Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (58648 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days / 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hallelujah! cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
Discharged abi escaped.
Abegi
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by mistijude: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:
We are not here to drag who takes the lead or not.....let there be healing in the land.

I have one question that begs for answer(s),
Would a survivor of Covid 19 be infected again if exposed to the virus?
A source said NO.This virus seems to be like Apollo, when you contracted once and you are healed, you can't contract it again.
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by CityCoal: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
Angelfrost:
"Lagos takes the lead"

What the fvck does that even mean??! Or am I reading this wrong??!..

Is this a fvcking competition??! What manner of shite is this negro uttering??!...

That statement was really not necessary. In Nigeria, we cease every opportunity to play politics
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
igahdavid:

Yes, but just like the normal flu, someone that recovers from Covid19 will develop a temporal immunity after recovering.
Nobody knows how long the immunity lasts,
But there was cases of people that got re infected in China

Na waa oo
Thanks by the way.
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
Heffalump:
Wow! Great news.

Thank you ABBA Father. People should also know that contracting Corona Virus is not a death sentence shocked

It is not ABBA, it is Aba

1 Like

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Legionx: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:
We are not here to drag who takes the lead or not.....let there be healing in the land.

Yes
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by radomi: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Yes. Except they stay away from infected people

1 Like

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Martinola(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Wow! Wow! Wow!
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by iammo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lagos State is working kudos to the doctors, kudos to the government
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tracing 2000 contacts! hmmmmm
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Fuckgovt: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hope Abba kyari doesn't recover o
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Weedsmoker:
What we have in Nigeria are audio coronavirus, someone with headache, malaria,fever, typhoid will be claiming Corona.

Ladies and gentlemen,men and women, people of Nigeria coronavirus in Nigeria is a scam and has no place in the typical African man body system.

Go back to your weed!!!..

The virus doesn't discriminate among races...

A homegrown Nigerian or African just happens to be naturally gifted with good immune system due to the infirmities we are daily exposed to from birth.
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by frankmoney(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Etinosa1234:

U are supposed to be more intelligent than this bro
I just tire for the guy

1 Like

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by EdoPrince93(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Yes dear
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Champneys: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Which one is there is something that Lagos is doing right? People are recovering all over the world so what is the deal?
Stupid idio...ts must always politicise everything.
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Dominatrix(f): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Mmmmmh
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Austineva(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

d question I have bn looking for who to ask. But I think d answer is 'yes' if exposed to it again. Virus is virus

1 Like

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by friday2011(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Only God knows why he rejected Ambode and brought in Sanwo-Olu at a time like this... Action governor but he should tell Tinubu to self-isolate

And who told you ambode won't have done better if he was the governor, an average lagosian loves ambode and would have wanted him to remain in power for a second term. But for his authoritarian style, greed and misunderstanding from the short man somewhere in ikoyi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Unie30: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nice one
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
paradigmshift:

Giant of foolishness greatness you mean
there is power in positive confession.say it and bilivitcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Ademoore07(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

YES
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Godi25(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Yes sir... 100%
It happened in Japan and china
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by EdoPrince93(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87781565:
Thank God for their lives.

They should now go and remain in self isolation for more weeks to come.

May this evil virus never be anyone's portion by God's able Grace, even if you believe or not! cool
[/s]

Coming from a

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by DAVE5(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Heffalump:
Wow! Great news.

Thank you ABBA Father. People should also know that contracting Corona Virus is not a death sentence shocked

It's best to not be infected at all
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Austineva(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Cyberleets:

You're indeed a weed smoker
grin grin grin. I tell u with dark brain
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by valdes00(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Yes ma....
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Lindaikeji007: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Yes. There has been a reported case of re-infection.

OdefaGirl:

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by shogsman(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Till nscdc confirms it I don't believe it
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by StivoeDevoe: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
a very big congratulation to them and for the DRs job well done
please do more we poor people believed in you guys only buhari and his cabals feel like they can buy life out side
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Niggmatic: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Yes, but his body will destroy it immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Onitsha General Hospital Isolation Center (photos ) / Coronavirus: Olumide Okunuga Dies In Italy. / Photos Of This Cute Nigerian Gynaecologist Who Is Making Waves Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.