Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (64167 Views)

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by ednut1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nice one there.

Please who has update on Abba?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good move.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Awwn, God bless Pastor Shola, Pastor Ubong...Dominion City, Pastor David Ogbueli for the ministry... and all who relentlessly work for the betterment of humanity and the kingdom of God. smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by buzorcharles(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ade and oye hope una dey see this
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I wonder if your account is being operated by you and your alter ego
Sometimes your post is sensible like this one
And sometimes it's pure rubbish especially when it comes to buhari
Hatred kills faster than HIV.
Be warned kid!
This will ever be our only response to ALL your quote of us here.
Be guided and mind your biz peacefully.
Face ya Front.
We are not here cos of you.
K?
dasauce:

Chief... I beg you in whatever name you're serving sometimes, you just need to read through thread and pass.. many times silence is golden.
Can you find your chief wey dey buy data for us to post go your village kid?
Instead of shouting in bold letters here.
Focus on things that will develop your life and focus more on social distancing.
Your post dont affect us, so better dont get infected or get headache reading our posts,
cos you are just starting.
It is dangerous.
Learn how to scroll or ignore and stop being childish.
Damn annoying!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Professorcplus:
Even though I condemned religious leader, I would like to give appraisal to whom is due to. Kudos I must say!

This is the kinds of people Nigeria need. Service to humanity

Please what do you mean by "give appraisal"?
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Femijohn198: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
that is what I want oyedepo winners chapel to do,not to Highlights on how to pay tithe or offering online.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Orpe7(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Smart decision
Na who chop better dey healthy fit pay offering o
All na feeding your cow fat for future slaughter
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Captainshedrach(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is highly commendable
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Legendguru: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
smiley
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by seangy4konji: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Very good contribution unlike another church that launched USSD code to collect offerings! sad

Where are our pastors and imams??
Come and see what your mate is doing.
which imam collect offering from you.
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by sirekhay: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good work I must say but why snap and post online Even the scripture is against this. It should have been done secretly and the God that sees it reward you openly. I'm not passing judgement but this is not right sad
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by 9jahotblog: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Funsho Alakija: Former hairdresser to Maryam Babangida evangelized in Lagos state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq1H99ss3K0
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Banter1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jamesrock:
When Nairaland go do giveaway
They don't care about anybody. greedy fellows

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by sayso: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
dvkot:
Not new i must say only those that critics of men of God , will see this as something new.

Many churches don't need to post their giving to the public but only share it with her members.

Go and make your findings about christ embassy innercity mission and back to school projects, you will be surprised they are doing more than your government. But they don't need to post it online because they are not doing it to please you guys.
They have been building schools and hospitals in the north, places that are not even christian dominated zones. Do you know how many ministers have lost their life for this cause?

Do you know what rccg has been doing?

Do you know what winners chapel has been doing? Do not just critisize men of God. If you envy them startup you own church
if you don't publicise it how will people who need help know? If it is selection help,the pharisees does that too.
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Zino990(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
OPM IS NEXT IN LINE

MAY GOD BLESS OUR GOOD PASTORS
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Antoeni(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Meanwhile some other Pulpit Bandits Are Educating their Dumb Members on how to pay there Tithes and Offerings online

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by dasauce(m): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87817727:
Hatred kills faster than HIV.
Be warned kid!
This will ever be our only response to ALL your quote of us here.
Be guided and mind your biz peacefully.
Face ya Front.
We are not here cos of you.
K?

Can you find your chief wey dey buy data for us to post to your village kid?
Instead of shouting in bold letters here.
Focus on things that will develop your life and focus more on social distancing.
Your post dont affect us, so better dont get infected or get headache reading our posts,
cos you are just starting.
It is dangerous.
Learn how to scroll or ignore and stop being childish.
Damn annoying!

At first, I thought addressing you in a polite form will make you reason like human.. never knew you're an @sshole
I dont blame you, you're just an ass licker and a dead meat seller, whose job is to stay on the internet and type unreasonable incoherent word.
Can't even imagine sharing a forum with you.
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by bluecircle470: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jamesrock:

Nairaland wey stingy
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by guru90: 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Great!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Aegee1: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jamesrock:
Atleast he think about poor,better than intruducing USSD to collect online money from his people
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by GoodBoi1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Oya anti-christs, let the thread reach 14 pages
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Indispensable85(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
bigiyaro:
while some are spending money to create codes to still collect from hapless members. God bless you pastor.

Exactly what I wanted to type. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Farki: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is what churches should be doing, not setting up platforms to ask the already struggling members for tithes that will not even get them sachet water in their time of need.
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Standing5(m): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
lastempero:
If churches in Nigeria will be able to use just 20% of their income to work for their members alone(iam not talking about the public just their members) seriously tye society will be alot better and the problem of poverty will be reduced drastically. Kudos to dominion city Lagos.
How can 20% of 10% (tithe) have an impact the remaining 90% couldn't have? Your mathematics is disturbing. Stop inciting worshippers against the church leadership o.

The govt ( FG, State & LG) that just shared half a trillion in allocation for February are hijacking Jack Ma's donation for themselves and you are here talking hate speech against churches.
What about northern states who use state fund to build mosques?
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Is this too much for NAIJA government at all levels to do? I mistake come shithole
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Tunex252(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jamesrock:
Omo Ase o lon Doro dea giveaway (in naira Marley voice)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.