Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! (1282 Views)

My Girlfriend Aborted My Pregnancy! Can I Get Her Arrested? / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by Casalindal(f): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
So I got this mail today and since the monika doesn’t not got the balls to share, she reached out to me to help out... if you got any useful advice you could drop them as she will be reading thank you

Hi casalinda, please help keep me anonymous for reason personal to me as got families here. So I got married to this lovely man from Ogun state at first it was beautiful and our union was peaceful until I got pregnant and it seem that was the beginning of my DOOM. 5month into my pregnancy I had contraction which was unusual and it eventually cause me losing my child, 3days after this my husband started misbehaving and blame the whole process on me and blame me for not saving our baby life it make it seem I was the one controlling the narrative. Things got bad that within a week my husband filed for a divorce which it was finally granted and I lost everything I mean totally everything. I don’t know what to make out of myself as I have resulted into hating men and especially Yoruba men I am losing my mind and I am confused. Please help me post this I dnt know where else to go or what else I should do

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by baralatie(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2020
cry
loosing a pregnancy is a painful experience of an experience for couples.it is the reaction afterwards that is the crux.
in a Baptist church in Lagos this issue happened between south eastern couples and it was all hell loosed in that house.pastor deacons and a special person from Ibadan came for counsel.they didn't bulk eventually they went their.
one thing I noticed when I attended another meeting and this issue came up.the older men just laughed.I was like ehn!the men said it was ignorance on the part of. couples to make an issue out of it that it is practically no problem.I met the wife of an elder for clarifications and she also laughed she said as long as the woman was pregnant.the man is not to give the woman a breathing space but to fire the woman back to back.
then that knowledge is what I used for my worker when his gf lost her first pregnancy I told him he should ignore the case and close in not giving her a breathing space(got pregnant again and gave birth to her first child).
the same thing I noticed with another couple who are my neighbour.omo see when guy face wife like say he collect work.the woman gave birth to twins she just grab him bobo straight to her new house with the children.
the summary is this As long as you were pregnant there is 100% absolute,there is nothing wrong with her.she should not hurt herself or see herself inferior or even think that she has a problem.if phreek enter am she will get pregnant and deliver safely

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by Froshloaded: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Don't let one guy push you down, live your life..
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by dawnomike(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
You will get over it wit time and i pray you find the hppiness you truly deserve...

NB: That man had always wanted to leave the marriage, he just needed a filmsy justification for that. So, brace up dear

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by thorpido(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
Casalindal:
So I got this mail today and since the monika doesn’t not got the balls to share, she reached out to me to help out... if you got any useful advice you could drop them as she will be reading thank you

Hi casalinda, please help keep me anonymous for reason personal to me as got families here. So I got married to this lovely man from Ogun state at first it was beautiful and our union was peaceful until I got pregnant and it seem that was the beginning of my DOOM. 5month into my pregnancy I had contraction which was unusual and it eventually cause me losing my child, 3days after this my husband started misbehaving and blame the whole process on me and blame me for not saving our baby life it make it seem I was the one controlling the narrative. Things got bad that within a week my husband filed for a divorce which it was finally granted and I lost everything I mean totally everything. I don’t know what to make out of myself as I have resulted into hating men and especially Yoruba men I am losing my mind and I am confused. Please help me post this I dnt know where else to go or what else I should do
I don't know if your story is true but the bolded is where you are getting it wrong.Is your intent to make it a Yoruba bashing thread?

I don't believe your story though.One miscarriage and the next thing is a divorce? People who have had multiple miscarriages or still birth nko?

2 Likes

Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by baralatie(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
thorpido:
I don't know if your story is true but the bolded is where you are getting it wrong.Is your intent to make it a Yoruba bashing thread?

I don't believe your story though.One miscarriage and the next thing is a divorce? People who have had multiple miscarriages or still birth nko?
I have witnessed where there is one miscarriage and the house went up in flames
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by Edyice: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
Don't let one guy push you down, live your life..

Correct
guys many for streets grin

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by movement2020: 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Casalindal:

Who granted the divorce and where?

What type of marriage was it?

Where did they get married?

How old are the couple?

What's their religion?..

If the fellow can answer the questions here, there is still a way out.
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by Omar09(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
Casalindal:

First I thought it was you and I was like TF! is you the only one in the world, broke up, signed a prenup.... Meh.

Back to the topic at hand. She just have to pick herself up and move on. And she should feel free to hate all men as much as she hates Yoruba men. We used to it.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by thorpido(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
baralatie:

I have witnessed where there is one miscarriage and the house went up in flames
It's bad.Marriage is not for weaklings.
There will be challenges.You brace up and whether it together.
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by rikithor(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
Get a driving skill,call or WhatsApp us with number below.When you have a commercial skill has driving,as house wife,means you have value and can add some value to your family. If the only value you ave is birthing babies, thank Gos for you,you can do better, same with the man,if providing for the family is only what you, get more social and commercial skills.
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by Olunmercy56(f): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thank God you know that the man never loved you, jhe married you to produce children for him. Just move on, there are many better men out there. Don't kill yourself because of him sad
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by Bola146(f): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hummmm... some men are after you making babies... Just forget him.. he never loved you
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2020
It's not the end of the world, he might change his mind and still come back, she should be prayerful.
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by tetula123(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
Attention seeking. Phony picture. Male incognito
Re: I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! by DaddyRochie1642: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Are you sure someone sent you this? grin

(1) (Reply)

Ever Dated A. Married Woman? / ... / Drama As Two Women Fights Over A Man Tear Each Others Clothes In A Dirty Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.