Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock (716 Views)

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock by jeswinner: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2020
A family friend who is about 35 years old impregnated his gf who his mom does not like and he does not know how to tell his in laws and parents about it.

What's the way out?
Re: He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock by KaideeGee(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
You should tell that friend of yours the truth. There is no 'way out'. I'm surprised that at 35 he is still heavily influenced by his parents. And did you say in-laws? Is he married? He should face the situation head on, am pretty sure he did not seek advice before entering her promised land, and without protection.
well, i have said my own, he should tell his parents and 'in-laws' about it, it's not like they will bury him alive.

Just my thought though...
Re: He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock by esthel(f): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
35 yrs old you say
Re: He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock by KaideeGee(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock by coolestofall(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tell him to go see them and start moving his mouth to form the words he intends to pass across. I mean, how else does a grown man pass info across? Does he need a slate to scribble the message on for them to read
Re: He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2020
Tell them naani and turn it to wedding, abi kituni
Re: He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock by 24kmagic: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2020
35 what?
Re: He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
jeswinner:
A family friend who is about 35 years old impregnated his gf who his mom does not like and he does not know how to tell his in laws and parents about it.

What's the way out?
WTF?! At 35, his parents still decide how he should live his life! That's a man-child. He should Man-up and grow some balls
Re: He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
call a family meeting and tell wifey and inlaws, then jejely pack your bags and RUUUUUUUN!!!!!

obviously you are useless as a husband, useless as a trusted/respectful family man, and shouldnt waste this woman's time any longer. just pray that inlaws dont take the adequate measure to REMOVE YOU from the picture.
Re: He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock by Bola146(f): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
Congratulations to them, let him go and tell his in-laws, they can't kill him. He should also stand by the lady all the time of needs and care.
Re: He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock by chatinent: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
Oga, it's you.., no dey lie here abeg. Anyways, the man is a boy.
Re: He Impregnated His Gf Out Of Wedlock by adexpa(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
God has helped him solve his problem, he has been running from responsibilities before now n God has arrested him. He should do the needful and meet those needed to meet. His parents should have got him Dangote daughter all this while now (I don't understand his parents don't like his fiance palava)

(1) (Reply)

To All Those Who Wrote Down Their Account Numbers!! / Telecom Worker Destroys 5g Cell Tower / Mouth Odour Or Body Odour Which Can U Manage For Sake Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.