Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (87554 Views)

Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) / Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by stormborn28(m): 6:53pm On Mar 26, 2020
bonnyhope:

And you are one of them
even if he is one of them, he shouldn't say the truth
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by blowjohn(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
mosho2good:
The Covid-19 was manufactured in a laboratory to control the world population.The testing of the virus was planned to be staged in # Wuhan,a province in China because it is the most populated country.
To understand my write up,have time and watch these movies.
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
2.THE LAST SHIP(Season 1-5)
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious
Hollywood and other movie industries were aware of the Covid-19 and it was the reason they made these movies to predict it's spread.
Justia Patent owns the right to this virus and the deadly African swine flu.
The virus was created in 2018.
Bill Gates predicted this Covid-19 virus like he did with the Ebola virus some years ago because he knew what was being done by # Justia_Patent .
The Bill and Malinda foundation gave 9 million dollars to # San_Diego Laboratory in Philadelphia to produce a vaccine for the Covid-19 virus and will be distributed through # INOVIO_Pharmaceuticals .
The vaccine is out but will be released in the summer.The vaccine I understand has been tested on bat and a pig.
The reason why the Covid-19 virus is more dominant on the white people than Africans is that,viruses are formed with protein and every protein has a gene in it.When two different genes meet,there will be reaction.So the gene in the protein was made to react with another gene from a whiteman precisely a Chinese man because their target was to control the population in China.
This is the reason why the virus can not stand a temperature above 26/27 °C.It is more effective in a whiteman than a blackman.
It doesn't mean Blackman can not be affected by the virus,but the rate of damage the virus can cause in a Blackman will be minimal compared to a whiteman.
There is an Association called "The New World Order" which is behind most of the pandemics that has hit the world.
They have so many ways of controlling the population for the world.
1.They use nuclear weapons as a tool.
2.They use biological weapons as a tool and
3.GMF (Genetically Modified Food) as a tool.
The Covid-19 will be ineffective in the summer because of the temperature in Europe coupled with the vaccine which will be released in the summer,but will come again few years later.
Covid-19 will not be the last virus to hit the world,different ones will come all because of the mission of "The new world order".
NB:You will not get this information on Google because Google is an umbrella on "The New World Order".

In the end, how many people died?
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by dasparrow: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nigerians are the most lawless and wrongheaded people I have seen in my life.
Do you know that some people still believe this covid-10 is a scam ?

Do you know Donald Trump, president of the U.S also mentioned just early this month that Corona was a hoax? Do you know Trump suggested taking Chloroquine to cure Corona virus when he is not even a medical professional or epidemiologist?

Do you know that while Corona virus is spreading like wildfire, Trump wants people to stop social distancing and crowd in churches on Easter Sunday and after that get back to work against the advice of his medical team and medical scientists?

Mind you, Trump is a white American. The young university students that were partying in Miami Florida on Spring break are Americans, mostly white. The people who were partying in New Orleans for the annual Mardi gras carnival despite Corona virus already in the U.S are Americans.

My point is, many people of varying nationalities and ethnicities were and are still not taking Corona virus seriously because they have never experienced anything like it before and are living in denial.

Europeans were in denial too until many of their citizens especially the elderly ones started dying en masse before it dawned on them that this virus is not a joke. America will experience the same before people take social distancing seriously. Nigerians will sadly learn the hard way too. It's human nature.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by xeju: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2020
mosho2good:
The Covid-19 was manufactured in a laboratory to control the world population.The testing of the virus was planned to be staged in # Wuhan,a province in China because it is the most populated country.
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious
Hollywood and other movie industries were aware of the Covid-19 and it was the reason they made these movies to predict it's spread.
Bill Gates predicted this Covid-19 virus like he did with the Ebola virus some years ago because he knew what was being done by # Justia_Patent .
The Bill and Malinda foundation gave 9 million dollars to # San_Diego Laboratory in Philadelphia to produce a vaccine for the Covid-19 virus and will be distributed through # INOVIO_Pharmaceuticals .
The vaccine is out but will be released in the summer.The vaccine I understand has been tested on bat and a pig.
The reason why the Covid-19 virus is more dominant on the white people than Africans is that,viruses are formed with protein and every protein has a gene in it.When two different genes meet,there will be reaction.So the gene in the protein was made to react with another gene from a whiteman precisely a Chinese man because their target was to control the population in China.
This is the reason why the virus can not stand a temperature above 26/27 °C.It is more effective in a whiteman than a blackman.
It doesn't mean Blackman can not be affected by the virus,but the rate of damage the virus can cause in a Blackman will be minimal compared to a whiteman.
There is an Association called "The New World Order" which is behind most of the pandemics that has hit the world.
The Covid-19 will be ineffective in the summer because of the temperature in Europe coupled with the vaccine which will be released in the summer,but will come again few years later.
Covid-19 will not be the last virus to hit the world,different ones will come all because of the mission of "The new world order".
NB:You will not get this information on Google because Google is an umbrella on "The New World Order".
just shut up

1 Like

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Kingsaul: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
Rapmoney:
Coronavirus in Nigeria is a Hoax!!!

I said so.

Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by NobleAngell(f): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
michaelbills:
It’s crystal clear that this Novel Virus was made in a laboratory. I never use to listen to all those conspiracy theories, but DAMN there are powers that be. Their intent is not known though but it could be for; de-population ,for them to bring out a cure and make billions of dollars or was it the effect of the power tussle between the US and China?
Some researchers that developed credible solutions for curing AIDS are either shutdown or murdered. See the latest notable one, a rapper by the stage name Nipsey Hussle just when he was about to release a documentary on his findings on the death of a murdered holistic doctor.

Nipsey Hussle? Are you for real? Oh my!
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by favour32(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
stormborn28:
this guy, you go dey Fvck well well oooooo
I don retire.I leave the kpekuses for una.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Kingsaul: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Uniquekriss(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:
They are complying

OP show us were u're standing so that we can collectively Judge every one.

Court Arise

Judge retires!!
!
if u see the image properly you would notice it was shot from a distance. I even had to allow people queue in front of me cos they didn't know I was on queue due to the distance I maintained. I practically used a pen to tap on d ATM buttons and discarded it after use. They looked @me like an alien
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by captainamiedi1: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
I came to ughelli yesterday with a high level of social distancing, washing hands and hand sanitizer. To my greatest surprise, everybody seems not to care and keeps going about their activities as usual. in fact i have a burial ceremony on Saturday. God help us
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by MansoryMX(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
So many frauds who called themselves men of God couldn’t even let one Sunday pass by without milking people in form of tithes, offering I can understand. It shows the mindset of an average Nigerian and the sole reason why we don’t grow as a nation.

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Kingsaul: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
MansoryMX:
So many frauds who called themselves men of God couldn’t even let one Sunday pass by without milking people in form of tithes, offering I can understand. It shows the mindset of an average Nigerian and the sole reason why we don’t grow as a nation.

It's all over the world not just Nigeria. The same problem like Coronavirus it's a collective evil by men all over the world.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by LabuleofNigeria: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2020
mosho2good:
1. PANDEMIC on Netflix.
3.BLACK DEATH.
4. Contagious

Too much Hollywood movies don carry this one egungun reach express....

1 Like

Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Pruwa: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2020
edoairways:

We need to help ourselves first before God takes control

trueee!!
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by olamy7(m): 7:08am On Mar 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
One babalawo for my area don test positive. They don carry am go hospital but injections no gree enter him body
grin
iCauseTrouble:
One babalawo for my area don test positive. They don carry am go hospital but injections no gree enter him body
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Pacesetter123(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2020
Kylekent59:
People don't practice social distancing here in Lagos.

Some people just don't like complying to safety rules.

I was overwhelming when I read one of Explorer's thread on how some countries are practising social distance.

If only our mentality could change, the rate at which people contract this virus would reduce.

If you doubt me, on Saturday, look around for a field and see for yourself if people are playing football. There your answer comes.

I came out this afternoon to get something from a store not too far from my home. I was on my mask and my hands sanitised. I was at the junction about to cross, then I saw a shuttle (just like keke) carrying full passengers( three behind, three in the middle, one at the front), as I was about crossing, they were all looking at me. I too looked at them and nodded my head to them.

My question is "don't they read news?", are they even aware of the virus?, haven't they bothered to ask people why the protective kits?

We really need to be serious about this virus.
grin grin grin
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by kunletexs: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nigerians we don learn. Disobedience is in our blood. Our orientation needs changing.

In 1986, chernobyl nuclear power plant exploded. The government (like our own useless government) kept mute and where trying to suppress the disaster. It took 3 days for government to owe up.

Now men in full protective costume can into the town spraying some liquid substance both into the air and ground.

Residents were busy asking the men questions which was not forthcoming.

Unlike chernobyl resident, we Nigerians would not bother asking if it where to be us chernobyl event harmed to.

Let take these issues seriously. If na Canada now, I for say they have government but here our government are dump. Common covid-19, Presidio no know am. Senators are busy sharing cars.

Lasisi!, get me my M107 sniper rifle as some politicians do need to meet their creator very soon
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by suremanpatriot: 12:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Blakjewelry:
I keep telling anybody who will listen that we are a disaster waiting to happen
Wht yu wish ya sef comes upon u. We are not part of your disaster to happen.Ya govt has thrown confusn in ya lives,,stay indoors because yu stockpiled fckin food and lost ya humanity to think of others survival.

Yu ppl cant stil see wht is goin on tht this thin is treatable fr all indicatn two govs recovered ,yet u are remain ignoramus and spreadin panic,instead of seekin knowledg of treatmt fr Lag to prepare ya life. undecided Awon weree,ppl are hungry for no jst reason and yu are followg foolish ldership thougt process to lock ya sef for fear.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Blakjewelry(m): 1:07am On Apr 08, 2020
suremanpatriot:

Wht yu wish ya sef comes upon u. We are not part of your disaster to happen.Ya govt has thrown confusn in ya lives,,stay indoors because yu stockpiled fckin food and lost ya humanity to think of others survival.

Yu ppl cant stil see wht is goin on tht this thin is treatable fr all indicatn two govs recovered ,yet u are remain ignoramus and spreadin panic,instead of seekin knowledg of treatmt fr Lag to prepare ya life. undecided Awon weree,ppl are hungry for no jst reason and yu are followg foolish ldership thougt process to lock ya sef for fear.
Fools like you will be the first to die when hospital facilities become over stretched. You don't lesson from others, then others will use you as lesson
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by suremanpatriot: 1:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Good job ma friend.Good research.
Let all church prayer warriors pray for annihilation of every evil lab around d world fr Usa to china to russia to iran to colombia etc.
I think America wants d world to exhaust their chloroquine b4 they release their vaccine to pay for recovery if their stockmarket undecided
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by suremanpatriot: 1:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Blakjewelry:

Fools like you will be the first to die when hospital facilities become over stretched. You don't lesson from others, then others will use you as lesson
KNOW IT NOW...
mental boundage is worst than physical boundage.They hav place ppl in mental bondage to tell them their is lion out there yu beta dont come out.HAV U WONDERED WHY PUTIN RELEASED LIONS ON STREETS? WHY DID HE NOT SUFFER D COVID WHEN HE CAME IN CLOS CONTAC WITH RUSSIAN DOC UNKITTED?...They hav pumpd somethings into ya mind to fuel ya Fear tht is rulin ya life now, while they do their clidentine agenda. A hand full naijas lik yu cant think clearly now, because u already believ their fear factor and yu life now in a 360degree shift on panic button.Free ya life fr this chain by seekin knowledge on d treatmt for dis will erode your coro fear.Ungrade ya mind bro especially in our environmt where ppl are not scientifically savvy.
Re: Level Of Compliance On Social Distancing In Delta Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Blakjewelry(m): 1:22am On Apr 08, 2020
suremanpatriot:

KNOW IT NOW...
mental boundage is worst than physical boundage.They hav place ppl in mental bondage to tell their is lion out there yu beta dont come out.HAV WONDERED WHY DID PUTIN RELEASED LIONS ON STREETS?WHY DID HE SUFFER CORO WHEN HE CAME IN CONTAC WITH RUSSIAN DOC UNKITTED?...They hav pump somethings into mind to fuel ya Fear tht is rulin ya life now while they do their clydentine agenda. A hand full naijas lik yu cant think clearly now because u already believ their fear and yu life now in a 360degree shift on panic button.Free ya life fr this chain by seekin knowledge on d treatmt for dis will erode your coro fear.
The fact you mentioned lion on the street made understand the kind of person I am dealing with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: New York Uses Refrigerated Trailers, Tents As Makeshift Morgue (Photo) / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) / Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.