Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. (11595 Views)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by tamonokare: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2020
New USSD for offering and Tithe in Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. *389*30*1# for all networks. This is Oyedepo's contribution to fight Covid 19. See how much I just wired as my tithe. We always think politicians are the worst people in Nigeria but Covid 19 has exposed these criminals. While politicians are soliciting for fund for Nigerians. These thieves are thinking of how to empty us at this trying time.

How people sit down and think that whoever or whatever created this world needs money for anything is what I find difficult to understand.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2020
Some people are hungry somewhere around you right now, because of this lockdown, God will be happy if you can use your tithe to help them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by alsudan: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2020
Not a church person, but the attacks on the Church since Bokoharii became President is not a coincidence.

Subtle Jihad tactics everywhere.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by joshjc(m): 8:18am On Mar 27, 2020
Hmm
Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by 1realBobby(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2020
Hmm
Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2020
Thank u so much. I have been looking for this it did not work, says my mobile number is not tied to my bank account. again, thanks for the awareness kiss

5 Likes

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2020
tamonokare:
New USSD for offering and Tithe in Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. *389*30*1# for all networks. This is Oyedepo's contribution to fight Covid 19. See how much I just wire as my tithe.
thank u too much, it was not working before but I see they have worked on it..I owe u a �

2 Likes

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Eteka1(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2020
Lol. Why should this be the priority of a church at this time of public health emergency?
Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by rasxx(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2020
tamonokare:
New USSD for offering and Tithe in Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. *389*30*1# for all networks. This is Oyedepo's contribution to fight Covid 19. See how much I just wire as my tithe.

I will surely pay my offering,tithes ,etc. If it pain you just die, don't wait for corona.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2020
You guys are still bent on giving tithes to those men at this critical time? to an extent a USDD code is being activated for the purpose? nothing person no go see 4 this country. Chai... Religion slavery has blind folded y'all. Nigerians never learn. God!!!

9 Likes

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by backnbeta(f): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2020
alsudan:
Not a church person, but the attacks on the Church since Bokoharii became President is not a coincidence.

They're trying really hard to fail undecided

4 Likes

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Jman06(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2020
Sheeples will continue to pay!
Common sense is not common after all
Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by hungryboy(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2020
backnbeta:

They're trying really hard to fail undecided
lol,Church were don already fail una, coronavirus dem no see the vision tell us say e dey come, time to perform miracle don reach, T B Joshua and Pastor Chris don go hide, una still dey go online go pay tithe give scammers were no even get the love to donate the billions were dem don already get to help people for this trying times.

5 Likes

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by bigiyaro(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2020
this is a confirmation... church is Nigeria is strictly business, especially "living faith business church international"

1 Like

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Mintyguy(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2020
As much as it might not seem right at this critical point in time, nevertheless it is not a forceful one. We are all wired with choices,let everyman do according as he has purposed in his heart

6 Likes

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by truthfulparrot(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2020
This is gross insensitivity and desperation on the part of Winners Chapel. Instead of looking out for the welfare of thousands of their church members who are struggling to survive and eat at this critical period, the church is only concern about how to further milk it's malnourished members for tithes and donations.
The judgement of God will be heavy and severe on Nigerian pastors.
Is it too much for our mega rich pastors to sell their private jets and donate the money to Covid 19 emergency funds? Is it too much to temporarily convert the exotic church buildings to isolation centres? The people I pity most are gullible church members who cannot even afford to pay the exorbitant fees these churches are charging in their schools.
Religion is not the major problem of Nigeria. The major problem is that Nigerians are very much gullible. The so-called GOs are smiling to the banks. Jesus was never like that. He lived a very humble life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2020
most pastors are only in for the money so no surprise here
Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 27, 2020
alsudan:

this is not an attack if true
Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by VisioDirect: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2020
None of this churches could release the billions in their bank accounts for the sake of their members who might be in need of food in this critical moment, look like these pastors are only after money.
Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2020
rasxx:

I will surely pay my offering,tithes ,etc. If it pain you just die, don't wait for corona.
no one is stopping you from spending your money the way you want. but like in every other thing in life, criticism is allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Righteousness89(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2020
Did anyone Force you to Pay??

I still wonder how People who have no Business with the Church go Mad about the Church....

Some are even insulting the Bishop!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2020
Who has that MATTHEW ASHIMOLOWO VIDEO. ..?
that one na epic video.

From the way he spoke in that VIDEO, he can come to your house to quarantine with you & your family and collect the money, if you clearly state your house address.
Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Sirmuel1(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Who has that MATTHEW ASHIMOLOWO VIDEO.
that one na epic video

Please share whenever you get it
Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Authoreety: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2020
This is so not true....

Argue with your ancestors
Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by backnbeta(f): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2020
hungryboy:
lol,Church were don already fail una, coronavirus dem no see the vision tell us say e dey come, time to perform miracle don reach, T B Joshua and Pastor Chris don go hide, una still dey go online go pay tithe give scammers were no even get the love to donate the billions were dem don already get to help people for this trying times.
I believe in God, not a pastor. I trust that he will manifest himself, this will not consume us in Jesus name. Exercise your faith my brother, it is well.
Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Realtizzy(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2020
Am not surprised nd
I hv long given up on churches
Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2020

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make 
their lives meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers.
We will never condemn you.
We will always correct you with love, kiss
So the Holy Book commanded us to do.
We just pray God have mercy on this generation. 

See dem screaming #DemMANNA don come again o.
Truth will always be bitter!

BeLookingIDIOT:
That he is a scam like your darling president
Your moniker says all about you.
No further comment tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by rasxx(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2020
rasxx:

By the way I just confirmed that the ussd I just confirmed this
Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Funaki: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2020
tamonokare:
New USSD for offering and Tithe in Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. *389*30*1# for all networks. This is Oyedepo's contribution to fight Covid 19. See how much I just wired as my tithe. We always think politicians are the worst people in Nigeria but Covid 19 has exposed these criminals. While politicians are soliciting for fund for Nigerians. These thieves are thinking of how to empty us at this trying time.
What's transportation seed?

1 Like

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by tamonokare: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2020
Funaki:

What's transportation seed?
Transportation seed is what Oyedepo will use to transport your tithes to God.

2 Likes

Re: New USSD For Offering And Tithe In Winners Chapel. See How Much I Paid. by Blazebond(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2020
Dear all church haters,Una cry just dey start,Una go cry tire,nothing can stop the growth of GOD kingdom,i hereby dedicate cry me a river by Justin Timberlake for your listening pleasure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Simple Characters Of Mature Christians / It's Christmas Eve! Share Your Experience So Far / What Does It Mean To Carry Bunch Of Plantain In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.