Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus (72798 Views)

Embarrassing Moment Uk-based Pastor Stopped Choir From Singing / Why Are People Not Naming Their Daughters “delilah” ? / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by Hypocrit: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
joefelin2345:
Which law was he breaking. Where was the Governor when pple were crying for immediate stoppage of international flights to the country immediately that Italian man tested positive to corona virus. All of you were hailing the President then. You are now chasing an innocent pastor who was working for his daily bread. I can only blame we citizens who are so foolish to have elected this govt into power again knowing its antecedent during its first tenure. They waited until their children n loved ones returned to the country before suspending international airlines. See what we are experiencing now? Poor pple are the ones suffering now. No be do? God is on the throne.
i can never vote Buhari, not even in my dream. The poor will suffer more if this virus spread more, that is why we need to take precaution as we know the type of leaders we have. Man know thy self. My fear is also the hunger that will follow, not even the virus.
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by legalwealth(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
ikemesit4477:
with his white garment! grin grin

grin

The scenario ehn

1 Like

Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by babamadiba(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dariye:
So, he knew he was doing something wrong..

I wonder what these type of pastors preach to their congregation.
exactly my thoughts
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by hope4nigeria(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
legalwealth:
Pastor fi ere ge.

Pastor ran with all his strength.

grin
so you mean the pastor abandon him congregations and fled? Opari, okete Boru MO Nigerian pastors lowo.
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by legalwealth(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
hope4nigeria:
so you mean the pastor abandon him congregations and fled? Opari, okete Boru MO Nigerian pastors lowo.

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by CuteYvonne777: 12:35am On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by odonkoro: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
A man will brag in the absence of no imminent danger that he is not afraid nor fear anybody except God; as a man of God as most
charlatans use to call themselves, why is he running away from a mere mortal?
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin Pls anyone with power bank for sale quote me am in Lagos...and nobody knows wen dis holiday will end calld corona virus

I have good ones that will last you for Long.
You can reach me on Whatsapp for details:
08080831480. Thank you
Re: Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus by samzy(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2020
SSam01:

You forgot to come back and claim your space tongue

Awon someone was sitting here and till church closes you wont see the someone that was sitting here

Oga monitoring spirit ���

I didn't oh I only got tired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor, Bolanle Ibrahim Killed Inside Church In Lagos (Photo) / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.