Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced (78907 Views)

SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / Housewife Kills Husband With ‘rat Poison’ In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What women have the most Animalistic behavior? Ipob women

what women treat maids so ruthlessly and heartlessly? Ipob women

what Region has the most spouse poisoning? Ipob region

what women stab customer to death who could not pay his #200bill? Ipob women

what family in Nigeria pile local GDP in form of Bride price? ipob women family

that's why I really shake my head for this Ignorant folks
talking about marrying igbo women bla bla...i wount cry for
them when it lands.

What a tribe, may Lord Lugard never see rest in his grave, for merging us with these beasts and promoters of fake drugs.

A mentally deranged,backward,non progressive monster like you should be a specimen for covid19 analysis, guinea pig!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by MusaChukwudi: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tmb78:
Pls,stop disgracing us abeg.
You are the reason why they have the effrontery to insult us here.
Where is your pride bro?

Alaye, I love them only for totori now not for marriage.....na!
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by femixx: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Awolowo's Legacy must be discouraged in Nigeria.

It has brought pain to so many families...

Replying low lives of your ilk may be a waste of precious time but it is necessary for now. You need to let us know the legacy left behind by your grandfather because Awolowo`s legacies are there for all men of reason to see even by generations yet unborn. Only wailers and haters of progress are blind to the evergreen legacies of Awo. Put your tribal bigotry behind you and applaud what is good.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by UKBobo(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=Patrioticman007 post=87777924]What women have the most Animalistic behavior?

The step-children of poverty have arrived....oya

Low self esteem ni55a...see your hero below

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Tmb78(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Alaye, I love them only for totori now not for marriage.....na!
I just feel it's not worth the insults they hurl at us on every thread.
They make it look like all of us like their women like that.
I for one,I don't.
And I know many yorubas who don't.
Though I have dated quite some,but their is nothing they have that the Yoruba ladies I have dated don't have.
Guy,if you like them for totori,it's okay,but maybe keep it to yourself
Saying it here makes it look like you like their ladies and hate our own
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Dreyton36: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
ornicus:

What is the news based on. I have news that Dreyton is a pig fking pedophile. I was told this by a very reliable source. Avoid Dreyton before he fks your own pigs. This is a PSA

you are another empty head that takes anything you are told hook line and sinker. The so called lover has no name or photo right? Nonsense
the last time I checked "intelligent men don't use vulgar words"
It's too bad that you don't still understand reality
Everybody is a lion on social media until it's time to do Lions shit
Norse
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by X0012(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
After women, fear God

Lol after women abi? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by X0012(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
goldony:

A mentally deranged,backward,non progressive monster like you should be a specimen for covid19 analysis, guinea pig!
He is sick. Pay him no attention
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
X0012:

Lol after women abi? grin grin grin
I swear bossman
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
Dreyton36:
the last time I checked "intelligent men don't use vulgar words"
It's too bad that you don't still understand reality
Everybody is a lion on social media until it's time to do Lions shit
Norse

oh, i have no problem using vulgar words on single digit iq ediats.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Legendguru: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Evil women everywhere
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by lastchild: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
Now tangible evidence
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by lastchild: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
No tangible evidence
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Dreyton36: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
ornicus:

oh, i have no problem using vulgar words on single digit iq ediats.
as long as it fills up ur bank acct carry on grin
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by codesngr(m): 10:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
Do you want a quality and professional website for your business , holla at your boy
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by asanwafo: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2020
Roon9:
Unfucking believable!! Idiiots everywhere undecided
Cos is a woman. Would you have sounded this way if she were to be a man?
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by asanwafo: 8:06am On Mar 27, 2020
qualityovenbake:
Say no to jungle justice. A proper investigation should be carried out by the police. She might be innocent or guilty. If she's guilty, she should face the full wrath of the law.
Cos she is a woman
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2020
I wished she walked away when she was fed up of whatever that warranted her into such act.Rip
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by izubext007: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2020
she urgly
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Roon9(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2020
asanwafo:
Cos is a woman. Would you have sounded this way if she were to be a man?

Boss have never been abroad my whole life but from movies you could tell that even with the most notorious of serial killers are eventually caught never would you find their human rights been violated. This act by the community was barbaric and insanely backwards
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tmb78:
I just feel it's not worth the insults they hurl at us on every thread.
They make it look like all of us like their women like that.
I for one,I don't.
And I know many yorubas who don't.
Though I have dated quite some,but their is nothing they have that the Yoruba ladies I have dated don't have.
Guy,if you like them for totori,it's okay,but maybe keep it to yourself
Saying it here makes it look like you like their ladies and hate our own

See wailing

Lol

This one pain u ooo
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Tmb78(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

See wailing

Lol

This one pain u ooo

Better People are talking, this useless,jobless tribalistic bigot too is talking. Abeg SWERVE!!

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tmb78:

Better People are talking, this useless,jobless tribalistic bigot too is talking. Abeg SWERVE!!

Well, your women are less attractive. That's why we always record many Yoruba men marrying Igbo women but the reverse is rarely impossible.

Meaning we cherish our women...Igbo Amaka.

People go for quality not substandard.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Tmb78(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well, your women are less attractive. That's why we always record many Yoruba men marrying Igbo women but the reverse is rarely impossible.

Meaning we cherish our women...Igbo Amaka.

People go for quality not substandard.
STALE!!!
You are now a laughing stock.
Pained,miserable soul.
SWERVE!!!

Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tmb78:
STALE!!! You are now a laughing stock .SWERVE
Go and upgrade your ladies. Neatness is a virtue.
That's what they lack.
Re: Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced by Tmb78(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Go and upgrade your ladies. Neatness is a virtue.

That's what they lack.
cry me a river.mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail / Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.