Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Single And Courting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Courting (580 Views)

Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED / 3 Major Differences Between Dating And Courting You Should Know / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single And Courting by omowomen: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2010
Most people who are single but they don’t really understand what it takes to prepare themselves for marriage, tell us what you think
full story on link below
http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2010/single-and-courting/
Re: Single And Courting by livedit(f): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2010
I agree with this article.  People do need to take the time to first learn about themselves before venturing off for a partner.  Courting should definitely be a prerequisite so you can get to learn about the person you are with and vice versa. So many people just run and jump head first and wonder why they get their head "busted" open. To wake up and realize, what the heck did I do? Who is this person laying next to me? Who am I?

Especially if you plan on settling down with someone.  Like the article said, being single or bachelor/bachlorette, you are use to looking out and taking care of "numeral uno".  Doing what you like when you want, how you want and what you want.  Some singles fail to realize that you are taking on a whole different personality and life.  You will have to accept their faults, their personality good and bad.  And vice versa.  Things that was once just "yours" has now become "ours."  It's alot more involved with marriage versus being single or "playing the field".  You have a whole new set of rules and responsibilities.

Great article!

(1) (Reply)

Your First Girlfriend/boyfriend What He Or She Like. / Why Are So Many Men Scared To Commit? / Closure Of Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.