Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu (57922 Views)

Dr. Mahmud Raji To Be Imposed As CMD Of National Hospital - DAILY NIGERIAN / MC Oluomo Distances Self From N500 Tinubu Stickers Imposed On Tricycles / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by emperor863(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
AFONJAboiy:
Wetin b curfew?

When government begin give pipu coffee na. Sebi you sabi coffee?
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Osonddu: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠❤❤
I think, that will be a good development for we Lagosians♥☘☘☘,⛄⛄⛄
☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝⭕⚫⚪⭕⚫⚪

Anything that can curb this public menace called CoronaVirus is a welcome development⛔♒♑♐☻
✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

Sanwolu is really working, but he should do everything possible and very fast to impose this curfew♥☹☹, it will really help us,
♣♦♠♥
⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲
we should use this opportunity to do praying and fasting against CoronaVirus♥♥♥☹☹☹☹☹☹☹, man shall not live by bread alone♋♊♉♈
⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅⛅➗➖➕➗➖➕
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by DonDraper66: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
GlobalWay:
cry
My broda imagine ... When they were eating bat , rat and co we were not there oo ... God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by GamalNasser: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
rusher14:

You are talking rubbish.

Name one major city on planet earth untouched by this virus?

And you consider yourself smart.

Mtcheew.

We are talking of curfew and you are saying another thing , you see why I say Buharist are not smart ?
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by ivolt: 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
BetBuilder365:

your life will be full of mass murder and war, standing with over 10 million lagosians to pray against you in Jesus Name
Don't mind the psychopath.
About 2 weeks ago, he first claimed the virus was a scam and deluded fellows uploaded his post en masse.
Then he said it cannot infect a black man only to turn around and claim that it will be the end of the world.
He has been flip-flopping ever since predicting gloom and doom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by henrixx(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
legalwealth:
Ha! !!

Thank God I relocated to Abuja along with my family mid last year from Gbagada where this coronavirus is even said to be rampant in Lagos.

May God heal Lagos, touch Abuja, purify Nigeria and have mercy on the world in Jesus name! !!
no where Corona no dey waka go

1 Like

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by rusher14: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

We are talking of curfew and you are saying another thing , you see why I say Buharist are not smart ?

So what does curfew have to do with this statement:

Curfew for what when most of the infections are coming from returnees...stop the returnees and this will end

Amnesia or is it confusion?
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by legalwealth(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
henrixx:
no where Corona no dey waka go

E go pare bi iso ni oruko nla ti Jesu! !!
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Annivers(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
legalwealth:
Ha! !!

Thank God I relocated to Abuja along with my family mid last year from Gbagada where this coronavirus is even said to be rampant in Lagos.

May God heal Lagos, touch Abuja, purify Nigeria and have mercy on the world in Jesus name! !!

Even Abuja is not save now
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by legalwealth(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
Annivers:

Even Abuja is not save now

Shuuu
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Keziehenry(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
highbeekeys:
This man has been very active. Kudos to him.
I'm only bothered by the ignorance shown by lots of lagosians concerning this pandemic.
Where is it raining
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
afonja gra gra.
all na wash.
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by GamalNasser: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
rusher14:

So what does curfew have to do with this statement:

Curfew for what when most of the infections are coming from returnees...stop the returnees and this will end

Amnesia or is it confusion?

If you were smart you would have studied the pattern of Covid infections in Nigeria and realised that 99.9% of the infections originated outside Nigeria and were imported into the country by people who came in from abroad and at that only about 5 of them have been able to transmit the infection within Nigeria ..What should that tell you? That the fight should be taken to stop further import with complete lockdown of entry into the country while all returnees who arrived in the last 20 days be all quarantined instead of ordering a curfew that does nothing but weaken the Economy further and trigger another bout of inflation but you Buharist can never know this and that's why you have all messed up Nigeria badly

2 Likes

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by onavae(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
...we shouted at the top of our voices that the entry points into this country should be closed and anyone coming in should be screened and quarantined. But our SOPHISTICATED brethren told us to shut up. They called us wailers. They insulted our generations and asked us to face our front. They forgot that they host all the main entry points into the country, air, land and sea. They forgot that other evils that came into the country previously always hit them first. Today, they bear the brunt of this whole tragedy, all because they wanted their oga's friends and family to return before closing borders. Just see everything beautiful Lagos has to sacrifice because they were waiting for Kyari and Buhari's daughter to come in first....
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by rusher14: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

If you were smart you would have studied the pattern of Covid infections in Nigeria and realised that 99.9% of the infections originated outside Nigeria and were imported into the country by people who came in from abroad and at that only about 5 of them have been able to transmit the infection within Nigeria ..What should that tell you? That the fight should be taken to stop further import with complete lockdown of entry into the country while all returnees who arrived in the last 20 days be all quarantined instead of ordering a curfew that does nothing but weaken the Economy further and trigger another bout of inflation but you Buharist can never know this and that's why you have all messed up Nigeria badly

I don't think you even know what you are writing.

Are the airports not shut?

Is the curfew that you opposed in your earlier statement not to address the issue of isolation and social distancing?

You are mightily confused.

Find something to eat.
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by GamalNasser: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
rusher14:

I don't think you even know what you are writing.

Are the airports not shut?

Is the curfew that you opposed in your earlier statement not to address the issue of isolation and social distancing?

You are mightily confused.

Find something to eat.

Are members of the APC not breaching the airspace shut down by using private jets to make fictitious travel thereby risking the import of more strains of Covid into Nigeria

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by otokx(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
that is the only way out. sad
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by galadima77(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2020
sanmtiago:
na Watin them use they sew shoe undecided

hahahahahahaha
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by rusher14: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

Are members of the APC not breaching the airspace shut down by using private jets to make fictitious travel thereby risking the import of more strains of Covid into Nigeria

You mean an American flight came into Nigeria to evacuate its citizens and this makes you angry?

You are utterly shameless.
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by GamalNasser: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
rusher14:

You mean an American flight came into Nigeria to evacuate its citizens and this makes you angry?

You are utterly shameless.

Which American flight ? You are just too naive
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Brunicekid(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
IstandWithGod:
Only Lagos state is speaking the truth about this Corona Virus...

The government knows sh!t is about to get real and that's why they gave instruction for Level 1 to 12 govt. workers to stay at home because these are the set of people most open to contracting the dreaded virus owing to the fact that they usually commute to and from work using public transportation as well as live in crowded neighborhoods...

Truth is that 1 out of every 40 people in Abuja and Lagos already has Covid-19: the Abba Kyaris that brought it through our borders passed it to their friends, who passed it to their drivers and aides as well as their barbers...the barbers passed it to their customers innocently and the customers after admiring themselves in the barbers mirror went home and passed it to their family and naso the thing take enter market...
All will go well In Jesus Name.
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by olanreyman(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
friday2011:

Hello, pls who gave lagos state N50billion?

Probably you dont know the difference between millions and billions.
Yes I don't know. Enlighten me
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by olanreyman(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
tiredoflife:

He is the poor na

Poor governor
He is so tired
Eat the money alone jo
grin grin
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by JustSul: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
kponkedenge:
Please do that immediately. I was talking to a friend in Abuja and he said the few Americans in their company that came into the country few weeks ago were not inspected and no government personnel came to check up on them from time to time.
Just imagine those that already have it and haven't yet been contacted by our government like these Americans.
Don't take these low figures you're seeing as the actual number..... JustSul are many unreported cases.
Please protect yourself everyone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by valarmorghulis: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
tmphoto:
Never late than ever [b][/b]
grin
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by friday2011(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
olanreyman:

Yes I don't know. Enlighten me

1m X 1,000=1,000,000,000 (1billion)
1,000,000,000 X50=50,000,000,000 (50billion)

So I repeat, nobody gave LSG 50billion naira for fight against coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by murmee: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
Coronavirus is not an African or Nigerian thing. The few positive cases in Nigeria are imported from abroad by returnees. If those coming from overseas were compelled to quarantine or isolate right from when the Virus broke out, we would not be in this mess. Nigeria is so fond of 'Fire Brigade' approach to everything. So sad!

2 Likes

Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Jaqenhghar: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
rusher14:

I guess you could say the same for London, New York , Perth, Wuhan, Milan, Paris ...etc
You want to compare yourselves with Wuhan and Paris and New York. SMH
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by rusher14: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You want to compare yourselves with Wuhan and Paris and New York. SMH

How can I?

They have thousands dead.
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Which one is there are numbers you need to see to warrant a curfew?? Oga shut down everywhere! Don't be like USA ooo
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by joefelin2345: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
Which curfew again? You see pple for road or for night again?: Curfew don impose itself o.
Re: Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu by Excuzeme: 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
kponkedenge:
Please do that immediately. I was talking to a friend in Abuja and he said the few Americans in their company that came into the country few weeks ago were not inspected and no government personnel came to check up on them from time to time.
Just imagine those that already have it and haven't yet been contacted by our government like these Americans.
Don't take these low figures you're seeing as the actual number..... There are many unreported cases.
Please protect yourself everyone.

These Politicians are just so DECEPTIVE!
A Curfew in Lagos will not stop one "Political big man" from moving around and having their parties.
The shutdown of the airports and ban on air travel did not stop Buhari and Abba Kyari from being ferried overnight to the UK, to get treatment for their own Covid-19, leaving other Nigerians to their fate.
Let me just warn that the Cabal should nto even try to play another "Yar Ardua" on Nigerians..... we know where this would end.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / Mama Taraba After Surgery (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.