Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? (2920 Views)

Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by chaz(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2007
Well, i dont know d answer but i can tell u i'v been getting a lot of passes 4rm girls and my sista says its coz im tall and not 4gettin cute. So ladies i dont know y u guys luv tall dudes but all d same u can giv me a call-08028184220. Im 5 feet 10 inches tall.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by oreofemi(f): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2007
Simply because they want tall guys,infact let me ask u a question , do you prefer a short one or a tall one?
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by iice(f): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2007
Gawd talk about lipsrsealed grin grin

@Topic, 5'10 is tall really? grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by LuUmBiOn2(m): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2007
@topic
because they want a tall (long) dickK.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by moondust(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2007
LuUmBiOn2:

@topic
because they want a tall (long) dickK.

yeye man smiley smiley
Big feet=Big ahem!
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by Zandra1(f): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2007
Poster no pun intended but I dont think 5'10 is that tall. Am 5'9 and some members of my family and a few friends still think am kinda short and i kinda think so too so this makes me wonder the height of the girls that consider u tall instead of average height cause at my height I dont think 5'10 is anywhere near tall. I was expecting u to say from 6'3 but since u said ure also cute maybe thats whats been attracting them to u OR maybe the girls are much shorter than u. cheesy *Runs out of thread before poster gets mad at her*.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by donan(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2007
i dont think he is talking abt dat
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by sammy6(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2007
Because short man na devil.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by chaz(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2007
Well, Ore i prefer averagely tall chicks, not too tall, coz i dislike tall chicks. Short chicks are easier to do :oehemm! grin with coz there ;Dehemm! grin can b accessed easily than tall chicks.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by Bolarge(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2007
'Cos we rock!! cool

But fellas make we yarn true talk,na true?
If u see d kin hot babes wey dey follow short,[b]u[/b]gly but wadded guys una go bow with all your 6ft 5inches! grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by sillyboy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2007
Oh ye naira ladies, hear the words of wisdom. Follow short men, for with them lies "firing" satisfaction. Short men love to prove to women that their been short doesn't hamper their sexual prowress, hence they do anything when it comes to "firing".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by OgaMadam(f): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2007
Silly boy how are you my son? i missed you.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by sillyboy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ Oga madam. am good and you? If you want to know, ladies always miss me even when am right beside them cool How come you haven't responded to the topic? Tell us now. Or your bobo na short man devil? Oga madam please check out the "Cool Guy" thread if you haven't.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by OgaMadam(f): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2007
Please, i nearly thought that was you in that pic.  you are funny smiley

But silly boy its not all about height. its about love and out of 10000000000000 there has gotta be AT LEAST one for you enh?

i remember in one of the post you said the girls just pass you by.  are you young. or a bit too friendly?

talk to madam.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by OgaMadam(f): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2007
and just for the record.

ma bobo no be short ,
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by sillyboy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2007
Believe me. Have got absolute no probs with the women folks! except that they have not made me get married yet. I've got a couple to choose from soonest 'cos my parents and sibling think am not serious about settling down. Thanks for the compliment(that is only if you meant it truthfully sha oo) About that post you were refering to, I was just been naughty with you. Are you sure your guy is not shortie "elewa". I could get to see the two of you kissing at Oshodi ooo
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by OgaMadam(f): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2007
No my boy, he is no shawty.

and your personality sounds bright enough to attract gurlies anyways.

so how many have you got to choose from? and what do you like about them. who is your favourite.

as for me, now i think i have made up my mind. i had 2 to pic from, and now i think i will choose my boyfriend who ive been with for 3 years now.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by sillyboy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2007
Are you trying to counsel me? Have got about three good ones to choose from. Four naughty ones that can never fix into my future puzzle. It's not a problem in the real sense of it, it's just that am enjoying myself now. You know after the welding(marriage) no more game for a silly sensible player! grin wink cool
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by OgaMadam(f): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2007
I am even forced to agree.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by sillyboy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2007
Madam d madam. I was so sure you'll agree with me soonest. Thanks for encouraging to play on. I pray you bobo will do the same as myself. (na prayer o)
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by OgaMadam(f): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2007
Believe me Madam understands one mystery.

And that is marrying a man that has never had the chance to play is marrying danger.

So when i say I agree  its only because i know that this will help you settle down well my son.

Only that, i am very against it, because in this day of Hiv and Aids, whats the point of playing when you will be in the grave in 5 years, and then have to see your good friends get married and have healthy families?

SO its in pain i say that.  if i had my way, i wouldnt want you to play.  but you and your God know.  I would say follow His ways. 

And don't be mislead by seemingly successful players, cause in this game, every player must pay.  What price do you choose to pay? I hope its not your life.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by SweetT1: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Topic
It's a big advantage to be tall, trust me i know !
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by codedguy1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2007
5'10 tall!!!!!!!!, u must be residing among very short people 4 u and your sista to think thats' the reason u get passes.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by Makamiyaki(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2007
It gives 'em a sense of security
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by Bolarge(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2007
coded guy:

5'10 tall!!!!!!!!, u must be residing among very short people for you and your sista to think thats' the reason u get passes.
Thank God I'm not the first to express this.
Even a 6ft 2 guy won't be soo loud 'bout it where I'm @.
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by iice(f): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2007
Tall is relative tongue
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by SweetT1: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Topic
If you ain't 6ft 4" and atleast 215 lbs, you might as well shut up !
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by mukina2: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2007
5ft10 is not that tall

those chics kept their eyes  somewhere and used their teeth instead grin

talk of 6 ft plus cool cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by haywhy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2007
Muuuuuuuuuuuuki wink wink tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by iice(f): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2007
Muki, i know say na Ming Yao b your ideal height tongue grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by mukina2: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2007
iice shocked yao wetin? na guy na giant grin grin our pikin go resemble iroko tree grin grin

haywhy what? grin
Re: Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? by iice(f): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2007
Yes i can imagine the chuldrens - giants tongue

Abeg i like when i wear my heels and am not shadowing him o! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Kiss Ur Lover Around 3 Or 4am? / What Does It Mean When A Man Says He Wants Everything But A Relationship? / Sugar-daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.