Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? (23599 Views)

Poll: Which of these men do you prefer?

Tall, black and slim: 58% (33 votes)
Tall, black and chubby: 19% (11 votes)
Short, slim and black: 7% (4 votes)
Short, chubby and black: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 14% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

20 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Tall Guys. / Extra Dark Skinned African Brothers! Ladies Who Love Extra Dark Men Thread / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2008
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by spikedcylinder: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2008
I prefer my men short and fat.
Those tall and dark ones should be avoided like HIV. Next thing you know, he's chasing you down and trying to feed you tortoise meat. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by kufreabasi(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2008
why do say so and how do you know?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2008
Jeez . . . you guys should just quit the baseless generalization angry
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sistajay(f): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2008
Erm. . . . . . . .I really don't know why I prefer tall and darrrrk men, I guess they're tall dark and handsome!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2008
I do, they are just kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2008
Interesting
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by myndofgold(f): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2008
Funny enuff, while most women like tall, dark and "muscular," I find "skinny" kinda attractive,
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by osisi6(f): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2008
Light skinned men look like banana lipsrsealed
short ones are quick tempered lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2008
myndofgold:

Funny enough, while most women like tall, dark and "muscular," I find "skinny" kind of attractive,
me too, though not anorexic looking, skinny but toned  kiss
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2008
*osisi:

Light skinned men look like banana lipsrsealed
short ones are quick tempered lipsrsealed

Unfortunately, short men are better lovers than tall men.
They are not in the market like the tall dudes so there is a level of security your man ain't gonna be snatched.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by bigboyslim(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

They are not in the market like the tall dudes so there is a level of security your man ain't going to be snatched.

yea right
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by osisi6(f): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

They are not in the market like the tall dudes so there is a level of security your man ain't going to be snatched.

short men? shocked shocked shocked shocked
they have low self esteem and then take it out on the woman
can't deal with all that attitude lipsrsealed
I never gave any short engines yellow light talk less of green.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2008
The vertically-challenged male represents a more complex idea of what it means to be a man. Having remained single longer, he is likely to be more mature.
Tall men are also more likely to be cads - they know it doesn't matter if they treat women badly because there will always be another queueing up behind.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by osisi6(f): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2008
The worst of all is these midget men that make up for their height with muscles.
Tufiakwa
I knew a guy who was perhaps about 5'4" but had muscles all over the place.
sooooooo disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
*osisi:

The worst of all is these midget men that make up for their height with muscles.
Tufiakwa
sooooooo disgusting.

U are mean!!!!
Short men tend to be funnier, as, since their teenage years, they will have been trying to distract girls from their height.
Why can't u be like this woman??

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by myndofgold(f): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2008
ibkaye:

me too, though not anorexic looking, skinny but toned kiss

yup, yum!

i think too much muscles shrink the diick undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by mbola(f): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2008
I just can't do short men, it's kind of creepy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2008
myndofgold:

yup, yum!

i think too much muscles shrink the diick undecided
Lmao, never really thought of it that way shocked cheesy

I can't stand too much mucles, especially when the neck is thick lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by NaijaWifey(f): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
Short Men have a naoplean complex and who feels like dealing with him and his "shortcomings"
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by NaijaWifey(f): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2008
Short Men have a naoplean complex and who feels like dealing with him and his "shortcomings"
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by mbola(f): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2008
Too much muscle is disgusting
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2008
Aww, make una leave short men alone  embarassed

@Topic
My guy must be AT LEAST 6'0 o  tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by spikedcylinder: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2008
*osisi:

Tufiakwa
sooooooo disgusting.

When I first saw that I thought I read "muscles all over the face".
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tkb417(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2008
I prefer my men short and fat.
Those tall and dark ones should be avoided like HIV. Next thing you know, he's chasing you down and trying to feed you tortoise meat
this babe don kolo
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by spikedcylinder: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2008
Tokunbo, kini mo se na? grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tkb417(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2008
Tokunbo, kini mo se na?

u dey ask me? read what u posted na

abi u dey do comedy join what u do?
nyways, shey o wapa?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Topic,

Tha darker and taller the better. cool
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by mbola(f): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2008
smurf:

@ Topic,

I agree but not too tall though cool
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2008
You are right dear kiss
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2008
smurf:

@ Topic,

Negative!!!
The shorter the better.
Short men are more ambitious. . . . .Hitler, Napoleon, Tom Cruise and Rod Stewart are all short.
Besides, these days. . . . . .prowess are measured by financial kudos.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

Negative!!!
The shorter the better.
Short men are more ambitious. . . . .Hitler, Napoleon, Tom Cruise and Rod Stewart are all short.
Besides, these days. . . . . .prowess are measured by financial kudos.

Lolz, grin you kidding rite, with their guts, oh please embarassed tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' / How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Full Nude Video Of Actress Maryam Booth That Was Leaked Online(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.