automatically the disrespect of the Lord is a sign of gross foolishness. grin

He knows you are fool, yet he loves you. He won't afflict you with any disease. He would rather save you no matter what you say agains Him.

You should know the other side of that statement.

He loves fools.
He loves you.

I know God loves me. He visited me in 2015 but I chased him away.

See my tetimony here on Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/2345686/just-chased-god-away-house
Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Your problem is you are frustrated and you desire to die. You are also a coward you are afraid to take your own life, so you are looking for death from God. Easy way out!

You are a coward!

There a thousand and one ways to die.

Some of the easiest are,

1. Take snipper it works like magic.
2. Go and jump into the lagoon, your coward ass might be lucky to be rescued.
3. Enter transformer corner for your area in a second yould be dried like Panla that works like magic too.
4. Use your ceiling fan hook to hang yourself.
Etc etc.

Looking for death from God by insulting Him is a sign of cowardice and foolishness. God doesn't yeild to such request.

Choose any of the options and end your misery.

off topic
Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by shadeyinka(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

At least Kuje prison exists.
Corona virus also exist na!
Re: I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. by LikeAking: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trolling A Reverend Father! Confession Time! / Where Did Christians Get Their Concept Of Satan From ? / Dr. Sign Fireman Teams Up With Prophet Samson Ayorinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.