Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me (74574 Views)

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Brunicekid(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
Jamesrock:
Sowore ; the lord is fighting your battle!

No fear
Sowore, be calm...

All is well in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by BABANGBALI: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
May the coronavirus kill them all and their supporters especially those on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by timagentms: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
Click Like, if you don't believe this government again. Click share if you still believe them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by BOBAN2710: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
light099:

You have cowardice in your gene, you see someone man enough to fight, you still talking.
Did they spell some people in life to always be slaves under their fellow human beings. If 70% of Nigerians are like sowore, there would have been revolution long ago.
OPONU NI E
AFOFUN GBEMU
REVOLUTION KO

RENOVATION NI
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Geofavor(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:
-Why is he wearing ordinary surgical face mask? To protect him from COVID-19? Lol I sight a science illiterate. grin

-That mask, my people, will give anyone wearing it Zero! (0) protection from the Coronavirus. Don’t joke with your life, stay at home.
Olodo.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Ibechris2: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2020
This jungle was never independent seeing the way they infringe on human rights...what is there to say the truth about the true state of Abba kyari's infection?

Except we chose to deface the fact,this govt is brutish and satanic at the same time. Treating of corona virus all over the world has been transparently clear to all who care to watch online cable tv's like Fox,BBC and Aljazeera not excluding CNN.

Am not surprise about these cabals action, they will do everything to steal and siphon everything that this country has ever had. For Nigeria to be good we need to restructure this rubbish called one Nigeria. Judges of this world shall all face God someday.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Justiceleague12: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] give us evidence
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by yommen: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Skyebestpropert:
Sowore je omo de
Tioma jeya pupo,ni Tori aigboran re
Tia ba na sowore
A gban eti meji pepe
Koloju to sejupe
Atun pada sibiti otijeya leekan
Eyin omode egbo ema sebi sowore
Omo aalaigboran

Guy, shut the Bleep up!!! I'm a Yoruba man like you but with your mindset and approach to things of the nation, things will only get worse.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by mmaster: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]

Tpharell:
Anyone who watched the health ministers briefing of yesterday (Thursday) would understand what’s going on. His reaction when a journalist merely mentioned the name of the infected ‘presidential aide’ was epic! Despite the abundant evidence out there people in power are still trying to pull the wool over our faces. The way the journalist was accosted by mr minister suggests someone is under strict instruction to steer clear of the ABBA kyari issue.

THE HEALTH MINISTER THAT READ ACCOUNTANCY. LOL. NYESOM WIKE EXPOSED HIM. WHAT CAN HE DO? SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Ugochioge: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2020
9ja my country pls stay safe

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Emaxo4zilar: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2020
This guy no serious, na the same u go com say dem one kill u , detain u balabala.... if u lik shout till Tomorrow,we knw ur plan....presidency ba? but must u tarnish odas ppl imagine to achieve ur aim, u did the same to goodluck at the end u were contesting for pressy. Be an activist if u want to and stop adding politics...sowore abeg go sit down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by redcliff: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2020
NaMeAboki:

I guess it never occured to you that government and the law are a continuum, and would remain in place long after Buhari and his successors; besides many among who wished him dead are already dead while he is still alive and kicking - careful you don't follow suit.

there is no continuum in Nigeria and its govt affairs. one of the reasons being that most activities carried out by present govt officials are personal based and not for the interest of the nation and most times when such officials leave power, those activities/vendetta die with their tenure expiration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by semyman: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Jamesrock:
Sowore ; the lord is fighting your battle!

No fear
Idol worshipers claiming to know God
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Bluezy13(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=AmuDimkpa post=87809090][/quote]

Please, don't make me think you are myopic.

The surgical mask is not limited to the reason given in the picture you shared.
I am using a practical instance here.
I handle dust as well as chemicals and the surgical facemask do make me breath comfortably.
How do you explain that ??
Why does the mask help me then since it doesn't serve any other purpose ??

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by yommen: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2020
NGpatriot:
Fake rubbish.

Who get time for that fake revolution coward..

Agutan feeling funky..

He is not Nnamdi Kanu who took to his heels!!!
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by bkool7(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:
-Why is he wearing ordinary surgical face mask? To protect him from COVID-19? Lol I sight a science illiterate. grin

-That mask, my people, will give anyone wearing it Zero! (0) protection from the Coronavirus. Don’t joke with your life, stay at home.

The mask has it's purpose.
If an infested person sneezes at you in ur house, will staying at home help you
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by 9jaRealist: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2020
Adejuwon26:
Who will want to die like Agbalumo for one country?

Young Money Tee... grin grin grin
>
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by proclinician: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2020
When u were fighting Jonathan u never knew a day like this will come. You are only suffering from afonjalitus mellitus, time to suffer from covid-19 is coming

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by NLEFCC(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2020
AmuDimkpa:

No he is not. That surgical mask only stops an infected person from spreading the virus , it is not for someone who doesn’t have it.
If you want to protect yourself, get a mask with filter like N95 mask.

Surgical masks have 95% protection. Filter works when worn inside out just as the young man wore it.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by executive12: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2020
Inkling:

You're the ignorant here

Exactly.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 27, 2020
BOBAN2710:

OPONU NI E
AFOFUN GBEMU
REVOLUTION KO

RENOVATION NI

I've discovered people are born with different fates in life, so that everything can be in balance. There must be cold and heat, water and fire, poor and rich, slave and master.
Since you've discovered your fate of slavery and you feel at home with it, who am I to say otherwise. Enjoy your fate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Skmoda360(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2020
Skyebestpropert:
Sowore je omo de
Tioma jeya pupo,ni Tori aigboran re
Tia ba na sowore
A gban eti meji pepe
Koloju to sejupe
Atun pada sibiti otijeya leekan
Eyin omode egbo ema sebi sowore
Omo aalaigboran
crazy ooooo
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by lizdammy: 10:18am On Mar 27, 2020
Again?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Yodexy: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2020
This guy and his uncle always quarrelling. Today buhari do this, tomorrow sowore do that .

Are they living in the same house?
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by seangy4konji: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2020
Jihadist...

Bubu has run away while ordinary universities are in shambles.all our med students and best brain have found their square root out...

What a country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by executive12: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:

It will actually protect from droplets directly getting to your mouth or nose. The mask is necessary in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by klax(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2020
Sowore God is with you too proud of your spirit. Democracy these bastards are enjoying today people like Gani, Beko etc paid heavily for it but as for Kyari or Kayari he will go down with buhari its a sure bet.

Let buhari just die in Aso Rock wallahi if he make mistake of living Aso Rock by 2023 no one under the heaven will safe him from being dealt with ruthlessly that job IBB failed to finished on him will be completed with no mercy.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Johnsinia(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2020
With all due respect mr sowore, I do not pity you at all, infact, I am actually happy. Enjoy the government you contributed to imposed on Nigerian
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 27, 2020
afonja man and juju, see his juju on his neck.
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by Ehibiggirl(f): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2020
PDJT:

very irrelevant contribution from an irritating contributor
Re: Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me by kenodrill: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2020
Is so very possible buhari also contracted coronavirus but they don't want to own up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times / Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.