Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

GOOD GUY AT 23 - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GOOD GUY AT 23 (19784 Views)

Can A Lady( Age 23-26) Live Alone / Robert Greene's "23 Laws Of Human Nature"? / So Sad, It Happened:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 20, 21, 22, & 23) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 12:10am On May 11, 2020
Lakesc:

Sir what is ur name on fb, i would like to follow ur page

Hey there. It's Chuks Obinna

Here's a link to my profile

https://www.facebook.com/chukswrites
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by Lakesc: 6:04am On May 11, 2020
TheBizarreWrite:

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by Faithfulmartins(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2020
TheBizarreWrite:
SO SORRY GUYS FOR MY SUDDEN HIATUS. BEEN GOING THROUGH A LOT IN THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS THAT IT'S BEEN, PHEW! REAL HARD TO CONCENTRATE.

FIND ME ON FACEBOOK AND FEEL FREE TO CONNECT WITH ME AND SEE WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO:

I've sent u friend request since, but you're yet to accept it

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2020
Faithfulmartins:

I've sent u friend request since, but you're yet to accept it

Sorry about that. Done!
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by YhungJoe(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2020
TheBizarreWrite:

Sorry about that. Done!
Bro come and qwantinue the story na

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by Lakesc: 2:55pm On May 11, 2020
TheBizarreWrite:

thanks OP, following u now...

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 11:32pm On May 13, 2020
YhungJoe:
Bro come and qwantinue the story na

Working on it. Just need to get a new laptop (also working on that)
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by exseJ: 5:30am On May 14, 2020
This quarantine....guys will soon start vomiting sperms....its getting too long!
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by Hotchillz: 11:19pm On May 14, 2020
Bro! I love your story and I really love what you do. I believe you having a blog to show what you do is just brilliant and the best move to make too.

Just checked out your blog, loved the creativity you trying to sell too. I'm a web designer and I feel I can give you something way better than that.

I'd still read your stories tho lol...I mean I could see myself in it (not gonna lie lol) but if you interested in what I'm offering...here's my mail. hotchillz563@gmail.com. Keep up the good work bro

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by kakadinho0880: 11:56pm On May 15, 2020
Thebizzarewrite, kindly let us know if the story will be continued on Nairaland..

Checked out you blog and the story just has 2 episodes.

Thought the story would have been completed on your blog but it is still far behind..

Let us know where this story will be continued..

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2020
Hotchillz:
Bro! I love your story and I really love what you do. I believe you having a blog to show what you do is just brilliant and the best move to make too.

Just checked out your blog, loved the creativity you trying to sell too. I'm a web designer and I feel I can give you something way better than that.

I'd still read your stories tho lol...I mean I could see myself in it (not gonna lie lol) but if you interested in what I'm offering...here's my mail. hotchillz563@gmail.com. Keep up the good work bro

Hey, thanks a lot. I'll get in touch as soon as I'm ready.
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 8:08pm On May 16, 2020
kakadinho0880:
Thebizzarewrite, kindly let us know if the story will be continued on Nairaland..

Checked out you blog and the story just has 2 episodes.

Thought the story would have been completed on your blog but it is still far behind..

Let us know where this story will be continued..

So sorry about that. I mentioned something about working on getting a new laptop. That has hindered me in a lot of ways.

I'll try and work out something very soon.
Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 8:16pm On May 16, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT

HEY everyone!

Thanks for the patience. It's been a hard, long couple of weeks for us all. Yeah, but I've got good news.

I'm going to continue GOOD GUY AT 23. I'LL start posting episodes soon (given that I've gotten a lot of requests to do so).

The tricky thing is, I want to take a different turn with the story. It'll still be fun, I promise. Just a little liberty. A reboot, if you may. I really want this story to be as engrossing as it should be, more than it is now. So, I'm expanding it.

I'll premiere the REBOOT soon, and we'll all flow it.

Stay tuned. I'll be back with more info.

Peace out!✌

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by Faithfulmartins(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2020
Waiting patiently and diligently

1 Like

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by TheBizarreWrite(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2020
TEASER!!!

We stared at each other for a few long seconds. I could tell he’d been smoking, and this had nothing to do with the redness of his eyes, or that strange fierceness flashing in it—I could simply smell the weed on him.

I blocked the door with my arm. I wanted him to know I wasn’t in the mood for visitors.

‘Hey, what’s up?’ I greeted.

He smiled and nodded slowly and his left eye twitched. I won’t deny how weird that made me feel—I even took a quick look at his hands to be sure he hadn’t concealed any weapon or something like that, and I have good reason to feel that way: ever since I started getting closer to Lissa, he’d been casting long glances at me, almost as if to say ‘it’s on, bitch’.

A few seconds passed.

‘I’m good, bro,’ he answered and shifted closer. I instinctively wanted to shift backward but I stood still; whatever wants to happen should happen, right?

He cleared his throat and looked to the side, along the corridor, and then back at me. It was a quiet night and almost everyone had gone inside. I’d already put on a movie on my laptop, stuffed my ears, and gotten ready for the final phase of my night before he came knocking.

We stared at each other in silence. He’s high, Dickson, I told myself; say something or he’ll just stand there forever.

So I asked, ‘need something?’

That was when he slowly reached into his pocket. I held my breath and started thinking: so Chidi can harm me; so he can hurt me because of a girl, wow. Do I even have anything to defend myself with? what’s he bringing out, a knife or a gun? should I just lock the door and go in?

As these questions wrecked my mind—and yes, I was already feeling weak and tired, just from thinking—he took his hand out, slowly. My eyes remained fixed on that hand, the air suddenly hot and tense and my heart thumping. Shit, it has to be a knife.

5 Likes

Re: GOOD GUY AT 23 by germaphobe(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2020
guess who's back?, it's he who left cus he never left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love. / Chimamanda Adichie Speaks Pidgin English, Reveals What Feminism Means To Her / The Burial(Fears and Fierce)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.