Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (87350 Views)

Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) / Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW, BIAFRA IS THR ONLY COUNTRY WITHOUT CORONA VIRUS
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by michaelbills(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
It’s crystal clear that this Novel Virus was made in a laboratory. I never use to listen to all those conspiracy theories, but DAMN there are powers that be. Their intent is not known though but it could be for; de-population ,for them to bring out a cure and make billions of dollars or was it the effect of the power tussle between the US and China?
Some researchers that developed credible solutions for curing AIDS are either shutdown or murdered. See the latest notable one, a rapper by the stage name Nipsey Hussle just when he was about to release a documentary on his findings on the death of a murdered holistic doctor.

mosho2good:
The Covid-19 was manufactured in a laboratory to control the world population.The testing of the virus was planned to be staged in # Wuhan,a province in China because it is the most populated country.
To understand my write up,have time and watch these movies.
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
2.THE LAST SHIP(Season 1-5)
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious
Hollywood and other movie industries were aware of the Covid-19 and it was the reason they made these movies to predict it's spread.
Justia Patent owns the right to this virus and the deadly African swine flu.
The virus was created in 2018.
Bill Gates predicted this Covid-19 virus like he did with the Ebola virus some years ago because he knew what was being done by # Justia_Patent .
The Bill and Malinda foundation gave 9 million dollars to # San_Diego Laboratory in Philadelphia to produce a vaccine for the Covid-19 virus and will be distributed through # INOVIO_Pharmaceuticals .
The vaccine is out but will be released in the summer.The vaccine I understand has been tested on bat and a pig.
The reason why the Covid-19 virus is more dominant on the white people than Africans is that,viruses are formed with protein and every protein has a gene in it.When two different genes meet,there will be reaction.So the gene in the protein was made to react with another gene from a whiteman precisely a Chinese man because their target was to control the population in China.
This is the reason why the virus can not stand a temperature above 26/27 °C.It is more effective in a whiteman than a blackman.
It doesn't mean Blackman can not be affected by the virus,but the rate of damage the virus can cause in a Blackman will be minimal compared to a whiteman.
There is an Association called "The New World Order" which is behind most of the pandemics that has hit the world.
They have so many ways of controlling the population for the world.
1.They use nuclear weapons as a tool.
2.They use biological weapons as a tool and
3.GMF (Genetically Modified Food) as a tool.
The Covid-19 will be ineffective in the summer because of the temperature in Europe coupled with the vaccine which will be released in the summer,but will come again few years later.
Covid-19 will not be the last virus to hit the world,different ones will come all because of the mission of "The new world order".
NB:You will not get this information on Google because Google is an umbrella on "The New World Order".
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Samakus(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
Your own is better. Here in the university town of Nsukka, once I go outside my compound with masks and hand gloves, people will be laughing at me.

The level of ignorance or may I call it stubbornness here is sickening

4 Likes

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by XANDERBOY85: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2020
Uniquekriss:
it's not about boji boji, it's about personality

And ignorance!
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by AlphikkaTech: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
Blakjewelry:
I keep telling anybody who will listen that we are a disaster waiting to happen

Don't say 'WE', say 'I' am a disaster waiting to happen
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by foreshore(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Despite all the orientation and sensitization on COVID-19, how to avoid and prevent the spread and effects of this pandemic, some persons still don't feel anything is happening hence paying deaf ears to the measures brought out by government/ health bodies for their own good.

I got to a bank just to make withdrawals from the ATM at Agbor in Delta state the hometown of the Governor Senator Dr. Ifeanyi. A Okowa and I made the observation that people were queuing so closely to each other and many of them not wearing protective equipment to operate the machines.

Though sanitizers were provided at the gate and entrances, with a wash-hand basin beside the ATM, only few customers saw the need to wash their hands with those disinfectants under running water as provided by the bank.

Warri things na always opposite
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by ivolt: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
mosho2good:

The Bill and Malinda foundation gave 9 million dollars to # San_Diego Laboratory in Philadelphia to produce a vaccine for the Covid-19 virus and will be distributed through # INOVIO_Pharmaceuticals .
The vaccine is out but will be released in the summer.The vaccine I understand has been tested on bat and a pig.
The reason why the Covid-19 virus is more dominant on the white people than Africans is that,viruses are formed with protein and every protein has a gene in it.When two different genes meet,there will be reaction.So the gene in the protein was made to react with another gene from a whiteman precisely a Chinese man because their target was to control the population in China.
This is the reason why the virus can not stand a temperature above 26/27 °C.It is more effective in a whiteman than a blackman.
It doesn't mean Blackman can not be affected by the virus,but the rate of damage the virus can cause in a Blackman will be minimal compared to a whiteman.

Copy and paste idiot.

We can excuse the illiterates but what about you?

You don't even understand the gibberish you posted, if you did you wouldn't post it.

You education was a waste, you should demand for a refund.
You have a brain but can't use it.

SMH
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Divine200: 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Delta, I'm not surprised.
Show us pictures from your state so we can judge.
Don’t just open your mouth and call delta as if yours is not even worse
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Talkingoil(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
[quote author=Kylekent59 post=87787918]People don't practice social distancing here in Lagos.

Some people just don't like complying to safety rules.

I was overwhelming when I read one of Explorer's thread on how some countries are practising social distance.

If only our mentality could change, the rate at which people contract this virus would reduce.

If you doubt me, on Saturday, look around for a field and see for yourself if people are playing football. There your answer comes.

I came out this afternoon to get something from a store not too far from my home. I was on my mask and my hands sanitised. I was at the junction about to cross, then I saw a shuttle (just like keke) carrying full passengers( three behind, three in the middle, one at the front), as I was about crossing, they were all looking at me. I too looked at them and nodded my head to them.

My question is "don't they read news?", are they even aware of the virus?, haven't they bothered to ask people why the protective kits?

We really need to be serious about this virus.
[/quote
Funniest part is,they'll be looking at you like Na you Sabi apply caution pass ABI?
It's terrible,
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by ebuclassic18(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
Nigeria is a zoo indeed
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by AkuOlisa: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Kylekent59:
People don't practice social distancing here in Lagos.

I was overwhelming when I read one of Explorer's thread on how some countries are practising social distance.

If only our mentality could change, the rate at which people contract this virus would reduce.

If you doubt me, on Saturday, look around for a field and see for yourself if people are playing football. There your answer comes.

I came out this afternoon to get something from a store not too far from my home. I was on my mask and my hands sanitised. I was at the junction about to cross, then I saw a shuttle (just like keke) carrying full passengers( three behind, three in the middle, one at the front), as I was about crossing, they were all looking at me. I too looked at them and nodded my head to them.

My question is "don't they read news?", are they even aware of the virus?, haven't they bothered to ask people why the protective kits?

Nigerians are the most lawless and wrongheaded people I have seen in my life.
Do you know that some people still believe this covid-10 is a scam ?
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by EdoPrince93(m): 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87787920:

Just imagine

Even the cats are doing better than some humans.

People should stop addressing some crazy humans as animals biko,
it's an insult to the animal kingdom! tongue
[/s]
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Talkingoil(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
mosho2good:
The Covid-19 was manufactured in a laboratory to control the world population.The testing of the virus was planned to be staged in # Wuhan,a province in China because it is the most populated country.
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious
Hollywood and other movie industries were aware of the Covid-19 and it was the reason they made these movies to predict it's spread.
Bill Gates predicted this Covid-19 virus like he did with the Ebola virus some years ago because he knew what was being done by # Justia_Patent .
There is an Association called "The New World Order" which is behind most of the pandemics that has hit the world.
The Covid-19 will be ineffective in the summer because of the temperature in Europe coupled with the vaccine which will be released in the summer,but will come again few years later.
Covid-19 will not be the last virus to hit the world,different ones will come all because of the mission of "The new world order".
NB:You will not get this information on Google because Google is an umbrella on "The New World Order".

Please how sure are you of this information?
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by AkuOlisa: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
mosho2good:
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious

ID2020 is on play here.
I am not afraid of covid-19 But what comes Next is my real concern.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Maranzano(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
It is difficult to have 100% compliance. Cashless transactions are not possible in rural communities and in some of our cities. You need cash to make your purchase in Nigeria. If you want to make bulk purchase, there is no light to preserve the perishables. Let us pray that God will protect us from this virus, the precautionary measures in a total lock down setting is not possible in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Qoko: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
Edopesin:
Come to ikotun anytime of the day, it's quite sad that people are paying little too no attention to the government

I cannot come and suffer from someone else's ignorance
I was in FBN Ikotun yesterday Wednesday 25th, there was zero compliant by the officials, I had to run to Zenithbank which was very compliant, there was a sanitizer at the main gate, another automatic dispenser at the security door and ATM gallery respectively and queues were organised based on your request, like Customer service, withdrawals, cheque collection, deposit are on different spacing queues.

3 Likes

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by 6digitscomrade: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
eleojo23:
This is just like the queue on a normal day. I can't see any social distancing. (shaking my head )

It is a burden to live in the same country with literate but mentally slow people.

Many Nigerians don't know what safety means. Most people don't take things seriously.

Seriously shaking my head sad

is dat u ekele?
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by SlayerForever: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Ugo4hotish:
AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW, BIAFRA IS THR ONLY COUNTRY WITHOUT CORONA VIRUS

And a few African countries.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by FullBlastLight: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
Kylekent59:
People don't practice social distancing here in Lagos.

When d govt is truly ready 2 enforce dt thing, pple very certainly wil comply!
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
We won't take this thing serious now until it escalates.
we like learning the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by dazzlingd(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
What are people going to the bank for....I think this virus may set in the law of natural selection....very stupid people will go for the more intelligent ones...my advice, dont surround yourself with stupid people
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Pepper31(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2020
Deltans no dey hear

Abeg admin how do I forward news to you.... I need reply
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by wink2015(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
SOCIAL DISTANCING is now a new word that has entered the english DICTIONARY courtesy of CONOVARIUS aka CONVID 19.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Foodforthought: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
Erediauwa:
Boji Boji indigenes are even worse.
They're naturally stubborn.
I'm from Boji Boji. You are correct.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2020
The only thing that can save nigerians is the vaccine. Aside that forget closing of the market or social distancing of lockdown or lockup .

Nigerians don't reason like humans if not they would have not allowed somebody like bihari to be their president among all the people.

He reasons like animal and gradually the people are reasoning like him. Close airspace he refused, even sent his cousin to go and bring the thing direct now he is locking down

3 Likes

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by lexy2014: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
post=87787920:

Just imagine

Even the cats are doing better than some humans.

People should stop addressing some crazy humans as animals biko,
it's an insult to the animal kingdom! tongue

Based on d above, what do we call Tinubu?

https://www.nairaland.com/5756332/coronavirus-concerns-tinubu-fails-self-isolate
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
Blakjewelry:
I see silly people like you everyday so I am not surprised

Damn right, you shouldn't be surprised that you are a disaster waiting to happen
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by MicroSweet(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
If there are no immigrants or travellers from one of the affected oversea countries, dude, we're all good with our usual touching body
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by polimaf(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2020
Edopesin:
Come to ikotun anytime of the day, it's quite sad that people are paying little to no attention to the government

I cannot come and suffer for someone else's ignorance
A friend called me this morning from ikotun that people are roaming around just like normal...
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Edopesin:
Come to ikotun anytime of the day, it's quite sad that people are paying little to no attention to the government

I cannot come and suffer for someone else's ignorance

Is d govt paying attention to itself? Pls read this story

https://www.nairaland.com/5756332/coronavirus-concerns-tinubu-fails-self-isolate

1 Like

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Dollabiz: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Really
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
polimaf:
A friend called me this morning from ikotun that people are roaming around just like normal...

Y shouldn't they? Did they go to London? D people that went to London to bring d virus, d govt didn't quarantine them. Y disturbing ordinary people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.