Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) (11848 Views)

“I Find My Wife Sexy When She Is Praying” – Nigerian Pastor Reveals / Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) / While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
why do you have to call me naughty soul?Thats harsh and unwanted

You are super sexy by the way
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Scientists(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
why do you have to call me naughty soul?Thats harsh and unwanted

Hi sexy, am back from ban
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Scientists(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
nairaland has Lost it's course.teenagers everywhere

Mpa anyị. What are you doing in my thread.
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Scientists(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2020
culf:
save your energy, time will come you will be the one dodging.

distracting someone that is praying is wrong, very wrong

I am in my room watching with low volume. How will it distract a prayer warrior
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2020
Scientists:

Hi sexy, am back from ban
hope you enjoyed your ban
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Scientists(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
hope you enjoyed your ban

Not at all. Staying at home without being able to comment on nairaland is like you twerking in front of my erect dick without allowing me to grab the a.s.s
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Scientists:

Not at all. Staying at home without being able to comment on nairaland is like you twerking in front of my erect dick without allowing me to grab the a.s.s
You are crazy,you need to go back to that ban
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Scientists(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
You are crazy,you need to go back to that ban

embarassed I jerked off 2 times ontop your profile pic
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Scientists post=87842198]

embarassed I jerked off 2 times ontop your profile pic[p k/quote]Pervert,keep jerking till you empty your sperm tank
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Scientists(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=Sexytincoll post=87842495][/quote]
I will like to empty it ontop of ur Ass
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Jaqenhghar: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by BabbanBura(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I wonder what they would do with the sex obsession if God decides to seize their erection till marriage time.Perverts everywhere

See who is talking!! Why pushing out the small ass wey get in that pix if not about sexuality? Hypocrite
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2020
BabbanBura:

See who is talking!! Why pushing out the small ass wey get in that pix if not about sexuality? Hypocrite
pervert like you and besides that ass ain't in any small,it can suffocate and sniff life out of you in a flash
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Scientists(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
pervert like you and besides that ass ain't in any small,it can suffocate and sniff life out of you in a flash

I seriously need to suffocate under this Ass
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by BabbanBura(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:

If u know the asses u don whipped, u can only open ya mouth in amusement and not to rant shit here. Madam small ass
Re: What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
BabbanBura:

If u know the asses u don whipped, u can only open ya mouth in amusement and not to rant shit here. Madam small ass
You wish. I full ground remain and for this specie,na me be the only surviving one.Oya run along.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.