Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere (87736 Views)

500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Drop Box Visa Applicants Say U.S. Is Revoking And Cancelling Valid Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Etinosa1234: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
wetin make me choose law

15 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Dikegodspower(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nigerian government must stop our Doctors and Nurses from taking the USA offer o.
they are now giving free visa to medical practitioners ordinarily they wouldn't have.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Modikko(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
At this trying moment, if America is in dearth of medical personnel what of countries like ours Nigeria. Yet people will be abusing and insulting our leaders everyday. There is no perfect country in the world and this pandemic has exposed a lot of issues. May God save us and bring an end to this global pandemic Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by CupOfT(m): 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
The 1st amongst many opportunities the pandemic is bound to provide. All eyes open FAM, jokes over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
They'll travel when everywhere is grounded?

I implore Doctors to apply because this opportunity may not come soon.
But remember those who trained you here are battling this too. But if you apply, 85% you'll get it even if you are a quack!

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by airminem(f): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Afrobeatsglobal:
Obviously US doesn't have enough workers, yet they deny people visas, Pride comes before a fall... See now
Akuya
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by maasoap(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jokerman:
Any Nigerian doctor that voted Buhari, his/her application will be rejected ijn cry

You actually think that they are ready to apply ASAP? Knowingly fully well what awaits them at the other side with emphasise on their ability to fight Coronavirus? That's like a visa directly to warfront

13 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by todugo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
[quote author=telim post=87816082]Much better I hide in Nigeria than to visit USA, italy or Spain at this time.[/quote
Why? Do you think you will be save here? You that have not been tested is even at risk if you don't know. Our health system is too weak to handle the impact this virus will creat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by LabDNA: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
Isoduwa:

First tell us which school you go
The course and the time you spend
Your result before anything

Mr 'Employer' wey never chop belleful dey ask person wey get PhD for Medical Science question. grin grin

Bwahahaha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by nick50(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Stupid US that placed travel ban on Nigeria..sorry sir we ain't coming

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Dottore: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Corona Virus Cases in the U S is the highest in the world despite having more than two months to get ready for it yet they failed. China and South Korea didn't beg for Doctors and health workers from other countries Infact other countries were busy mocking China in particular and politicizing the outbreak. China and South Korea individually without outside help showed their true prowess by achieving incoming feats like building 1,000bed capacity hospital in 8days and another 1500bed hospital in about the same period, inventing emergency technological gadgets and apparatuses and robots to combat the virus. Asian countries are the lowest hit whereas US and European countries are the current epicentres of the virus

While US asslickers were busy boasting on how the US could easily tackle the menace if affected, China and South Korea fought the virus and won it and now restricting countries from bringing it back to them.

When you visit US and China you will understand that China despite having the world's largest population which is almost x4 of the USA has gone a long way to prove that the US is living by their past glory same as all the European countries combined.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Dollabiz: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
na una mama go apply

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Would have loved to apply but erm..
I'm not true with my degree yet
Pls they should take med students too cry
I'm tired of this country

Na so i see am oo

I would have long applied but here i am in my 4th year studying pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by bjdon: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Can native doctors and herbalists also apply? grin

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Babapyro: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Thanks but I'll pass
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by princeade86(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
Almighty USA now looking for China help. Boris food will be left outside for him to pick by himself. What a wicked disease

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Farki: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Wasn't this the same America that was issuing residency ban left and right, now they are coming to beg for skilled workers?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Yankee101: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Na by force?

Their countries need them too

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
emmabest2000:
Selfish bunch of hypocrisy grin

No more visa restrictions abi ?

Eventhough many are willing to die in USA than to be alive in 9ja and be suffering grin

Let thy will be done O'lord !
Don't forget that anything that affects USA affects the entire world, anything that makes USA to beg for help is death zones to many countries
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by MarianaTrench: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
rockafela:
Where’s my cv

Are you a healthcare professional?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by UrRealG: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is so wrong sad

The same America tried to lure a German bio tech company with $1b to create a vaccine exclusively for Americans.

They keep stealing the brightest minds from struggling countries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Jelzin2412(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
ReverseFlash:
"...the most powerful country in the world"

I think the Trumpeters in this country can apply then. Please apply now ooo.

On a serious note, this is just bloody insensitive. Italy and China have been managing their cases without asking for the services of foreign expatriates. Tells a lot about your health workers.

Italy just welcomed a group of cuban Doctors just 3days ago to help them. Most global systems are overwhelmed by this pandemic

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by maasoap(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Drabeey:
They'll travel when everywhere is grounded?

I implore Doctors to apply because this opportunity may not come soon.

And they will be deployed to warfront/hot zones.

But remember those who trained you here are battling this too. But if you apply, 85% you'll get it even if you are a quack!

And 85% you will contract the virus. Simple

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Divay22(f): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fraiser:
I will apply only if they will give me apartment in the white house and send US airforce one jet to come and pick me from Nigeria tongue
In your dreams my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Would have loved to apply but erm.. I'm not true with my degree yet Pls they should take med students too cry I'm tired of this country
mumu
Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Dottore: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kingscee:

Don't forget that anything that affects USA affects the entire world, anything that makes USA to beg for help is death zones to many countries
Taaa

Corona Virus Cases in the U S is the highest in the world despite them having more than two months to get ready for it yet they failed. China and South Korea didn't beg for Doctors and health workers from other countries Infact other countries were busy mocking China in particular and politicizing the outbreak. China and South Korea individually without outside help showed their true prowess by inventing emergency technological gadgets and apparatuses and robots to combat the virus. Asian countries are the lowest hit whereas US and European countries are the current epicentres of the vurus

While US asslickers were busy boasting on how the US could easily tackle the menace if affected, China and South Korea fought the virus and won it and now restricting countries from bringing it back to them.

When you visit US and China you will understand that China has gone a long way to prove that the US is living by their past glory same as all the European countries combined.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Farki: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
oluswaggz:
So what will happen to the countries these medical practitioners are coming from. Who will treat the virus for them? This is insensitive

You should know by now that half of the U. S. only care about themselves. The other half are just pretending.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by LabDNA: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Etinosa1234:
wetin make me choose law

Lol...you be wan dey blow grammar that year. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by DrChukzy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Would have loved to apply but erm.. I'm not true with my degree yet Pls they should take med students too cry I'm tired of this country
AAU right?

Don't bother to ask how I knew grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere by Villain7: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
How true is that Twitter handle, forget the fact that it marks verified?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) / Lightening Bolt Strikes Plane Full Of Passengers / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.