Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 (94766 Views)

COVID-19: 2 More Deaths And 20 New Cases, Total Now 210 (NCDC) / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by blank(f): 6:43am On Mar 26, 2020
I'm wondering why no one else has recovered except the first 2 cases. My prayers are with the new mum and her 6 week old baby. God please keep them.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by israelmao(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2020
Let not your heart be troubled Coronavirus will soon become history.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2020
Kekekenny:
We all know the Covid-19 cases in naija are more than ds figures. Carefully releasing it not to create panic. We are aware of 15 new cases from Gbagada .But let me stop here. God is in control already cool

Stupid boy spreading fake news everywhere. I will look for your phone number and send it to @NCDC and police cru..

Edited: 08026614940 , found and sent with the screenshot of your post.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by mu2sa2: 6:49am On Mar 26, 2020
Wasky101:

Please I am not inclusive of your "we" share more light so people can know so as not to seem like u just creating unnecessary panick .
Bikini don't stop there give more info
Don't mind the brat. Obviously an ipob whose brain has been reset to lie all the time.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Angelfrost(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2020
Federal government should clap for themselves... They desperately wanted to be counted among the number of those with the pandemic, and they got their wish... Anything to further distract from their total and abysmal failure to lead.

People still entered this nation without isolation protocols from America, UK, and Germany yesterday... A lot of them headed straight to the malls from the airports... How is this not TREASON??!

If the immune system of the average Nigerian doesn't step up to the present challenge... Well, let me not spell it out!!!

Please, I can not say it enough... Forget friendship or relationships... Stay the fvck away from these agents of Satan!!! Once you sight these returnees, flee!!!....
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Dcoy: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2020
lawman88:
Kano State please close your borders now. I want Kano to stay free from this demonic disease

Too late bro
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by faruqola(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2020
this is not seeming like we can contained this virus... it's just rising everyday and just very few cases of discharged
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by sylve11: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2020
1c3JaY:
I just hate this country ... Why the hell did this fools not stop international flights sooner

If it's because of their kids and family surely they will be better off isolated there...

I'm just looking at our health system and feel like crying...

To stay house is not a problem but how does the average Nigerian eat ...

Lord help us...

Men, the average man is in for a longer thing and the poor is in for the longest thing. sad cool
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Angelfrost(m): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2020
IronPant:
This is indeed a complex situation..
I've had a runny nose all day embarassed

Relax... Covid doesn't work that way. grin
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by emonkey(m): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2020
Kekekenny:
We all know the Covid-19 cases in naija are more than ds figures. Carefully releasing it not to create panic. We are aware of 15 new cases from Gbagada .But let me stop here. God is in control already cool

Is there anyone in your own family with COVID-19 ? If so do us a favor and report them to health authorities . Otherwise where are you cooking up your own figures from? Or you mean to say you wish there are thousands already infected in Nigeria and will happily for you die soon? These my Naija people are so terrible .
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Globad(f): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Kekekenny:

I don't think they are suppressing it. They can only declare that people have it after testing. How many people are they testing?
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by ednut1(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2020
Wahala dey
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Blessed769(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2020
frankleesehi:
NCDC has confirmed five fresh new cases of the COVID-19 virus in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt at about 11:25pm on Wednesday night.

Three cases where said to be returning travellers into Nigeria and two are close contact to a confirmed case.
This Virus Is Realy Serious O. Am Safe Anyways. By God's Grace

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1242941046474055681?s=19
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by bluecircle470: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2020
Kekekenny:

My friend as they’re detecting it so they’re informing us. Stop the wrong info okay
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 26, 2020
Surely spreading like wildfire
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2020
meum:
All these returning travellers

can we get elections result like this

if nigeria is not a nation of fraud

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Doncyn(f): 6:59am On Mar 26, 2020
[Government should tell us the progress of their health,dey treated italian man within 2 weeks ,y haven't dey treat dis people to make d no reduce? Or does it mean dt Italian man was fake,if so,deir wish has come to light.let Dem suffer it as we poor people pray to Godquote author=frankleesehi post=87768733]NCDC has confirmed five fresh new cases of the COVID-19 virus in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt at about 11:25pm on Wednesday night.

Three cases where said to be returning travellers into Nigeria and two are close contact to a confirmed case.

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1242941046474055681?s=19[/quote]
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Halo22: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2020
With the rate the number of confirmed cases of this shit is increasing day by day, I am afraid Nigeria cannot contain the situation at hand. Who are still these people coming from overseas, thought they said they have shut down all the airports.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by nelklyn(m): 7:00am On Mar 26, 2020
Kekekenny:
Definitely
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Kesigno: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2020
Man,the number is increasing every day.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Doncyn(f): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2020
Abia close boundaries oooooo dt fool we ve as a governor will listen... Rivers is close oooi
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by themonk(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2020
blank:
I'm wondering why no one else has recovered except the first 2 cases. My prayers are with the new mum and her 6 week old baby. God please keep them.
Your prayers should be with all of them.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by kingjrofficial(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2020
Now our brain has been reset unlike 2days ago where everyone was shouting Bubu must be Positive, bubu must die bla bla bla....wuna eye never see anything,don't wish to someone what u can't wish for ur self embarassed
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by opomulero(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2020
i think its high time they show us some of the coronavirus victims at least on the ventilators RCCG donated, dont show there faces but they can show it from afar.....i dont think dem sabi use the ventilators self......
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by DrClint2207(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2020
This is dubious and incredulous
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Fem4real: 7:07am On Mar 26, 2020
Lagosians no dey hear word ....going about daily hustle ...there is still perfect movement as if nothing happened
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by DrClint2207(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]This is dubious and incredulous
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Miemiepearl(f): 7:09am On Mar 26, 2020
lawman88:
Kano State please close your borders now. I want Kano to stay free from this demonic disease

Somebody should tell NOUN to extend their registration days. One of their oga told me yesterday that the registration deadline is still 31st March, 2020
Exactly, it will be very difficult for Kano State to curb the pandemic, all what it needs is for just one Almajir to catch am then it will spread rapidly.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by netflicks(m): 7:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Its like seeing a movie that becomes a reality we live in...we dont have an idea how long this is going to last..the worst is yet to come.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by Sholaco: 7:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Hmmm una go get to the point where you will not be able to count again. Indiscipline people
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by lomprico(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2020
is the country really on lockdown? undecided
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 by BreconHills(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2020
grandstar:
I won't be surprised if it's 10 times that number.

As much as we dislike Trump, if the Roche anti-Corona vaccine works, it will be fantastic. I think a race should be on to find simple effective treatments and also preventive measures.

I believe a prize of $20m should be given to anyone who finds a simple effective cure. With such a prize, a cure will be found within 6months.

Bros there is no need for such a prize the patent and licensing rights on such a drug alone will run into hundreds of millions of dollars not to talk of influence and access. The Nobel prize will be awarded for sure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / Wondaleaf Unisex Condom: Gynaecologist Invents World’s First Unisex Condom / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.