Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. (1252 Views)

Terrorist Attacks: We’ll Hold Buhari Accountable, I’m Pained – Ndume / We'll Hold Buhari Responsible For Killing Of Herdsmen In South - Northern Group / Buhari Responsible For Rise In Suicides In Nigeria - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by sapientia(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
If anything should happen to Imam Mohammad Tawhidi, @ImamofPeace, I urge the international community to hold General @MBuhari responsible. In 1984, he attempted to drug and abduct his critic, Umaru Dikko, in London. He can attempt same with Tawhidi

#LeadOrLeave #BuhariTormentor

Mods
Mynd44

Re: Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by rusher14: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
Reno is the boy that cried wolf.
Re: Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
You meant holding convik 109 responsible for not knowing the name of Chinese virus 'convik kill you moronic buhari supporters

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by dukeprince50: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Mtchew, My problem with Reno is that he behaves like a NL teenager.
The lady asked him if he is ok with someone insulting the president and he replied her with insults.
A baby in a grown man body

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by Scream(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
How have/has they/we/he respected themselves /ourselves/himself to deserve respect from other people?

^^^

You know what I mean.
Re: Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by Citytrend: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
It's well
Re: Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by GamalNasser: 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
That Imam of Peace no get joy
Re: Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by Escalze(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
This is not a time to fight or play games. The imam only stated what we know and have been saying or is it because he's a foreigner?

The whole world already knows the situation as it is.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by CoronaVirusPros: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Mtchew, My problem with Reno is that he behaves like a NL teenager.
The lady asked him if he is ok with someone insulting the president and he replied her with insults.
A baby in a grown man body
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by Johans1991: 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
If Buhari is that kind of person then you RENO will not be alive by now.
And idiot insulted your country and you are clapping for him.
When someone says your father is a fool then he is indirectly saying YOU ARE A FOOL.
If Buhari can ignore you for 6yrs then you should know that Buhari have no time for irrelevant people like that Iman.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by Ahasco(m): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
gbam!
Re: Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by CoronaVirusPros: 12:08am On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
If Buhari is that kind of person then you RENO will not be alive by now.
And idiot insulted your country and you are clapping for him.
When someone says your father is a fool then he is indirectly saying YOU ARE A FOOL.
If Buhari can ignore you for 6yrs then you should know that Buhari have no time for irrelevant people like that Iman.
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by lovemoi2(f): 2:34am On Mar 28, 2020
Lol how long will Africans ask for help from Non africans
Re: Reno Omokiri Urges International Community To Hold Buhari Responsible. by allthingsgood: 3:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Why I love buhari is that he doesn't respond to fools. Reno is corona that will kill u there. Fake pastor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Decided On 2023 Presidential Race- Tinubu / Panic as communist Entered Nigeria / If Hausa Tribes Unite They Can Break Fulani Hegemony, Hausaman Can Be Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.