Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (87353 Views)

Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) / Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by water0101(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
They are not serious
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by bonnyhope: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
israel90:
Black people are daft and ignorant

And you are one of them
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by GGirll: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Kylekent59:
People don't practice social distancing here in Lagos.

Some people just don't like complying to safety rules.

I was overwhelming when I read one of Explorer's thread on how some countries are practising social distance.

If only our mentality could change, the rate at which people contract this virus would reduce.

If you doubt me, on Saturday, look around for a field and see for yourself if people are playing football. There your answer comes.

I came out this afternoon to get something from a store not too far from my home. I was on my mask and my hands sanitised. I was at the junction about to cross, then I saw a shuttle (just like keke) carrying full passengers( three behind, three in the middle, one at the front), as I was about crossing, they were all looking at me. I too looked at them and nodded my head to them.

My question is "don't they read news?", are they even aware of the virus?, haven't they bothered to ask people why the protective kits?

We really need to be serious about this virus.

Mine they were calling me corona n laughing I didn't even utter a word cos I'm sure when d chips are down I will laugh last bunch of illiterates.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by dingbang(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
Amusing.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Blakjewelry(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Damn right, you shouldn't be surprised that you are a disaster waiting to happen
another kid with bad upbringing
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by gosmoney(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
Na delta own u dey see hmm come lag u go knw say delta better
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by crestdevelopers: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ugo4hotish:
AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW, BIAFRA IS THR ONLY COUNTRY WITHOUT CORONA VIRUS
LAND OF THE RISING SUN!
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Edopesin: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
polimaf:
A friend called me this morning from ikotun that people are roaming around just like normal...

Imagine the crowd in ikotun this afternoon, I don't know how people can put their selves at risk because they want to make money
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by polimaf(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Y shouldn't they? Did they go to London? D people that went to London to bring d virus, d govt didn't quarantine them. Y disturbing ordinary people

https://www.nairaland.com/5756332/coronavirus-concerns-tinubu-fails-self-isolate
No vex sir/ma... You don't know that some of the returnee live in Ikotun and other parts of Lagos? Stay home and stay safe. It's very simple. God bless
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by polimaf(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
Edopesin:

Imagine the crowd in ikotun this afternoon, I don't know how people can put their selves at risk because they want to make money
I operate a store there. I had to shut down and ask everyone to stay home. Can't even risk the life of those young fellas

2 Likes

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Edopesin: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Is d govt paying attention to itself? Pls read this story

https://www.nairaland.com/5756332/coronavirus-concerns-tinubu-fails-self-isolate

These are the only ones that the virus should take not his driver or anyone else that comes in contact with him
Tinubu is obviously one of those politicians that believe they're above the law
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by CAUSTIC002: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2020
We all need to take this social distancing thing serious .
Oan, Agbor, l Had a very good time there, Fresh food and all. l remember Sunny inn. Nice place!
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by khreedsneh(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2020
sthecy:
They are still clustered together oga
why you so fineeeeeee... Can we talk..?
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by onyeomanono24(f): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Mini bus still carried us 3-3 today on my way to work
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by user294(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
mosho2good:
The Covid-19 was manufactured in a laboratory to control the world population.The testing of the virus was planned to be staged in # Wuhan,a province in China because it is the most populated country.
To understand my write up,have time and watch these movies.
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
2.THE LAST SHIP(Season 1-5)
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious
Hollywood and other movie industries were aware of the Covid-19 and it was the reason they made these movies to predict it's spread.
Justia Patent owns the right to this virus and the deadly African swine flu.
The virus was created in 2018.
Bill Gates predicted this Covid-19 virus like he did with the Ebola virus some years ago because he knew what was being done by # Justia_Patent .
The Bill and Malinda foundation gave 9 million dollars to # San_Diego Laboratory in Philadelphia to produce a vaccine for the Covid-19 virus and will be distributed through # INOVIO_Pharmaceuticals .
The vaccine is out but will be released in the summer.The vaccine I understand has been tested on bat and a pig.
The reason why the Covid-19 virus is more dominant on the white people than Africans is that,viruses are formed with protein and every protein has a gene in it.When two different genes meet,there will be reaction.So the gene in the protein was made to react with another gene from a whiteman precisely a Chinese man because their target was to control the population in China.
This is the reason why the virus can not stand a temperature above 26/27 °C.It is more effective in a whiteman than a blackman.
It doesn't mean Blackman can not be affected by the virus,but the rate of damage the virus can cause in a Blackman will be minimal compared to a whiteman.
There is an Association called "The New World Order" which is behind most of the pandemics that has hit the world.
They have so many ways of controlling the population for the world.
1.They use nuclear weapons as a tool.
2.They use biological weapons as a tool and
3.GMF (Genetically Modified Food) as a tool.
The Covid-19 will be ineffective in the summer because of the temperature in Europe coupled with the vaccine which will be released in the summer,but will come again few years later.
Covid-19 will not be the last virus to hit the world,different ones will come all because of the mission of "The new world order".
NB:You will not get this information on Google because Google is an umbrella on "The New World Order".

My guy, keep kwaiet!!! Haba! Are u this intelligent? Just read the trash u have written. If you were asked to prove this or face a firing squad, will you be able to save your life? Just be spreading conspiracy theories up and down. Too much movies be distorting your thinking.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Pyroex(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
mosho2good:
The Covid-19 was manufactured in a laboratory to control the world population.The testing of the virus was planned to be staged in # Wuhan,a province in China because it is the most populated country.
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious
Hollywood and other movie industries were aware of the Covid-19 and it was the reason they made these movies to predict it's spread.
Bill Gates predicted this Covid-19 virus like he did with the Ebola virus some years ago because he knew what was being done by # Justia_Patent .
The Bill and Malinda foundation gave 9 million dollars to # San_Diego Laboratory in Philadelphia to produce a vaccine for the Covid-19 virus and will be distributed through # INOVIO_Pharmaceuticals .
The vaccine is out but will be released in the summer.The vaccine I understand has been tested on bat and a pig.
The reason why the Covid-19 virus is more dominant on the white people than Africans is that,viruses are formed with protein and every protein has a gene in it.When two different genes meet,there will be reaction.So the gene in the protein was made to react with another gene from a whiteman precisely a Chinese man because their target was to control the population in China.
This is the reason why the virus can not stand a temperature above 26/27 °C.It is more effective in a whiteman than a blackman.
It doesn't mean Blackman can not be affected by the virus,but the rate of damage the virus can cause in a Blackman will be minimal compared to a whiteman.
There is an Association called "The New World Order" which is behind most of the pandemics that has hit the world.
The Covid-19 will be ineffective in the summer because of the temperature in Europe coupled with the vaccine which will be released in the summer,but will come again few years later.
Covid-19 will not be the last virus to hit the world,different ones will come all because of the mission of "The new world order".
NB:You will not get this information on Google because Google is an umbrella on "The New World Order".

You are absolutely right bro
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by jaxxy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
mosho2good:
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious

U are still hallucinating over this NWO. U guys have several theories all of them conspiracies. U all kn ow better than CNN and other news outlets innit? Bt here's the thing there's a difference btwn real life and fiction/movies.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by ochiosa(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
If police begin flog and collect bribe for disobedience the you will see social crusaders. Stubborn people.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Fanky8: 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87787920:

Just imagine

Even the cats are doing better than some humans.

People should stop addressing some crazy humans as animals biko,
it's an insult to the animal kingdom! tongue
[/s]
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by edoairways: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Pruwa:
na God go help we Nigerians ooo
We need to help ourselves first before God takes control
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by amensbaby: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
just today I saw a group of friends shaking hands and hugging, I just wonder how some people feel less concerned about this
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by edoairways: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Kylekent59:
People don't practice social distancing here in Lagos.

Some people just don't like complying to safety rules.

I was overwhelming when I read one of Explorer's thread on how some countries are practising social distance.

If only our mentality could change, the rate at which people contract this virus would reduce.

If you doubt me, on Saturday, look around for a field and see for yourself if people are playing football. There your answer comes.

I came out this afternoon to get something from a store not too far from my home. I was on my mask and my hands sanitised. I was at the junction about to cross, then I saw a shuttle (just like keke) carrying full passengers( three behind, three in the middle, one at the front), as I was about crossing, they were all looking at me. I too looked at them and nodded my head to them.

My question is "don't they read news?", are they even aware of the virus?, haven't they bothered to ask people why the protective kits?

We really need to be serious about this virus.
By the time the plague hit them they would start wailing and blaming God and the government
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by greenalwaz: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
mosho2good:
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious
Hope ds is not one of these conspiracy theory
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by stormborn28(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
Blakjewelry:
I keep telling anybody who will listen that we are a disaster waiting to happen
you are correct
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by JayPeeOham: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
dawnomike:
Full compliance or non at all... Partial compliance is of no good use!

Maybe the OP was just being sarcastic angry
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
polimaf:
No vex sir/ma... You don't know that some of the returnee live in Ikotun and other parts of Lagos? Stay home and stay safe. It's very simple. God bless

Good. Why were they not quarantined at d point of arrival in d country? If d govt shut d border to prevent food that people will eat from entering d country, why was it powerless in restricting returnees from corona hotspots from entering d country?

We can agree that those returnees who live in ikotun aren't known to d governor. D Tinubu that d governor knows that is a leader, why is he gallivanting? Is there no greater need 4 him.to sit at home than those who didn't return from London?
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by polimaf(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Good. Why were they not quarantined at d point of arrival in d country? We can agree that those returnees who live in ikotun aren't known to d governor. D Tinubu that d governor knows that is a leader, why is he gallivanting? Is there no greater need 4 him.to sit at home than those who didn't return from London?
It's no longer news that we have irresponsible leaders, we also must strive to stay safe.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by favour32(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
We all need to take this social distancing thing serious .
Oan, Agbor, l Had a very good time there, Fresh food and all. l remember Sunny inn. Nice place!
Na kpekus you go knack dem say dem full everywhere for Agbor, Delta state.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by stormborn28(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
onyeomanono24:
Mini bus still carried us 3-3 today on my way to work
you still dey go work
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by patroit001(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
mosho2good:
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious
I want to believe you but first, attempt to answer the following questions.
1) why are you telling us this?
2) how do you get these information?
3) where else have you attempted to educate the public like you are doing now?
I rest my case
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by stormborn28(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
favour32:

Na kpekus you go knack dem say dem full everywhere for Agbor, Delta state.
this guy, you go dey Fvck well well oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.