Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (87344 Views)

Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) / Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
Erediauwa:
Boji Boji indigenes are even worse.

They're naturally stubborn.
. Wetin my people did to u?
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
israel90:
Black people are daft and ignorant
And they get angry when Whites call them monkeys grin

2 Likes

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by ikaboy: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
emeijeh:
Ndi Agbor?
Nkæwé rí ichén

Hoooorrraaayyyyy!!!!!!

Wene onye

1 Like

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by ikaboy: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
. Wetin my people did to u?
..no mind the ewobi
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by OtotoC: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87787920:

Just imagine

Even the cats are doing better than some humans.

People should stop addressing some crazy humans as animals biko,
it's an insult to the animal kingdom! tongue
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
Blakjewelry:
I keep telling anybody who will listen that we are a disaster waiting to happen

You are a disaster waiting to happen

2 Likes

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by emeijeh(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
ikaboy:

Wene onye
Nani?

1 Like

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by nijabazaar: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
mosho2good:
The Covid-19 was manufactured in a laboratory to control the world population.The testing of the virus was planned to be staged in # Wuhan,a province in China because it is the most populated country.
To understand my write up,have time and watch these movies.
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
2.THE LAST SHIP(Season 1-5)
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious
Hollywood and other movie industries were aware of the Covid-19 and it was the reason they made these movies to predict it's spread.
Justia Patent owns the right to this virus and the deadly African swine flu.
The virus was created in 2018.
Bill Gates predicted this Covid-19 virus like he did with the Ebola virus some years ago because he knew what was being done by # Justia_Patent .
The Bill and Malinda foundation gave 9 million dollars to # San_Diego Laboratory in Philadelphia to produce a vaccine for the Covid-19 virus and will be distributed through # INOVIO_Pharmaceuticals .
The vaccine is out but will be released in the summer.The vaccine I understand has been tested on bat and a pig.
The reason why the Covid-19 virus is more dominant on the white people than Africans is that,viruses are formed with protein and every protein has a gene in it.When two different genes meet,there will be reaction.So the gene in the protein was made to react with another gene from a whiteman precisely a Chinese man because their target was to control the population in China.
This is the reason why the virus can not stand a temperature above 26/27 °C.It is more effective in a whiteman than a blackman.
It doesn't mean Blackman can not be affected by the virus,but the rate of damage the virus can cause in a Blackman will be minimal compared to a whiteman.
There is an Association called "The New World Order" which is behind most of the pandemics that has hit the world.
They have so many ways of controlling the population for the world.
1.They use nuclear weapons as a tool.
2.They use biological weapons as a tool and
3.GMF (Genetically Modified Food) as a tool.
The Covid-19 will be ineffective in the summer because of the temperature in Europe coupled with the vaccine which will be released in the summer,but will come again few years later.
Covid-19 will not be the last virus to hit the world,different ones will come all because of the mission of "The new world order".
NB:You will not get this information on Google because Google is an umbrella on "The New World Order".

All these conspiracies won't get us anywhere.

Just stay safe and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Stay indoors. Pick up a book and read, something meaningful like Proust or The history of time or about the Pharoahs of the fifth dynasty.

Stay off conspiracies...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by gnykelly(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
eleojo23:
This is just like the queue on a normal day. I can't see any social distancing. (shaking my head )

It is a burden to live in the same country with literate but mentally slow people.

Many Nigerians don't know what safety means. Most people don't take things seriously.

Seriously shaking my head sad

in two weeks they will know
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
eleojo23:
This is just like the queue on a normal day. I can't see any social distancing. (shaking my head )

It is a burden to live in the same country with literate but mentally slow people.

Many Nigerians don't know what safety means. Most people don't take things seriously.

Seriously shaking my head sad
it is the same all over the world. Most people think they are are good health and likely to recover even if they are infected.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by SctDonald(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
It is horrible in Edo state.., especially in Benin City..

1 Like

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by alizma: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
I am not scared of the pandemic itself but my government and the kind of people that made up my country. As at today there are people who still think its all a sham, they mock you when they see you wearing hand glove yet this are people that go to the same store, shops etc that I go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Optimistdude: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
post=87787920:

[s]Just imagine

[/s]

Shut up!
Is this a recent photo?

6 Likes

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Blakjewelry(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

You are a disaster waiting to happen
I see silly people like you everyday so I am not surprised
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by whitering: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Why is Nairaland hoarding fresh topics to the front page

1 Like

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by stabilizer: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Kylekent59:
People don't practice social distancing here in Lagos.

Some people just don't like complying to safety rules.

I was overwhelming when I read one of Explorer's thread on how some countries are practising social distance.

If only our mentality could change, the rate at which people contract this virus would reduce.

If you doubt me, on Saturday, look around for a field and see for yourself if people are playing football. There your answer comes.

We really need to be serious about this virus.

They hardly comply I swear. I saw a man coming from Lagos to Ibadan along express, he was busy cutting his seat belt to tie a crocodile/alligator he ran OVER forgetting his safety first...
This country, my greatest fear of reincarnation is coming back to this NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Sunxhub: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
post=87787920:

Just imagine

Lol mad ooo

1 Like

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Dannyblaze4040(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
Una dey comment before them post anything, you guys are just dam too fast. Stay safe
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by timibare(m): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
Pruwa:
na God go help we Nigerians ooo
babe your so cute
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by bluefilm: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
Do you blame them?

As far as most people are concerned, corona virus is still an Audio virus.

Despite all the noise and lockdowns and facemasks and social distancing and all that, still no deaths on a very large scale.

Besides, all the carriers are mainly people that came in from abroad.

And once they come here, they get healed!

So why will people kill themselves with fear before the corona even kill them?

Since we survived ebola wey be senior prefect, to them, corona just be like ordinary class monitor.

1 Like

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by krokronyash(f): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
EdoPrince93:
cheesy I know this will happen and I have been saying it, = MOST NIGERIANS CAN NEVER HEAR WORD.... THIS THING CALLED PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE DOESNT WORK FOR US.... EVEN WITH ALL THE WARNINGS THEY ARE STILL IGNORING SOCIAL DISTANCING.

DISGRACEFUL BUNCH shocked

VULTURE BBQ GRILLER BENEATH ME LOOKING LIKE

[/s]
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by stabilizer: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
mosho2good:
The Covid-19 was manufactured in a laboratory to control the world population.The testing of the virus was planned to be staged in # Wuhan,a province in China because it is the most populated country.
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious
Hollywood and other movie industries were aware of the Covid-19 and it was the reason they made these movies to predict it's spread.
Bill Gates predicted this Covid-19 virus like he did with the Ebola virus some years ago because he knew what was being done by # Justia_Patent .
The Bill and Malinda foundation gave 9 million dollars to # San_Diego Laboratory in Philadelphia to produce a vaccine for the Covid-19 virus and will be distributed through # INOVIO_Pharmaceuticals .
The vaccine is out but will be released in the summer.The vaccine I understand has been tested on bat and a pig.
The reason why the Covid-19 virus is more dominant on the white people than Africans is that,viruses are formed with protein and every protein has a gene in it.When two different genes meet,there will be reaction.So the gene in the protein was made to react with another gene from a whiteman precisely a Chinese man because their target was to control the population in China.
This is the reason why the virus can not stand a temperature above 26/27 °C.It is more effective in a whiteman than a blackman.
It doesn't mean Blackman can not be affected by the virus,but the rate of damage the virus can cause in a Blackman will be minimal compared to a whiteman.
There is an Association called "The New World Order" which is behind most of the pandemics that has hit the world.
The Covid-19 will be ineffective in the summer because of the temperature in Europe coupled with the vaccine which will be released in the summer,but will come again few years later.
Covid-19 will not be the last virus to hit the world,different ones will come all because of the mission of "The new world order".
NB:You will not get this information on Google because Google is an umbrella on "The New World Order".

I managed to read till end hoping to see you have a vaccine or you've studied enough to know some measures that can be taken even if contacted... My friend ... Please BE careful ... I beg you in the name of God
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by krokronyash(f): 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
OtotoC:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by otokx(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nothing like social distancing, some churches are right now doing normal service in Port Harcourt shocked
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by okpalaAnambra: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Shut up..only u and your family
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Totilopussylick(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Which disaster
Blakjewelry:
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Livingstone124: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
mosho2good:
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious
you soud so sure. but, Where is the source of your information?

3 Likes

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by NigPatriot(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
Roon9:
Nigerians not taking this thing serious atall.

Because it is not to be taken serious. It's an ailment you can heal from easily...
It's prevalent in old people and people with underlying ailment... It's rare to see a healthy person die of COVIK 1-9...

Let's all get back to work next week abeg. This undeserved holidays isn't productive.

4 Likes

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Blakjewelry(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Shut up..only u and your family
I but know say you will soon test positive because e be like say them steal your brain for Main market
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Liposure: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
Stubborn nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.