Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Can You Be Honest In The Start Of A New Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Be Honest In The Start Of A New Relationship (1031 Views)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / New Relationship! Inter- Racial! Want To Make It Work: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Be Honest In The Start Of A New Relationship by omowomen: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2010
backbone of any relationship is honesty. The question I keep getting from friends is do you tell it all, in the start of a new relationship or do you wait til later to tell it all, or never at all
click on link below for full story

http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2010/can-you-be-honest-in-the-start-of-a-new-relationship/
Re: Can You Be Honest In The Start Of A New Relationship by livedit(f): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2010
All relationships should be built on trust, without trust, there is no relationship. No one said you have to reveal everything about yourself. I feel anything about yourself in all seriousness should be told. Therefore, giving the person a choice from the beginning rather or not they want to proceed.

Just watch Jerry Springer. People living as the opposite gender, your true intentions on what you are seeking in a relationship, your marital status, your religion/beliefs, your long term goals. Do you have any children. What are some of your hobbies? Things of that nature, then as the relationship progress into something more serious and you plan on having "relations" then you be honest with yourself and that person with your sexual health.

Everything else the person should learn gradually and naturally. I do agree that every dating couple should keep some kind of mystery to themselves. Be unpredictable and keep things interesting.
Re: Can You Be Honest In The Start Of A New Relationship by badguy3: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2010
[size=8pt]Yes na why not. infact it is a necesity. not mind all these small small girls and boy who relate with ice cream and chewing gum. my girl tell me all secret and i tell her mine and we are happy ever after enjoying the relationship. we agree to tell each otha the truth no mata how ugli[/size] cool
Re: Can You Be Honest In The Start Of A New Relationship by iice(f): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2010
Hmmm yes. I'm not big on details though. . .things like bdays, numbers, names (which i don't even remember). Anyone can make that up. I'm more of an undercurrent person. I like to find out what the person is made of. . .what adds up to make him/her who he/she is. Harder to fake.
And i have a habit of throwing out the bad things (or what i think will dizzy him/her up) that the person doesn't know what hits him/her tongue If he/she survives the landmines, he/she will survive my madness lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Enter All Relationships For Marriage? / How Do I Handle This? / What Do You Say About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.