Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians (153372 Views)

What Seyi Tinubu Did When He Met President Muhammad Buhari (Picture) / Fuel Price Hike: NLC Out To Deceive Nigerians, Says Timi Frank / Adekunle Akinlade Campaigns With Buhari's Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by EasternPrince: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Britboy:

The hunter is now the hunted.
You go believe las las
cool

grin
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Denique(f): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
dazzlingd:

.dont u have sense, first picture was doctored against him to make him appear as an idiot shaking hands while wearing mask

It's appalling how you Buhari's apologists are so uncouth to anyone in opposition. This is a public forum and you're free to quote me but do so with your 6th sense.

I don't remember insulting your Buhari. I only stated facts that I expect you to counter with facts too and not what "ZOMBIESM" has made you believe

Ozwor

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Godsonkemz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Thank you my guy. This is what i called investigative journalism. Sahara reporters has been bursting their ass. This government has been lying to her citizens from time immemorial. This is the handiwork of Femi Adesina and Lai Mohammed, partners in spreading lies.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by deji17: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Haters are hopeless but all these lies, fake news and propaganda will not turn their father to President if Nigeria. They might all die a sad person.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by stanisbaratheon: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Throwback:

Dude the propaganda here is not about an infected or dead President.

It is about a seemingly foolish President who shook hands while trying to protect himself with a nose mask.

That is the deliberate deception by the media, using an old picture from May 2019, when there was no Corona pandemic, and the President had no business even wearing a nose mask.

Why should the media lie to us?

Okay.

But the crux of the matter is a president that is hardly seen would generate a lot of speculations and propaganda against it, especially at these trying times.

Except the presidency is enjoying the propaganda against it, I don't see why the president cannot update his people on a daily basis on efforts made/are making to curb this virus.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is where Nnamdi Kanu and FFK will happily come in cheesy
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by chiiraq802(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
All Phrogressive Confidence as Buhari called it then, is a Major Scam.... Go and argue with your ancestors cheesy
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Okuda(m): 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
father lord. complete your work!!!! little did we know it was from china our prayers would be answered from!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Ayoefa: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
969 people just died in Italy today alone and some idiots in Nigeria are more concerned about pics , their leaders who coronavirus and who don't.
These are the people complaining about their leaders as if they are any better. Black man is always more concerned about the mundane instead of what's important. Rubbish.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by chiiraq802(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

Okay.

But the crux of the matter is a president that is hardly seen would generate a lot of speculations and propaganda against it, especially at these trying times.

Except the presidency is enjoying the propaganda against it, I don't see why the president cannot update his people on a daily basis on efforts made/are making to curb this virus.
You have time to be answering #zombies ooo....hehehehe
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Torg77: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
Bullet01:
The dude is far gone. COVIK One Nine don bench am.

Osibanjo is in touch line warming up
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by kushercain: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
efighter:

Donald Trump has been talking and tweeting while Corona is killing Americans.

Do you want Presidential address or Presidential action?

At least let’s get one. No address no action haba
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by dazzlingd(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
otipoju:
Mr intergrity wey dey lie pass satan the devil

sapientia:
Lie lie APC government

Denique:
What has "Our Darling Daddy President" done again?

From Doctored Waec result

To Doctored INEC result

To Doctored speech

To Doctored Picture

What has Buhari not Doctored in this life undecided

Let me wait for the elders...

Flyingngel:
But why are Nigerian political leaders like this?
Everything about this government is lie upon lie; but not too long ago, a better and developed country came out to tell her citizens that their Prime Minister is affected by the virus but down this shi.t hole it is always lies.

wiseone28:
Osibanjo should be getting ready by now to be elevated in months to come..

Bullet01:
The dude is far gone. COVIK One Nine don bench am.

I have a problem with people who aren't smart enough because I believe they are the reason we are backward..
Simple iq requires one to be able to read sarcasm, catch a joke or see the bigger picture.
I'm no supporter of Buhari, but I'm just pissed off by low level of intelligence.
The case above is no brainer at all ....
The first picture was doctored to mock the president as an idiota wearing a mask and not observing safe distance yet shaking hands...doctored by political enemies....

If u cant decipher this so easily , then I question your IQ and it's sad majority are dull....no wonder we dont invent anything. An average white is far smarter than us...no joke

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by kingjrofficial(m): 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
BUHARIGOQUENCH:
We know the idiot can't and his cohorts can't deceive Nigerians.....
Las las he go Quench
created new moniker today
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Throwback: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

Check the date contained in Femi Adesina's report too and see if they are not working on the same course. Haven't u been seeing that pics online f1or the couple of days ago?

Exactly!

The lie has been on for some days now, but has now been busted with the original picture from May 2019.

Why should anyone photoshop the old picture of the President and condemn him for being an idiot who wore a nose mask for protection only to break the protocol by having a handshake?

Is that how the country would developed?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Torg77: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
efighter:

You sound smart to dumb people .Donald trump is also acting
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Bimpe29: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Everything is clear and known to God.
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by EgunMogaji2: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
efighter:

You’re brilliant cool
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by yorke1: 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Epic!

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by bluefilm: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Of course, any discerning mind knows it was doctored.

It is just these jobless wailers with all their evil wishes and machinations against God's Anointed.

How can someone cover his eyes with the facemask?

Is he a Ninja or what?

Ndi wailers sef
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Throwback:

Did you really go through the pictures to understand that this is a case of some people out there are deliberately lying against the government and the President?

The sad irony here is that most who are commenting do not even know that it was the government who was at the receiving end of a devious propaganda and photoshop.
Where is your fact?
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by dazzlingd(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Denique:

It's appalling how you Buhari's apologists are so uncouth to anyone in opposition. This is a public forum and you're free to quote me but do so with your 6th sense.

I don't remember insulting your Buhari. I only stated facts that I expect you to counter with facts too and not what "ZOMBIESM" has made you believe

Ozwor

My problem is not with buhari check my previous posts, I'm not his supporter...I'm only pissed off that u and many others arent smart, pissed off I live in an environment where majority have average IQ
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
greensandy:

And you are made the spokesperson of anti-Buhari coalition? Ode.

oponu

didirin

try to buy some sense before insulting people

u and ur likes should stop attacking people who air their view n no one ask any of u to defend the buhari govt, if dey feel dey need to, let dem come out n defend demselves n not attacking people cos u want mentions n likes
thereby fooling yourself or making mockery of ursef

try to get some sense in case u don't really have one

akuya
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Modikko(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Elevated to what please?
wiseone28:
Osibanjo should be getting ready by now to be elevated in months to come..
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by greensandy: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

oponu

didirin

try to buy some sense before insulting people

u and ur likes should stop attacking people who air their view n no one ask any of u to defend the buhari govt, if dey feel dey need to let dem come out n defend demselves n not attacking people cos u want mentions n likes
thereby fooling yourself or making mockery of ursef

try to get some sense

Oro naa dun o fe ke.
Alaye bibaje, wa bi gba akindanidani.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Miner13: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Throwback:

Why are the citizens also lying against the government and the President?

Isn't that the case with this fake pictures that have now been debunked by the government?
why are you people lovers of lies.alot of lies from this president yet you choose to be ignoramus.i think they also lied about your ahmad bashir with the imam of peace from iran
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Denique(f): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
dazzlingd:

My problem is not with buhari check my previous posts, I'm not his supporter...I'm only pissed off that u and many others arent smart, pissed off I live in an environment where majority have average IQ

Where else would you be if not in a place where your likes with low IQ are? undecided
You could have passed your initial message without hurling insult on your personality

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Modikko(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Warming up to go back to work? Please let him work from home
Torg77:

Osibanjo is in touch line warming up
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Sayrahh(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
How long is it gonna take before he address us again cry cry cry
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Throwback: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Fhemmmy:
Forget about the mask, even the handshake was a huge mistake

Dude the handshake was from May 2019.

There was no corona virus and our useless President did not wear a nose mask in the original picture and the title of the file being exchanged was clearly visible.

Media propagandists edited the picture to paint the concept of a foolish President who is wearing a nose mask for protection, but stupid enough to still take a handshake.

That is what this news is about, the debunking of the propaganda by the deceptive media.

The President is the victim of the deception.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by dazzlingd(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Denique:

Where else would you be if not in a place where your likes with low IQ are? undecided
You could have passed your initial message without hurling insult on your personality

Sorry for the insults!
Re: Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians by Adex2442: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hahahaha hahahaha Hahahaha....

But His Excellency should come out live and lead the Country in these times..

The President should be live on Air Almost Everyday of Week in this Season..

That's why He is the President!

This is Not the Season for Audio President..

Donald trump and his state governors are always online 24/7. And they entertain questions from press.. But in naija, no way

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.