Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Lil Johnny,etc - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lil Johnny,etc (694 Views)

Why Lil Kesh Didn't Win (hilarious Photo) / (sexy Jokes) Little Johnny Joke / Little Johnny Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Johnny,etc by yinkalink(f): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2010
Lil Mary always fell asleep at sunday sch so d nun asked her, "who was our lord and saviour?" lil johnny who sat behind lil mary took out a pin and pokes in her butt making mary yell "Jesus Christ"! Very good says the teacher. Mary falls back asleep. So d nun wakes her back up and asks, "who created d universe?" lil johnny pokes her in d butt wit a pin again making mary yell "God Almighty" The teacher approves and unconvinced that Mary would stay awake,she asks her "what did eve say to Adam after giving birth? Lil Mary jumped out of her seat and yells, "if u shove that thing in my butt one more time,am gonna break it in half and shove it down ur throat! 2 lawyers, John and ken went 2 play golf.john ofas ken a $50 bet which ken accepts and they kick off. Afta d 8th hole,ken is ahead by 1 stroke,but cuts his bal into d rough and 9th. "help me find my ball",he says to john. After a few minutes,neither has any luck. Since a lost bal carries a 4-point penalty,ken secretly puls a bal 4rm his pocket n tosses it 2 d ground. "i'v found my ball!" he announces. "Afta all of d years we'v bin partners n playin 2geda," john says, "u'd cheat me out of a lousy 50 bucks?" WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHEAT? i found my bal sittin ryt dere! And u're a liar too, john says "i'l have u know i'v bin STANDING on ur bal 4 d last 5 minutes!

(1) (Reply)

My Jokes 1 / Titilayo, Meet The White Girl That Speaks Yoruba Fluently / Mary And The Managing Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.