Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre (51722 Views)

Governor Ganduje Inspects Kano Cancer Center Ongoing Construction / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kwanar Dawaki Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by 1x2x3: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2020
I'm not even seeing up to 15 beds sad sad. This our lifestyle of praising mediocre has to stop. This same government can bring out 5 billion to buy cars for other fools.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by addictiv(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2020
No worry when the virus hits them... We ll know if it's just optics
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by AmazingELixir: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2020
cool

Diswan na 4 bed isolation centre ...if case reach 5 wahala dhan come oo

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by tayolove12(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
My G you are doing well
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by ayusco85(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
The man with more good than bad sides

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by kabawa(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
� Airport Terminal, Road Constructions, Good Security, State Infrastructures all in Good shape.
*"Oh thanks to our dear Governor He's a good man"

� Soldiers killed in a face fight with Boko Haram, many dead, others injured.
*"good for them, this country is a Zoo"

� Muslims killed in an ongoing fued with herdsmen in Sokoto, many killed others heavily injured.
*"�� next level, they never see anything, this is just the beginning"

� Christians killed in Kaduna over farm dispute with the villagers, many injured, 4 dead.
*"Buhari is killing us, UN, AU, US, CAN, ECOWAS, Please help us! The Fulani Caliphate is killing innocent Christians"

� Chukwudi Okeke caught with drugs in the US.
*"he is a Nigerian"

� Chukwuemeka Okafor emerges as the best student in United Kingdom"
*"Oh he's a Biafran, all hail Biafra"

� Buhari is responsible for the killing of innocent Nigerians with killer herdsmen.
*"yes he is, he killed and sponsored his brothers to kill Christians"

� Goodluck Jonathan killed innocent people with Boko Haram terrorists.
*"it's a lie, Jonathan Goodluck had nothing to do with it"

� Gozicon is supporting Buhari a Fulani man as his Candidate.
*"Gozicon is a Fulani slave looking for cheap recognition and he's a betrayer and a fake igbo man he's an imposter"

Peter Obi is a running mate to Atiku another Fulani man.
*"Atiku/Obi 2019, we are well Atikulated"

� PDP won the whole South-South and SouthEast and also won 6 states in both North and SouthWestern part of Nigeria in the 2019 Gubernatorial elections.
*"Democracy is finally safe and at work"

� APC won in other Northern States and 4 states in the West.
*"No! No!! Democracy is in a great danger, Buhari have riggged the election again"

Welcome To Nigeria My Fellow Compatriots.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by vixpal: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Nice one Mr Gov
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by Jabioro: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Sobering,soberity...
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by realstars: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Mighty God
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by dopedealer(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
Ganduje, despite his corrupt reputation, has proved to be proactive than many governors.

Show me one governor who has had this such facility in place

Bauchi Governor zulum, bought some incubators on Monday this week.
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by ikaboy: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
The real Mr. Project not the Audio one in the South
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by krokronyash(f): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2020
Mumuna mai aiki.....

grin
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2020
lapazi:
All these space bookers no get sense at all, nairaland has been bastardized
na mumu you be
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by redroom: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2020
Khan2013:
GANDUJE VISITS KANO STATE ISOLATION CENTRE AT KWANAR DAWAKI.

His Excellency Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR last night inspected the State's main isolation centre at Kwanar Dawaki in order to asses the level of preparedness of the State in case of an outbreak of Covid-19.

The Isolation Centre has 72 beds, 27 ICU beds with ventilators, oxygen concentrators and many other 8facilities that can handle a large number of infected people at a time.

The Governor was accompanied by his Deputy who also doubles as the Chairman of the State Task Force on Covid-19 Dr Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna and his Co-chair Prof Abdurrazak Habib, the commissioner for Heath Dr Tsanyawa and other members of the task force.

These politicians are Clowns
Is it these 2 or 5 beds that i am seeing here will handle thousands of cases expected?

What in the world is this rubbish?
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by Illusioneffect(m): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2020
Pls this coronavirus is affecting my family badly. My dad is sick with typhoid but there is no money for his treatment. And my mum, who has been the breadwinner of the family has to close down her shop because of this issue. We don't know what to do and we have been starving for a day now, and there is no point of hope. Pls help us with anything you can so we can eat for today. Pls
Gtbank 0208908570.
God bless anyone reading this
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by chiefolododo(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2020
Babariga banking
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by Adam00(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2020
lapazi:
All these space bookers no get sense at all, nairaland has been bastardized

Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by foreshore(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2020
Khan2013:
GANDUJE VISITS KANO STATE ISOLATION CENTRE AT KWANAR DAWAKI.

His Excellency Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR last night inspected the State's main isolation centre at Kwanar Dawaki in order to asses the level of preparedness of the State in case of an outbreak of Covid-19.

The Isolation Centre has 72 beds, 27 ICU beds with ventilators, oxygen concentrators and many other facilities that can handle a large number of infected people at a time.

The Governor was accompanied by his Deputy who also doubles as the Chairman of the State Task Force on Covid-19 Dr Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna and his Co-chair Prof Abdurrazak Habib, the commissioner for Heath Dr Tsanyawa and other members of the task force.

Gandollar must have "chopped" some dollars in this deal. Dollar Man!
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by innocent99: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2020
Nigerians should stop deceiving themselves with mediocre equipments. Let's pray this pandemic of a virus doesn't escalate because the number of equipment I see here is not even enough to cater for a street talk less of an entire state. Go watch CNN and see what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2020
They will be fooling us with pictures. If all our hospitals are like this are we going to complain? But they will show us the best hospials in a particular state to portray good image

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by Fran6ik: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2020
Delta State

Officialgarri:
Ganduje, despite his corrupt reputation, has proved to be proactive than many governors.

Show me one governor who has had this such facility in place. Mind you, there's no confirmed case of corona in Kano o, but see the preparedness.

Attached is a picture of an isolation center in a state governed by a demagogue who would always declare his state is in the hands of God
It is indeed grin
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by ttobizz(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2020
Just enough for the governor cronies
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by AbdulCLO: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2020
What kind of a fool are you? Do you expect to see all the 72 beds on naira land? if you are a doubting Thomas why don't youmleav the state you are and come down to kano before posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2020
the dollar man reporting for duty, kano is even better prepared than rivers and Lagos state, see equipment.

Lagos can only boast of pesticide sprays, while rivers is banking on uncompleted flyovers.
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by StivoeDevoe: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2020
this man self how can you build a hospital with seventy two bed for the hole of kano when kano have 44 local govt
72-44=28 how can this will contain people

we forever not forget kwonkwosiya the only person that can work for kano cry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by DAVE5(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2020
partnerinbiz4:
after dethroning sanusi

imagine sanusi was the governor of Kano, in this current situation of things, he would be very busy name calling other governors and the president on what to do but would do nothing himself, while sanusi was busy name calling and telling the governor about poor people in the state, another emir in another state was working probably building school and stuffs like that

He was accused of mismanagement of huge public funds in his capacity as an emir, buying extremely exotic cars and living the life

Ganduje is no saint as well, but for this alone, I go give am some credit, but would not give him benefit of doubt in any future dispensation
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by Pheelz2020(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2020
THESE IMAGES ARE OLD PICTURES OF HIM INSPECTING THE HOSPITAL NOT IN THE WAKE OF THIS PANDEMIC.

FAKE NEWS...

Officialgarri:

Show me one governor who has had this such facility in place. Mind you, there's no confirmed case of corona in Kano o, but see the preparedness.

Attached is a picture of an isolation center in a state governed by a demagogue who would always declare his state is in the hands of God
It is indeed grin

If corona doesn't kill someone here, I'm sure Ebola would be willing to take the job cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by Blaze232(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2020
Well-done Mr Governor. The best way to deal with wide spread epidemic is first of all block all route of entry and prepare aggressively... Make biafran states watch and learn o
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by Stevechigo: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2020
Someone should help me in this trying period my wife just gave birth to twins and they say we should stay at home how do I feed my family of four..i am a keke rider in rivers state..Steve chigozie njoku. Fidelity bank 6012920830..any donation will go a long way God bless you as you help a brother in need thanks.
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by SweetCunt97(f): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5756008/coronavirus-giveaway-thread/4

Those who wanna give foodstuffs out can locate that thread
Re: Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre by Stillthebest: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2020
kiss

Ganduje is known for, aside bribery, performance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right To Take Drugs With Cold Water / Food To Make Kids Fat And Healthy / 5 Health Risks Of Sex With Animals - Temi Iwalaiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.