Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" (3452 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
TheMohican:

Where do you stay?
Because I know that this stay at home conundrum isn't affecting everyone, some people in some states like Kano, Enugu and Imo aren't really suffering it.
Enugu recorded two cases already if I'm not mistaken
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by TheMohican(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Enugu recorded two cases already if I'm not mistaken

Really, so there's actually a stay at home order in Enugu, I was preparing to attend a burial there this forth coming week, I didn't even know that the state was on lockdown
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Ibechris2: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I just graduated recently(chemical engineering),i was about starting to learn Hysis and mathlab before this compulsory stay at home.I am also going to a catering school as I really don't know how to cook and I was really progressing before all this.

I like the fact that u own up for not being able to cook...keep it up.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ibechris2:

I like the fact that u own up for not being able to cook...keep it up.
Not as bad a cook as you think,i just know I needed do and learn more
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by lizdammy: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
We all know staying at home is the best precaution to take for now but it's so tiring and boring already.How many of you are enjoying your "stay at home"
Please endure
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
lizdammy:
Please endure
ofcourse I will,i've got no options
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by tarantino1: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
crackkhaus:

They are more well-behaved in school because they know that punishment always awaits.

Not my brother

He's even worse at school
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by crackkhaus: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
tarantino1:

Not my brother

He's even worse at school
His case is serious
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by tarantino1: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
crackkhaus:

His case is serious

Lol

Honestly speaking
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Npower: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
You again
Did you miss me darling?
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Npower:
Did you miss me darling?
miss you? smh
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by iamarealman(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
i just graduated and have all this aside a partner and I'm not so good on the internet,i guess that's why I am finding it difficult

I’m also a graduate and an entrepreneur. Do you mind if I come over?
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
iamarealman:

I’m also a graduate and an entrepreneur. Do you mind if I come over?
this is how they scam people with fake pictures.
franchasng

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by frankkydee(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:
i just graduated and have all this aside a partner and I'm not so good on the internet,i guess that's why I am finding it difficult

Hmmmmm
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by frankkydee(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
franchasng

Busted
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
franchasng
This is serious,so someone took the picture I uploaded here this morning for this,hmm I guess I underrated folks here.I suspect the franchasng that has been on my case.This is pathetic.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:
This is serious,so someone took the picture I uploaded here this morning for this,hmm I guess I underrated folks here.I suspect the franchasng that has been on my case.This is pathetic.
last active 30 months ago. U are the scammer here. franchasng come see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
franchasng
i swear on my life that this pics was taken from here this morning to do this and I'm very sad about this,i guess I have made the mistake already.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:
i swear on my life that this pics was taken from here this morning to do this and I'm very sad about this,i guess I have made the mistake already.
it was on that website 30months ago madam. Just quit this rubbish already
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Scammer

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
it was on that website 30months ago madam. Just quit this rubbish already
smh, this is interesting,Its his handwork,i have never had about that website.Franchasng please stop this already
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:
smh, this is interesting,Its his handwork,i have never had about that website.Franchasng please stop this already
2017 and 2018 evidence. U still claim it today they took it. U are funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
2017 and 2018 evidence. U still claim it today they took it. U are funny
I didn't know earlier that everyone can view my pics,so I was posting recklessly.I posted that picture today and he took it for his mischevious purposes over what beef I still don't understand,i beg you to please take my pics down as well,you are helping him spread hate that you didn't know where it originated from.Hes behind all that you are seeing and I hope he has a daughter too.This are the people in my pm and many more,ask them if I exchanged contact with any of them or done anything fraudulent.I will not respond again,i didn't know he will go this far.Tired of Nairaland already.Franchasng stop this
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I didn't know earlier that everyone can view my pics,so I was posting recklessly.I posted that picture today and he took it for his mischevious purposes over what beef I still don't understand,i beg you to please take my pics down as well,you are helping him spread hate that you didn't know where it originated from.Hes behind all that you are seeing and I hope he has a daughter too.This are the people in my pm and many more,ask them if I exchanged contact with any of them or done anything fraudulent.I will not respond again,i didn't know he will go this far.Tired of Nairaland already
mr man. Keep quiet. The pics have been on line since 2017. Use google reverse search. Just look at those sending pm

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by U1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:

You have a "fat bank account"? Abeg, show for za oda room.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Scammer
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by CaptainMitch: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Criminal
Sexytincoll:
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by iamarealman(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
franchasng

Lol. I know 100%
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Criminal
dont forget to watch out for me tonight
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
U1:

You have a "fat bank account"? Abeg, show for za oda room.
watch out for me tonight
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
mr man. Keep quiet. The pics have been on line since 2017. Use google reverse search. Just look at those sending pm
watch out for me tonight.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by shekauvsbuhari: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I didn't know earlier that everyone can view my pics,so I was posting recklessly.I posted that picture today and he took it for his mischevious purposes over what beef I still don't understand,i beg you to please take my pics down as well,you are helping him spread hate that you didn't know where it originated from.Hes behind all that you are seeing and I hope he has a daughter too.This are the people in my pm and many more,ask them if I exchanged contact with any of them or done anything fraudulent.I will not respond again,i didn't know he will go this far.Tired of Nairaland already.Franchasng stop this
If you are really innocent,then report him to the MODS. But I don't think you are innocent. Even the Lady in the picture looks like a good deal of a scammer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! Sequence Of How Baby Teeth Should Come Out. / At What Age Did You Marry / I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.