Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced (78902 Views)

SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / Housewife Kills Husband With ‘rat Poison’ In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by MarianaTrench: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Parade Woman That Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison In Ebonyi

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Angry youths, on Thursday, paraded an Ebonyi woman that killed her husband with a rat poison in the State.

Igbere TV had reported that the woman identified as Mrs. Eddie killed her husband with a rat poison after sleeping with one of her numerous lovers.

Igbere TV gathered that the ugly incident happened in Ndiakparata, Igbeagu in Ebonyi State on Monday.

Igbere TV gathered that trouble started when the woman came back around 2:00am and was beaten by her husband for coming back late.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, an eyewitness said the villagers striped the woman naked after it was discovered that she killed her husband with a rat poison just to marry another man.

He said : "The woman has done a dastardly act by killing her husband with a rat poison and that's why the youths stripped her naked and paraded her around the village".

"The man died after coming back from a burial and eating her wife's food which she Intentionally added rat poison to kill the man in order to marry one of her numerous lovers."

"Her husband couldn't wake up the next day after eating her food. The woman deliberately threw the remaining food away."

"She has been flirting with different guys despite the fact that her husband loves her. It is embarrassing and a disgraceful act."

According to report gathered by Igbere TV, her lover has absconded after he discovered that the woman has killed her husband.

As at the time of filing this report, the man is nowhere to be found.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1344968/breaking-angry-youths-parade-woman-killed-husband-rat-poison-ebonyiphotos/

The quality of the grammar in this report is very poor!

Are you sure it was written by a trained journalist?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by arthorjnr(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What women have the most Animalistic behavior? Ipob women

what women treat maids so ruthlessly and heartlessly? Ipob women

what Region has the most spouse poisoning? Ipob region

what women stab customer to death who could not pay his #200bill? Ipob women

what family in Nigeria pile local GDP in form of Bride price? ipob women family

that's why I really shake my head for this Ignorant folks
talking about marrying igbo women bla bla...i wount cry for
them when it lands.

What a tribe, may Lord Lugard never see rest in his grave, for merging us with these beasts and promoters of fake drugs.

Truth is, ever since I came to this forum, I've experienced alot of ethnic division on this forum in a matter of months than I've ever seen in my full life.

How can Nigeria ever be better with so much hate.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Lovelyn451(f): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2020
Humans have made life so cheap and common, even tho its not sold anywhere

Well, I and my lineage still believe in the sacredness of life
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Jibsy203(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2020
tyup:

them when it lands
sad
God will punish awolowo and all de afonja fools dat brought rat poison to Nigeria
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by kenodrill: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2020
Most men prefare been a fool to their wives just to be alive.

The worst thing that could happen to a man is marrying an evil hearted woman.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by AnanseK(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2020
There is no law in Igbo land. Shouldn’t they call the police and leave it to the country’s law to judge? Would you call this a civilized society?
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by AsawanaDgreat: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2020
Some women can be wicked
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Urchman200: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Awolowo's Legacy must be discouraged in Nigeria.

It has brought pain to so many families...
it shows how stupid our reasonable can be ,bigotry and tribalism has taken the centre stage in ur life.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Angry Youths Parade Woman That Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison In Ebonyi

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Angry youths, on Thursday, paraded an Ebonyi woman that killed her husband with a rat poison in the State.

Igbere TV had reported that the woman identified as Mrs. Eddie killed her husband with a rat poison after sleeping with one of her numerous lovers.

Igbere TV gathered that the ugly incident happened in Ndiakparata, Igbeagu in Ebonyi State on Monday.

Igbere TV gathered that trouble started when the woman came back around 2:00am and was beaten by her husband for coming back late.

Speaking with Igbere TV correspondent, an eyewitness said the villagers striped the woman naked after it was discovered that she killed her husband with a rat poison just to marry another man.

He said : "The woman has done a dastardly act by killing her husband with a rat poison and that's why the youths stripped her naked and paraded her around the village".

"The man died after coming back from a burial and eating her wife's food which she Intentionally added rat poison to kill the man in order to marry one of her numerous lovers."

"Her husband couldn't wake up the next day after eating her food. The woman deliberately threw the remaining food away."

"She has been flirting with different guys despite the fact that her husband loves her. It is embarrassing and a disgraceful act."

According to report gathered by Igbere TV, her lover has absconded after he discovered that the woman has killed her husband.

As at the time of filing this report, the man is nowhere to be found.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1344968/breaking-angry-youths-parade-woman-killed-husband-rat-poison-ebonyiphotos/

Even if she didn't really poison her husband, all the evidences point at her.

First, there appears to be many eyewitnesses to attest to her numerous sexcapades.

Second, her alleged lover has run away. This act would appear to corroborate the eyewitnesses' accounts of her sexcapades.

Only a postmortem might save her if she is innocent of the accusation of murder.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by LagosXYZ: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2020
tyup:

them when it lands
sad

Does somebody pay you people to do this ,I see similar response that incite one tribe against another at every given opportunity. You might hide behind a fake identity to do these things but there's a force of supernatural authority that sees you and would 100% reward you accordingly. Your entire life and that of your Generation will have unseen disruptions and chaos just as you are doing with your hateful posts. Same for others who incite Yoruba's against IBO's and Hausas alike. No be swear...It is a fact.,so you can continue to enjoy your coward activities.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by digitite: 11:18am On Mar 26, 2020
This is inhumane. Both parties are guilty angry.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2020
wilsonchilboy:
She looks demonic. May God help save us from Jezebel.

I still wonder.
Na me toast u
Na me pay ur bride price
Na me the pay ur bills
Na my house u de stay
Na u kill me
Women sef

God has no business saving fools who will know their wives are cheats and still stick with her all in the name of love. They will continue to die or have their spirit caged so the little slutty wives can continue opening their itchy cursed punanny for any willing dick undecided
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Jaysas1(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2020
I tink ur high....so u av to fear woman before fearing God?
Oluwasaeon:
After women, fear God
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2020
ornicus:

this is why poco is looking towards the west side for husband grin
we no dey go loco on widows
one of my colleagues lost her husband last year. i actually thought she had escaped the head shaving - but i was wrong.

Some communities in the SE still do it. I don’t know if your people do such rites too. Do they?
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2020
Don't get happy or feel OK if you pay a huge money for a work but you didn't see good result. Here is good news At LEM where we deal with anything contain painting, we re into house painting, frame ( your portrait), T-shirt design, branding, and printing & publishing. For more information call us on :08172010068.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Champneys: 11:27am On Mar 26, 2020
FEAR WOMEN!
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by MusaChukwudi: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2020
tyup:

them when it lands
sad

Waa gbayi Baba!!!

I can't stand I-fccking-POB!

But I love their women though grin
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by guychidile: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2020
parading her is jus waste of time ,simply do the needful.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by kingjrofficial(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
tyup:

them when it lands
sad
[/s]
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by miketayo(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2020
helinues:
Warridis?

Please add graphics

BTW, who made the autopsty to confirm the husband was indeed poisoned?

Tribal bigotry is worst than Coronavirus

But if they gave u the option to choose between tribal bigotry and Corona virus .. u will choose tribal bigotry grin
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Herdsmen: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2020
helinues:
Warridis?

Please add graphics

BTW, who made the autopsty to confirm the husband was indeed poisoned?

Tribal bigotry is worst than Coronavirus

wink
Nice

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by mechanics(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2020
Hmmm, but why she will go to that extent, this is purely the work of the devil.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by StreetFight: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Awolowo's Legacy must be discouraged in Nigeria.

It has brought pain to so many families...

This is how generational curses start.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Some communities in the SE still do it. I don’t know if your people do such rites too. Do they?

no we don't. though back in the day - inheriting your late brothers wife was an option. in awos memoirs, his dads brother wanted to inherit his mum, but the woman was having none of that.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by k2money(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2020
That woman on yellow dress is a definition of village people she Sha dey show for the whole videos
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Dreyton36: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2020
Aside from the woman being promiscuous , what other evidence do they have ?
I'm not saying she's innocent but what if she is ?
Fine, she threw away the food right ? Why didn't they torture her ti tell them where she dished the food so they can carry out a proper investigation?
Then take some of the food to the lab for some test
The man went to a burial , he must've eaten there as well
Now what good evidence have they got ?
It's a sad news though but it's always good to get to the root of any matter before reacting
And this is a situation whereby you'll see her fellow promiscuous women beating her as well , calling her names and so on
What's the essence of nakeding her when we have a court of law
Taking laws into your own hands is out of point
Let's be wise and properly guided
May God save us from bad relationships � Amen
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2020
Dreyton36:
Aside from the woman being promiscuous , what other evidence do they have ?

who says shes promiscuous? village gossips. what is the difference between these ones and those who burn innocent people claiming they are thieves?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by anonimi: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:
Disgracing and parading her isn't enough.
Send her where she sent her husband.
Stupid and cretinous creatures!!!

Please find sense anyhow and anywhere to borrow. You really need it.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by wyqay: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2020
Igbo amaka angry[center][/center] angry angry grin grin
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by senatepresido: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Be guided.

I just said the truth.
What's Awolowo's legacy all about?
Please educate a young mind�
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by LarryBee1k: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Robbery Attack In Auchi, Edo State / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.