Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

This Song Triggered My 1st Encounter With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Song Triggered My 1st Encounter With God (274 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Song Triggered My 1st Encounter With God by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
So here's my story.
I was out in my garden @ home, singing to God. I decided to listen to the song . Trust me on this; the skies above me suddenly transformed into unearthly bright colours. At once, i fell on my face (just as i read in my Bible )and praised God with gratitude. Here's the lyrics as i cant post the song directly.
NAME: Holy Of Holies
GENRE:Christianity
Note: It was purely God's mercy on me. I strongly stand against all forms of idol worship.
Lyrics; I enter the holy of holies##
I enter through the Blood of the lamb##
I enter to worship you only##
I enter to honor I AM##
Lord i worship you
I worship you
Lord i worship you
I worship you##
For your name is holy! Holy! Lord!##
BRIDGE:Let the weight of your Glory Cover us##
Let the life of your river flow##
Let the truth of your kingdom reign in us##
Let the weight of your glory fall///

Thats the song. I pray for recovery of this world from coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: This Song Triggered My 1st Encounter With God by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
Really strong lyrics bro
Re: This Song Triggered My 1st Encounter With God by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
Only faith can save men from covid-19
Re: This Song Triggered My 1st Encounter With God by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Blakewilli:
Really strong lyrics bro
true
Lalasticlala, happy sunday. FP material
Re: This Song Triggered My 1st Encounter With God by Sheunma: 3:35am On Mar 28, 2020
Ancientbeing:
true
i have similar experiences when i listen to and sing the song ' heal the world'.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Pastors Will Be Arrested In Rivers State Over Covid19 / Fact File On {Covid 19} Corona Virus And 5G Network By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Lockdown : Police Disrespected God By Stopping Me – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.