Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" (3453 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2020
We all know staying at home is the best precaution to take for now but it's so tiring and boring already.How many of you are enjoying your "stay at home"
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by yvelchstores(f): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2020
Well the thing is, if you stay alone, it will really bore you, but with family, less likely. Stay at home
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2020
yvelchstores:
Well the thing is, if you stay alone, it will really bore you, but with family, less likely. Stay at home
I'm staying with family but still feeling it, I am not used to just sitting at home and not engaged with something.I really have alot to catch up with but had to halt and stay safe by staying at home
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Professorcplus(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2020
It's good to stay at home when you have healthy good food to eat, a good device with fast internet service, 24 hours power supply, a loving partner and a fat bank account grin. What else can a man crave for apart from this except you wan go heaven.

17 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Fajoe2020: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2020
>: grin grin grin
Professorcplus:
It's good to stay at home when you have healthy good food to eat, a good device with fast internet service, 24 hours power supply, a loving partner and a fat bank account grin. What else can a man crave for apart from this except you wan go heaven.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2020
Professorcplus:
i just graduated and have all this aside a partner and I'm not so good on the internet,i guess that's why I am finding it difficult
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Casemiro(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2020
introverts will enjoy this stay at home more.

It's not a new thing to them

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Acidosis(m): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
For me, nothing has changed. It's a way of life.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Acidosis:

For me, nothing has changed. It's a way of life.
meaning you work from home
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Sexyliciousbri: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
I’ve not gone out of my gate since last week Friday. It’s not easy o

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
I’ve not gone out of my gate since last week Friday. It’s not easy o
same here
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Acidosis(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
meaning you work from home

Yeah, 80% of the time
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
Acidosis:

Yeah, 80% of the time
Good for you
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by JoyAda1234(f): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
I love it!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
JoyAda1234:
I love it!
do you work from home
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Good for you
Maybe you are having conji.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Maybe you are having conji.
ok
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
ok
Are you?
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by chukzyfcbb: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
JoyAda1234:
I love it!
coz of Netflix yea
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by chukzyfcbb: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
We all know staying at home is the best precaution to take for now but it's so tiring and boring already.How many of you are enjoying your "stay at home"
it's not just stay at home but work from home.

For me it's very hard to concerntrate, one minute I am working with a client remotely the next minute, I am telling him internet is bad let's do tomorrow smiley

I am just buying time to do nothing really, it's like I am disorganized lol
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

it's not just stay at home but work from home.

For me it's very hard to concerntrate, one minute I am working with a client remotely the next minute, I am telling him internet is bad let's do tomorrow smiley

I am just buying time to do nothing really, it's like I am disorganized lol
i guess it's easier for those who can work from home
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Are you?
no
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by JoyAda1234(f): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
do you work from home
No.I'm introverted
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
no
OK reply my pm lemme see if I can help get busy online making money.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
i have replied.Thanks
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by zexy2030(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I'm staying with family but still feeling it, I am not used to just sitting at home and not engaged with something.I really have alot to catch up with but had to halt and stay safe by staying at home
let me make it a little bit lively for you, I have an idea that can make stay home safe for u.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

let me make it a little bit lively for you, I have an idea that can make stay home safe for u.
Thats good, lets discuss the idea.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by ItooWorWor(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
For me as a barrack boy i don't feel bored grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by zexy2030(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
Thats good, lets discuss the idea.
what are u into precisely, what takes u out of the house.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
zexy2030:

what are u into precisely, what takes u out of the house.
I just graduated recently(chemical engineering),i was about starting to learn Hysis and mathlab before this compulsory stay at home.I am also going to a catering school as I really don't know how to cook and I was really progressing before all this.
Re: I Am Tired Of This "Stay At Home Already" by Greatzeus(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I am totally living my normal life right now. This is me on a normal day if I am not at work. I don't go out to watch football,like never,I hate parties because of crowd,if I see you on the road,I say hi and move on immediately before you say jack.
Today, I have played games, watched movies, watched news,I slept a little around 3pm. I am not feeling like there is any lock down God knows even if there's no lock down,I will still live like this except I am at work.
What a good time to be an introvert grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Marry A Lady Because Of Her Big Ass, Is That Ok? / Advice Pls: My Parents Refuse My Fiance Because Of His Tribe / Verry Funny Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.