Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] (15767 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by emmaodet: 12:39am On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
Being a single guy de sweet small sha, you will just be carrying different chicks without remorse or feeling bad.....come be like make we return back to Champions League, but no, we are now playing for Chinese league before small boys go break person leg for pitch grin grin

Single guys reading, enjoy enough oh.....make sure you carry different chicks - big bouncing buttocks, flat ass, strong bombom, soft one, yellow skin, dark, chocolate, virgins, bad chicks, church girls, pretenders, etc so that when u marry, u will just be smiling and shaking your head as you remember the crimes you committed with peoples' daughters cheesy cheesy

Cc: lefulefu, Omar03, emmaodet, healthserv, ubunja

Bro, tbh sometimes i feel like been a bachelor again.
This one wey be say na only egusi i dey eat everyday is kind of tiring, we suppose dey mix am with ogbono once a while abeg.
Been a bachelor is very very very sweet and it looks like the average guys and poor guys are the ones mostly rushing into marriage just to have relatively cheap and regular sex but rich guys hardly marry early.
Girls and family will always be running around them, taunting and mocking them to go and marry that there mates are already doing that.
Bro i miss bachelorhood

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by EmyLeo(m): 12:41am On Mar 28, 2020
Ginaz:
Hmmm, why didn’t you show us the girl na . So her boyfriend will know exactly where she’s been when he was calling .

Poor lover boy lol. While he was calling nonstop his babe was cooking , dancing and having a good time with a side side cock , oh friend rather .

Poor boy... this is heart breaking and devilishly wicked . embarassed

Love Is Wicked , I guess
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
any man weh bombom no kill go grow old cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 28, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro, tbh sometimes i feel like been a bachelor again.
This one wey be say na only egusi i dey eat everyday is kind of tiring, we suppose dey mix am with ogbono once a while abeg.
Been a bachelor is very very very sweet and it looks like the average guys and poor guys are the ones mostly rushing into marriage just to have relatively cheap and regular sex but rich guys hardly marry early.
Girls and family will always be running around them, taunting and mocking them to go and marry that there mates are already doing that.
Bro i miss bachelorhood
with cheap sex cheesy .do u know the number of married men who are sexually starved by their wives cheesy.some men never see the colour of their wife pant for the last 6 months and yet same women go dey give their pastor or boyfriend steady kpomo chop cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 28, 2020
So u had to take a pic of her slippers n ur kitchen to prove ur point All these guys forming Superman online. U haven't had a girl cook for u before or u never fvck another guy babe before make her phones dey ring
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Victoronah1: 3:28am On Mar 28, 2020
The last time I ate garri was 5 years ago
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by paradigmshift(m): 3:50am On Mar 28, 2020
iClef:

Not just that. Her ass was huge. While in the kitchen cooking on her dirty jean, I teased her ass and told her she has been eating big d!ck and lots of dirty things and that's why her ass is so BIG. We laughed and it was all fun. Too many dirty things, but I won't say them. It was fun throughout because I was a little tipsy as I wait for soup to get ready.

Tomorrow she's coming with her university room mate, the prettier one. I just pray something doesn't happen or I pray they don't bring covik one nine when coming.

No sex — just gist and eat. Her nice guy / caring boyfriend can wait — girls want bad boys, not clingy and desperate nice guys. Those of us that know how to f*ck like a beast, but financially stingy are the types they want. A man who is stubborn, naughty, unpredictable, hard to manipulate, and crazy in bed. #Smile.

Show you the girl? That is invasion of privacy — her boyfriend won't like it.

Oya show me how to fuckkkk,I need am
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 28, 2020
Exodora:
I am the only who thinks that op does not have nonsense at all.
Tell me what exactly are we supposed to do with the pix now.
Do you really have to tell us that you screwed someone's girl , somebody else where probably may be screwing yours too at the same if you don't know know it now.
So stop feel funky for ordinary screwing of water water p$$y .

Okay.
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 28, 2020
gulfer:
With that big bowl of garri, she must be a very hungry one angry angry angry

Okay.
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 28, 2020
maya007:
See the 250 slippers sef

#Smile.
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
True but such attitude can only come from a guy who has experienced so many ladies and have seen it all, and most probably he is financially settled and relaxed grin

#Correct.
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by bigcee(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2020
lefulefu:
thats why i rarely call girls on phone.they are the ones who call me or send me text cheesy
Mtcheeew!

Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Yungmil:
Forming bad guy!!!! Simple instruction self isolate undecided u will not hear

When you form bad guy, to prove it, write a book teaching people what you know if you're truly a bad guy.

Your moniker says Yung Mil. This means you claim to be a young millionaire. Could you write a book to teach us how the be a millionaire like you?
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2020
dairykidd:
So u had to take a pic of her slippers n ur kitchen to prove ur point All these guys forming Superman online. U haven't had a girl cook for u before or u never fvck another guy babe before make her phones dey ring

Why are you so depressed? Why do you keep trolling me? Why do you love attacking me? Can't you learn to read and ignore? Does hatred or depression run in your lineage?

I remembered how you and your fellow depressed ants camped on one of my threads in 2018 and abused me for 7 good days.

The thread was to educative, abusive, and fun so I had to turn it to a book, deleted it and made 200k that month selling the book and till today, the book keeps making money while you're still on Nairaland making noise.

Learn to be wise. I can use you to enrich myself. I have done it before and I can still do it again if I want to.

Why do you people always feel you must bring someone better than you down to go up? After abusing me, you'll still see these same kids send me a PM with a different moniker and expect me to reply. Cowards.

Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 28, 2020
Victoronah1:
The last time I ate garri was 5 years ago

Come back to Nigeria. I used to be in your shoe too. Back then it was semo.
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 28, 2020
paradigmshift:

Oya show me how to fuckkkk,I need am

It's in a book called Lasticle and TDFG. Get a copy and you'll surely get all you want.
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 28, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by emmaodet: 6:47am On Mar 28, 2020
lefulefu:
with cheap sex cheesy .do u know the number of married men who are sexually starved by their wives cheesy.some men never see the colour of their wife pant for the last 6 months and yet same women go dey give their pastor or boyfriend steady kpomo chop cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by farem: 6:53am On Mar 28, 2020
iClef:
She came, cooked, we partied indoors, drank, and ate food, talked dirty as her boyfriend keeps calling and calling. Yes, no sex — just friends. Virgin[b]yet unchaste, seriously unclean and immoral [/b]till marriage.

Wetin R-Kelly no go see for this life
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by farem: 6:56am On Mar 28, 2020
lefulefu:

Matthew 12:36
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2020
farem:

Matthew 12:36
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

I don't know if you're a fake pastor or a real one, but this is the section you're looking for https://www.nairaland.com/religion

They will preach to you in the open, but commit a crime worse than what they just preached about 5 hours later.

Preaching isn't bad as long as it's the appropriate environment, but some of you only serve God on your lips. Some Nigerian pastors are just preachers, not doers of what they preach. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 28, 2020
ifykris22:
cool

That looks cool. I like it.
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Blazebond(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin angryEmpty yarnings from empty men.
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 28, 2020
Blazebond:
grin grin grin grin angryEmpty yarnings from empty men.

Life always starts empty until you fill it with your hands.

1 Like

Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by zubbie01(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2020
iClef:

Life always starts empty until you fill it in your hands.
True talk,

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. "

Bob Marley

1 Like

Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2020
iClef:

Why are you so depressed? Why do you keep trolling me? Why do you love attacking me? Can't you learn to read and ignore? Does hatred or depression run in your lineage?

I remembered how you and your fellow depressed ants camped on one of my threads in 2018 and abused me for 7 good days.

The thread was to educative, abusive, and fun so I had to turn it to a book, deleted it and made 200k that month selling the book and till today, the book keeps making money while you're still on Nairaland making noise.

Learn to be wise. I can use you to enrich myself. I have done it before and I can still do it again if I want to.

Why do you people always feel you must bring someone better than you down to go up? After abusing me, you'll still see these same kids send me a PM with a different moniker and expect me to reply. Cowards.

I remember u.. lol I'm not trolling u guy but i think those pics aren't necessary. I just made that one comment, and u claim i abused u for 7 days Guy na wah oo, anyways do ur thing... btw take it easy with the outburst u might have a heart attack bro cheesy
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by topsquino(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Hi

everyone. I will be giving out 1 MILLION NAIRA to 70 lucky winners today by 6pm. If you are interested check my post by 6pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2020
dairykidd:

I remember u.. lol I'm not trolling u guy but i think those pics aren't necessary. I just made that one comment, and u claim i abused u for 7 days Guy na wah oo, anyways do ur thing... btw take it easy with the outburst u might have a heart attack bro cheesy

You keep trolling, but you'll never recall. I guess you forget easily.

All the best. I pray you permanently stop today and forever. Though, I know it's hard, but try.

Hidden reminder: DairyKidd-iLegendd
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 28, 2020
zubbie01:

True talk,

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. "

Bob Marley

On point.
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Npower: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2020
topsquino:
Hi

everyone. I will be giving out 1 MILLION NAIRA to 70 lucky winners today by 6pm. If you are interested check my post by 6pm
You this stupid boy, go and find something to eat
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Npower:

"Go and find something to eat?" That's savagery. I had no choice than to laugh hard. grin grin
Re: She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] by topsquino(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2020
Npower:

LOL.

That's the problem with you Nigerians.

Even if person want to help you, you will be doubting.

Do I look poor to you?

I'm sure you don't earn half of what I earn in a day even in a month.

I'm not here to brag here okay.

My profile and credibility speaks for itself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? / How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? / My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.