Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (64168 Views)

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Glink2018(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
I wonder what all Nigeria big churches will do....churches are not just for prayer exercise and sharing the word of God alone. Apostle Peter advice Paul and Barnabas to share the word of God and give to the needy/poor.

Churches have to help if the govt refuses to help. Nothing concerns me about the mosque because I don't know what their Quran. Churches must stand up to their responsibility at this time around for their members who may not have the well-without to meet his or her family needs.
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by moferaw: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Birth rate to increase in the 9 months, moferaws research shows due to covid 19 shut down
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by AFONJACOW(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
Why only churches... Does it mean mosques are forbidden to help in time of needs These people self and this their religion

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Edgarated(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
My church made it to Nairaland FP.
Kudos to Rev Dr David Ogbueli,
Kudos to pastor Shola,
Kudos to Dominion City world wide.
Raising leaders that transform the society! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by intergral(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Very good contribution unlike another church that launched USSD code to collect offerings! sad

Where are our pastors and imams??
Come and see what your mate is doing.
actually 99% of imams in the North eat from their daily hustle... It is only very few that have salary apart from that you will not see them living luxurious... And in Islam anybody can be an Iman once you have the knowledge...
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by lastempero: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Standing5:
How can 20% of 10% (tithe) have an impact the remaining 90% couldn't have? Your mathematics is disturbing. Stop inciting worshippers against the church leadership o.

The govt ( FG, State & LG) that just shared half a trillion in allocation for February are hijacking Jack Ma's donation for themselves and you are here talking hate speech against churches.
What about northern states who use state fund to build mosques?

Iam not inciting anybody, just telling you the truth people like you are afraid to admit.you cant be more xtain than me but the church have always avoided and refuse to be practical when it comes to the message of love that jesus christ brought to us. Everyone knows that govt has failed the people and that's why alot of people took solace in religion so are you going to comfort them or ignore their plight? If they have succeded in eating ur brain in the name of religion,mine is still intact.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Standing5(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
lastempero:

Iam not inciting anybody, just telling you the truth people like you are afraid to admit.you cant be more xtain than me but the church have always avoided and refuse to be practical when it comes to the message of love that jesus christ brought to us. Everyone knows that govt has failed the people and that's why alot of people took solace in religion so are you going to comfort them or ignore their plight? If they have succeded in eating ur brain in the name of religion,mine is still intact.
I can be more christian than you sir. I was more mathematical than you and therefore more Christlike than you. Sorry for the sad news.
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by lastempero: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Standing5:
I can be more christian than you sir. I was more mathematical than you and therefore more Christlike than you. Sorry for the sad news.

You try to make sense but wisdom dissapointed you again.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by ATOA: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Politicians during an election campaign period doled out N1,000 and 5 cups of rice but failed to come to the aids of Nigerians when it's mattered most. What a country.
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by mamaafrik(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Muslim when is saudi Arabia going to send aid and food to una,abi you people no they foolishly run go there as holy Land,hehehee,you just tjeu grow another peson economy when you are not even anywhere high on their priority list.

Osi arata marayo
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by ogbuefi677(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
More
una no wear even if na face mask?
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by AmeLonRo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by kullozone(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jamesrock:
When Nairaland go do giveaway

Seuun na miser.

He won't try it.
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
ogbuefi677:

una no wear even if na face mask?

Roll eyes
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kudos to the man abeg.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Franky826: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
The resident pastor of Dominion City Lagos Headquarters, Pastor Shola Olapade on Wednesday 25th of march gave out food items to some number of persons who do not have the means to stock up for the COVID-19 lockdown.

Briefing the people who came in numbers to collect food items at the church headquarters in Lagos, the resident pastor said the gesture was done to show support to members and people in the neighborhood who do not have the money to stock up during the stay at home period and he also gave out welfare numbers to call if they run out of food supplies.

The pastor and his welfare team didn't stop there, they also visited two orphanage homes within the church axis where they donated food items and toiletries as part of the church contribution for this season.

The cleric urged everyone to be careful and not fearful, observe the health precautionary measures, be prayerful and reach out to someone in need even as we trust God for the answer to our prayers for the eradication of the virus globally.

@riyagoddess I never collect my own o. Should I pm you so I can get the next step of action?

I love your church grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by AuroraB(f): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Very good contribution unlike another church that launched USSD code to collect offerings! sad

Where are our pastors and imams??
Come and see what your mate is doing.
He will soon make a donation to buy his sheeples' remaining senses and then, they will bring down the house with blind jubilation cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Ogaaustine7634: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
see below
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by edoairways: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
lastempero:
If churches in Nigeria will be able to use just 20% of their income to work for their members alone(iam not talking about the public just their members) seriously the society will be alot better and the problem of poverty will be reduced drastically. Kudos to dominion city Lagos.
Churches having doing this. Poverty will still be high because the government had failed in it's responsibilities.
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by edoairways: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
dvkot:
Not new i must say only those that critics of men of God , will see this as something new.

Many churches don't need to post their giving to the public but only share it with her members.

Go and make your findings about christ embassy innercity mission and back to school projects, you will be surprised they are doing more than your government. But they don't need to post it online because they are not doing it to please you guys.
They have been building schools and hospitals in the north, places that are not even christian dominated zones. Do you know how many ministers have lost their life for this cause?

Do you know what rccg has been doing?

Do you know what winners chapel has been doing? Do not just critisize men of God. If you envy them startup you own church
Ignorance of the masses had been responsible for such criticism.
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Facidio: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Later they will be abusing pastors up and down, show me any imam or a mosque doing humanitarian services like the Christian counterparts
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by lastempero: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
edoairways:

Churches having doing this. Poverty will still be high because the government had failed in it's responsibilities.

Make i hear word.
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by sharena(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
bigiyaro:
while some are spending money to create codes to still collect from hapless members. God bless you pastor.
When I saw that USSD ehn I was raged in anger, that's nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by sharena(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Meanwhile some churches I know have Launched USSD code to collect offering, nothing when we never see for this country
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by edoairways: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
lastempero:

Make i hear word.
That is the truth Mr who loves bad news
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Hassan88(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Why are they not putting on face masks and hand gloves?

I see covik 1-9 Hovering around their heads.

Egungun be careful. grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Jamesrock(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
kullozone:

Seuun na miser.

He won't try it.

Lols .., God fit touch am
Re: Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown by Jamesrock(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tunex252:
Omo Ase o lon Doro dea giveaway (in naira Marley voice)

Lols... future impossible tense niyen o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.