Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus (72796 Views)

Embarrassing Moment Uk-based Pastor Stopped Choir From Singing / Why Are People Not Naming Their Daughters “delilah” ? / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by Tunex252(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin Pls anyone with power bank for sale quote me am in Lagos...and nobody knows wen dis holiday will end calld corona virus
comma buy your original power bank for just 3 thasan naira (in Igbo voice) na the las price be that oo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
PrettyCiarahFB:
USA has over 200,000 ventilators and they said they are not well prepared for covid19.

Nigeria has less than 500 ventilators and they claim they can handle the covid19.

UK govt just ordered extra 10,000 ventilators.
Nigerian senators are busy buying cars.

And the bastards in CNN were asking the man in charge of getting and distributing the ventilators if they will be able to get up to 1 million units of it.
Am happy the man roasted her.
Very satanic people CNN
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
UcheJenifaFB:

I that what you think?

If the question is: "is that what you think?"

My answer would be a resounding yes.

You know, I saw your first post on the ventilators and all that and I thought "yeah, here is a smart one"[and I meant no sarcasm].

But then I thought: "hey, she probably has an achilles heel". And bang!

You proved me right. You do have one.

It is religion. Or should I say, "spiritual mumbojumbo". Punishment, heaven, hell, cherubs, etc etc

Well, that's what makes us humans after all. A little weakness here and there.

So I'm not gonna go all "judgemental" on you after all.
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by taf4u4me(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
thank God POS business dey among essential commodities nw... abi no be cash them go use purchase commody?lol

Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
guru90:

As he saw group of people... He pick run without waiting for Angel Gabriel...... hahahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by micflo28(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
I have bad news. In Belgium, scientist have confirmed a man infected his cat with the virus. Animals will be like the powerbank of this disease even after humans have all been cured. We may witness yet another animal to human infection. Humanity is in trouble.
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by guy222: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-pastor-stopped-from-conducting-naming-ceremony-in-ondo/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
they should make sure they chase and arrest the idiot and beat him black and white in order to format his brain so that he will have sense, must you gather people in other to do naming ceremony? I wonder why we dont have sense in this country.
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by Oluwaseun2020(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
See una pastor running from ordinary men like him...i thought the angels will save him where is his faith?? Lol ..... even the big pastors no wan near corona..... many priest died of corona in italy ...even the pope started coughing after touching a patient ...guys borrow sense from my words.... if to say he no run na for cell them for. Qurantine my guy... 2007919121 zenith.... drop something here abeg b4 hungry kill man
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by Daddy46: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
my name is gbenga I run a poutry business due to this virus out break am unavailable to feed my broilers and layers and have run out of cash please help me any amount will be accepted thanks account number 0008903286 access bank account gbadegesin gbenga help a brother God bless you

Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by Oluwaseun2020(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin Pls anyone with power bank for sale quote me am in Lagos...and nobody knows wen dis holiday will end calld corona virus
Bro mine na 17 k.... 8000mah

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by talk2archy: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:

Chat me up 0 8 0 3 7 1 8 3 2 7 1
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by SSam01: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
samzy:

You forgot to come back and claim your space tongue

Awon someone was sitting here and till church closes you wont see the someone that was sitting here

Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by AmeLonRo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by EgunMogaji2: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:

It’s actually not a holiday. Please treat this with all seriousness.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by Topsy0426(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Covid-19 has stopped all major activities from performing.
I have an Update for you on How To Avoid Coronavirus (COVID-19) >>> https://www.fortizolight.com/2020/03/how-to-avoid-coronavirus.html
And How To Generate Business Ideas >>> https://www.fortizolight.com/2020/02/how-to-generate-business-ideas.html
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87818028:

JAPA JAPA tinzzzzz grin cheesy wink

singing

JAPA JAPA.....

.JAPA lo so ONDO eh eh..............

cheesy grin wink

Obedience is better than being infected by Coronavirus.

Even cats are taking precautions, but humans wont protect their lives..
SMH

this is how taskforce will gather on the roof of those churches that will hold service this Sunday.
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by anonimi2018: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
PrettyCiarahFB:
USA has over 200,000 ventilators and they said they are not well prepared for covid19.

Nigeria has less than 500 ventilators and they claim they can handle the covid19.

The cars will be used as their coffins, I guess
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by Ogaaustine7634: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
see below
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by statesman6: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
go buy used power bank contaminated with Mr corona grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by Avrilhoma(f): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
Just when will people start taking health seriously in this we naija
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
He realized that God did not order his steps to that venue. Or shall I say the wind that transferred Elijah from came to his rescue
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by delan40(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
legalwealth:
Pastor fi ere ge.

Pastor ran with all his strength.

grin
you be olodo, pastor ran with dribbling grin grin
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by legalwealth(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
delan40:
you be olodo, pastor ran with dribbling grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by coolhumble(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
What part of lagos are you bro. I have powerbank for sale

Ernerstdavid55:
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by RevengeNimi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
post=87818028:

JAPA JAPA [s]tinzzzzz grin cheesy wink

singing

JAPA JAPA.....

.JAPA lo so ONDO eh eh..............

cheesy grin wink

Obedience is better than being infected by Coronavirus.

Even cats are taking precautions, but humans wont protect their lives[/s]..
SMH
Baba nla nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by Isoduwa(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:

So if person bring you one you will buy from him? At this point
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by bukatyne(f): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
PrettyCiarahFB:

And someone said our President and Nigerians in general are stupid and we are hyperventilating!

Them never start.

Let's assume they paid for the cars before COVID-19.

Couldn't they use their medulla oblangata to request a refund so they could use the funds for something else?

And the same people would borrow money from China and World Bank to fund our education budget.
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by bukatyne(f): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
TheAmbasador:
be mindful how you respond to men of God, you were not there when God called them into ministry and it's not what any Government can accertain as it's a spiritual assignment....but don't bring God's wrath upon yourself by talking down or ridicule men of God, weather fake or real, you're not God's lawyer or judge....leave them to God and do your part to be a responsible citizen and also be right with God so you don't miss the rapture...

OH please shut up!

It is people like you that bring Christianity to the mud.

This spiritual assignment disappeared when he ran away abi?

He is an hireling so he ran.

If he was serious, he would have led his people to the task force.

Perhaps beg or something.

He ran!

I wish the task force pursued him and locked him up.

We need to start ridding the Church of false prophets especially those who can be handled by the law.
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by drololaaof: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Please publish the names and numbers to contact in each towns and villages in Ondo state to know who to call if there is a recalcitrant pastor's or some others around us
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by colossus91(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
dr Odebowale Aka Highpriest!!
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by joefelin2345: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hypocrit:
He knew the situation on ground, and
He knew the law on the situation,
he knew he was breaking the law,
he knew the consequence of breaking the law,
but still went ahead to break the law obviously because of the financial gains from the ceremony.
that is why he ran on seeing the task force. na wa o...
Which law was he breaking. Where was the Governor when pple were crying for immediate stoppage of international flights to the country immediately that Italian man tested positive to corona virus. All of you were hailing the President then. You are now chasing an innocent pastor who was working for his daily bread. I can only blame we citizens who are so foolish to have elected this govt into power again knowing its antecedent during its first tenure. They waited until their children n loved ones returned to the country before suspending international airlines. See what we are experiencing now? Poor pple are the ones suffering now. No be do? God is on the throne.
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by ikemesit4477: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
legalwealth:
Pastor fi ere ge.

Pastor ran with all his strength.

grin
with his white garment! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor, Bolanle Ibrahim Killed Inside Church In Lagos (Photo) / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.