Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! (875 Views)

How Would You Feel If Ur Gf Call You Aboki? / A Man Becomes Pregnant As His Fellow Man Is His Lover Pictures / If I Were Ur Gf 4 A Day, Wat Can U Give Me 2 Make Me Happy Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by MadeINchenzen2: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2020
dont lie O !

This issue has been over flogged by guys who get caught at the crossroads, without knowing what to do...

maybe it's time we put that topic to rest. :-
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by nrexzy: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2020
Tell her to give birth naaa

Abi e get another thing wey person wey Carey belle dey do??

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by Jimmy17(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by donbachi(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2020
Everybody wan go heaven,but nobody wan die...mind u,every track and field event...dey always get trophy.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by chichimezie(f): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2020
Marry her!
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2020
usually I date ladies good enough for marriage, if the caption of this thread becomes the situation, we shall swiftly get married before any visible baby bump starts surfacing... it could be sudden, and I may not be prepared... but I just av to do it "gong hó" !grin

I dont subscribe to becoming a friggin' baby daddy or having that crazy baby mama drama; that shit has got the capacity to make a sane man go mad.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2020
Cos I love my GF so much, I'll just marry her. And we'll live happily after.

That's what happens in telenovelas
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2020
In Nigeria I'll tell her to quickly abort it cos am too young to be a father. If she refuses I run away
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by seankafor(m): 9:19am On Mar 26, 2020
Masonkaycares:
In Nigeria I'll tell her to quickly abort it cos am too young to be a father. If she refuses I run away
without any sugarcoating, this is what over 60% of Nigerians will do..

Watch how some come.for your head for keeping it 100
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by coolestofall(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2020
Masonkaycares:
You were not too young to skin it but too young for the responsibility that comes with it.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2020
Masonkaycares:
that's cruel and thoughtless na !
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by MadeINchenzen2: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2020
Masonkaycares:
You forgot that u said sweet things to her before she agreed to date u, u even started playing the nice guy before u saw the cookie jar
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by Freelane33(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2020
We will do the needful needs . I will do the needful needs don’t let me say we will . If ain’t ready to have a baby she must take it down ( off ) and If she’s not ready to do that then she should go and give birth but not staying with me because I have no plan to keep a child yet but I can still manage to be helping her once in a while but not staying with me . That’s what I’m going to do honestly . I don’t care if you like my comments or not . I won’t appear good here and be bad inside . I am who I am and I will do what I want
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by pansophist(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2020
Na to marry her remain.

You wont worry or think much about this if you're with a good woman. So as a rule, i only go down with a woman capable of marriage and being a mother. Children are a gift of joy, so no abortion, baby mamaism, single motherhood or those nonsense for me. I'll quickly facilitate the relationship so that the child can be born in a healthy home. That's responsible and the right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by Freelane33(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2020
Effect of having a child is crazy for someone that is not ready psychologically. Pls don’t fool yourself guys . Don’t keep a baby because of lust ( fake love ) . Don’t bring a child to this cold world to suffer . How many time have you been to spar yourself , do manicure , pedicure, massage , eat good food , how much is your salary , wages , where do you stay , are you physically , naturally and psychologically ready ? Pls ignore love . “Love don’t pay bills “
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by Draught: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2020
I would so fc!king be happy smiley

Finally my baby got my baby grin
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
You forgot that u said sweet things to her before she agreed to date u, u even started playing the nice guy before u saw the cookie jar
On a serious note I don't sweet talk.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
that's cruel and thoughtless na !
am thinking of my future
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
Mine just happened. I'm so happy. She was insisting we remove it. My First child in this world!!! God forbid that i abort it.

Going to pay her bride price next month. Let the best and worst happen. Las las, we go dey alright.
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
coolestofall:

You were not too young to skin it but too young for the responsibility that comes with it.
Obviously I don't care

Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
seankafor:
without any sugarcoating, this is what over 60% of Nigerians will do..

Watch how some come.for your head for keeping it 100
they have arrived oooo grin
Re: What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Masonkaycares:
they have arrived oooo grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

Hurray!!! I Just Added A Year To My Life Today. / Strange Things Are Happening In My Office (part 2) / HELP!!! Genotype And Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.