Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (58633 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Discharges 9 More Patients. Total Discharged In Lagos Now 107 / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days / 3 Suspected Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by ensamy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
Infected Italians, Spaniards and Americans should come to Lagos for treatment, reverse medical tourism grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by makewetalk2: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
tell that you to muslims brother.
they kept returning from the UK and the US.
do you think that they read or believe in the mohammed? No! they do not trust a thing in that koran. they are all hypocrites and double-faced as the mohammed himself.

In the bible sick people are quarantined. that is what people follow here not what mohammed says. what is dont enter and dont come out. take the sick one away from the rest so that he does not infect others. simple medical move that works from the time of Adam.
Mohammed copied from the bible but gave a false representation.

quarantine the sick one not dont enter or come out.

what will then happen if the sick are in the city where you live? apply the simple bible counsel, it works evergreen.
no one cares what mohammed said. ever before mohammed the bible was already written.

quarantine works and that is why you have isolation centres. not dont go.

please take this lame advise to the trash camp

alienvirus:
Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said

"If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place."

If mankind had adhered to this advice, the whole world won't be in this mess. Yet, it is the solution adopted by everyone.

For those that are not happy that the message was from the noblest of mankind, you can do yourself a good by kissing a high tension.

1 Like

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Sunkyphil(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
hallelujah
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
Homiesjinxbank:
They're encouraging all this UK and USA people to enter naija.. they should stop announcement o

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by alienvirus: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
makewetalk2:
tell that you to muslims brother.
they kept returning from the UK and the US.
do you think that they read or believe in the mohammed? No! they do not trust a thing in that koran. they are all hypocrites and double-faced as the mohammed himself.

In the bible sick people are quarantined. that is what people follow here not what mohammed says. what is dont enter and dont come out. take the sick one away from the rest so that he does not infect others. simple medical move that works from the time of Adam.
Mohammed copied from the bible but gave a false representation.

quarantine the sick one not dont enter or come out.

what will then happen if the sick are in the city where you live? apply the simple bible counsel, it works evergreen.
no one cares what mohammed said. ever before mohammed the bible was already written.

quarantine works and that is why you have isolation centres. not dont go.

please take this lame advise to the trash camp

[/s]
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Austineva(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Weedsmoker:
What we have in Nigeria are audio coronavirus, someone with headache, malaria,fever, typhoid will be claiming Corona.

Ladies and gentlemen,men and women, people of Nigeria coronavirus in Nigeria is a scam and has no place in the typical African man body system.

1 Like

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by bilulu(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
Davash222:
Nigeria Doctors don discover the vaccine
Or those ones tested negative?
Your body fights it on it's own. The ventilators are supposed to aid in breathing. It's not a death sentence especially for thos below 60 and without underlying health conditions. Alot of people have been recovering.

3 Likes

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by famouscargo4u: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:
We are not here to drag who takes the lead or not.....let there be healing in the land.

I have one question that begs for answer(s),
Would a survivor of Covid 19 be infected again if exposed to the virus?

Definitely!
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Ammieberrie(f): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2020
Amen to this.
Its not easy to wear hand gloves and mask all day.
Sanitize, check etc.
Wow.. I can't wait for this calamity to be over.

2 Likes

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Niggmatic: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
Odunolumide:
Thank God.
Now let's talk about "herd immunity".

I know its a long shot but can we look into that,we can't keep the economy on lock down forever.

So all of should infect our sef abi grin. Which hospital you wan treat 120 million Nigerians? People dey recover people dey recover, u no know say na treatment dey make them recover.
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by AnitaJoseph: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2020

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by pstar234(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
prophet Tb Joshua prophecy is manifesting o
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by FLOTAN(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
That’s a very cheery news! We wish all others quick recovery.
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by fabienjoe: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:
We are not here to drag who takes the lead or not.....let there be healing in the land.

Still hazy, some said they may be protected for up to two years, some said they may be reinfected immediately but only with mild illness, some still said those that suffer reinfection are those with immunity problems prior..Everything is still up in the air, just like the virus itself. There's only one remedy so far - social isolation..Lest I forget, ignore the oxymoron..

4 Likes

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by wman(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
Weedsmoker:
What we have in Nigeria are audio coronavirus, someone with headache, malaria,fever, typhoid will be claiming Corona.

Ladies and gentlemen,men and women, people of Nigeria coronavirus in Nigeria is a scam and has no place in the typical African man body system.

Idiot.
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by olaskul(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Will TB Joshua declaration come to pass...
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Davash222:
Nigeria Doctors don discover the vaccine
Or those ones tested negative?
at least be happy,we're getting there gradually cool cool

1 Like

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Niggmatic: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Pruwa:
how the thing turns negative seems like a misery sha
what are they using to treat it
God is obviously showing us mercy!!!

All over the world, people recover from covid19. Over 100, 000 have recovered and more are still recovering

It has nothing to do with Nigerians. It is general case scenario.

1 Like

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by makewetalk2: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
You no fit talk na
i silence all your nonsensity
bring point for point.
anything right you have in the koran is already established in the Bible
koran has nothing progressive for humans. naathing.
even the mohammed asked his soldiers to have illicit sex with women when they were out warring and needed sex. imagine that.
a known pedo
look at all the muslims nations. they actually need people of other religions to build it. they cannot move without christians yet they hate and called them kafir.
even saudi closed as a result of the virus. if mecca is ruly holy, what is holy cannot be stained. they should have kept it open for cleansing

oga nothing makes you better than hindus. very similar and even worse.
alienvirus:
[s][/s]
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by skylarr: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
I’m impressed by the quick actions of the Lagos team led by the amiable governor Sanwo-Olu . May God continue to protect all medical personnel at the frontlines of this outbreak all over the world . We’re proud of you.
#love Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Odunolumide(m): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
Niggmatic:

So all of should infect our sef abi grin. Which hospital you wan treat 120 million Nigerians? People dey recover people dey recover, u no know say na treatment dey make them recover.

No, not necessarily treatment, you only need treatment if your case turn pneumonia related and you become sick. You can test positive and not fall sick.
I no we don't have the hospital to treat 120 million but we don't need 120 million to be infected we need about 50 million.
Even at 50m we still don't have the capacity I know,but the question is, if the lock down escalates to about 2 month do you think Nigerians (especially the poor who makes up majority of the pop) will survive and at what cost to the economy?.

A debate is welcome .

2 Likes

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by nams77: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Yes. The virus does not confer immunity. Upon re-exposure, the person is re-infected again
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Respect55(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
I hope Abba Kyari isn't among
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by MhizJoyce(f): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

You have the virus. Talk true.

1 Like

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by HappyAmInCANADA: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thanks to Jehovah .......and i hope more will and this covid should be over in my country
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Mazikic(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Nope, I want you to research about "Herd Immunity".

1 Like

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by alienvirus: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
makewetalk2:
You no fit talk na
i silence all your nonsensity
bring point for point.
anything right you have in the koran is already established in the Bible
koran has nothing progressive for humans. naathing.
even the mohammed asked his soldiers to have illicit sex with women when they were out warring and needed sex. imagine that.
a known pedo
look at all the muslims nations. they actually need people of other religions to build it. they cannot move without christians yet they hate and called them kafir.
even saudi closed as a result of the virus. if mecca is ruly holy, what is holy cannot be stained. they should have kept it open for cleansing

oga nothing makes you better than hindus. very similar and even worse.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Dgreatway001(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
Weed dey worry u
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
Heffalump:
Wow! Great news.

Thank you ABBA Father. People should also know that contracting Corona Virus is not a death sentence shocked

Then y locking markets
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by PropertyVendor(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
Just heard someone tested positive at Union bank , Benin city... Causing chaos
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by molybdenum0012: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
Odunolumide:

No, not necessarily treatment, you only need treatment if your case turn pneumonia related and you become sick. You can test positive and not fall sick.
I no we don't have the hospital to treat 120 million but we don't need 120 million to be infected we need about 50 million.
Even at 50m we still don't have the capacity I know,but the question is, if the lock down escalates to about 2 month do you think Nigerians (especially the poor who makes up majority of the pop) will survive and at what cost to the economy?.

A debate is welcome .

Well government can intervene by given stipends to the poor and unemployed to survive.
Re: Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos by Gbile20: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nice one......glad to hear that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Onitsha General Hospital Isolation Center (photos ) / Coronavirus: Olumide Okunuga Dies In Italy. / Photos Of This Cute Nigerian Gynaecologist Who Is Making Waves Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.