Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

“I Find My Wife Sexy When She Is Praying” – Nigerian Pastor Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Find My Wife Sexy When She Is Praying” – Nigerian Pastor Reveals (299 Views)

South African Men So Sexy When They Dance Amapiano / What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) / Is It Wrong To Call My Brother's Wife "Sexy" ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Find My Wife Sexy When She Is Praying” – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Onyiamaogu: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2020
A Nigerian pastor has started a discussion on social media, Twitter after revealing that he find his wife sexy whenever she prays.

The pastor continued saying he always can’t wait for her to come discuss with him after the prayer.

Pastor Emmanuel Iren who is the lead pastor of Celebration Church International in Lagos, made this known on his official Twitter account yesterday, September 10th, 2020.

He wrote that he finds his wife sexy whenever she prays.

See what he wrote below;

Confession. I find my wife very sexy when she’s praying. Imagine me winking at her as she tries to maintain her focus and resist the urge to burst out laughing. . Madam, after talking to God, come and talk to me .

— Pastor Emmanuel Iren (@pst_iren) [url=https://twitter.com/pst_iren/status/1304035638078042112?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw]September 10, 2020[/url]

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-find-my-wife-sexy-when-she-is-praying-nigerian-pastor-reveals/
Re: “I Find My Wife Sexy When She Is Praying” – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by donbachi(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2020
Dis pastor should be arrested for obstruction of prayer.

(1) (Reply)

3 Instagram Accounts For Sale Giveaway / Happy Birthday Farano / Lisa Agu Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.