Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card (54793 Views)

Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by ebubeson: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2023
A former friend of mine told me long time ago, how a guy slept with his former babe when she came to drop wedding invitation card.

If you like, keep enjoying yourselves and keep enjoying your cheating. It is a free world...

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by ebubeson: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
ebubeson:
A former friend of mine told me long time ago, how a guy slept with his former babe when she came to drop wedding invitation card.

If you like, keep enjoying yourselves and keep enjoying your cheating. It is a free world...

May God save us

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by talk2hb1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
ebubeson:

The Guy Slept with her or she slept with her ex-boyfriend. At least you didn't include that she was raped...

244 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Intoboy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Foolish girls everywhere

147 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by faceLAGOS: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
No hymen, no...

grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by grandstar(m): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
ebubeson:

It will be hard for her to be faithful.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by SirJerrie(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
She went to have sex.... She didn't go to drop anything...
As long as she wasn't raped!

415 Likes 27 Shares

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by imagrg(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Artificial hymen go soon borku grin grin
faceLAGOS:
No hymen, no...

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Emmanuel909090: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Misterone: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
ebubeson:

later this one too go dey shout Nigerians are hungry. When all your thoughts are about a woman's private, how poverty no go pursue you? Bleep anybody you wan Bleep, when you get down, let it end there. E no concern any other person. If you like go select your virgin marry.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by ebubeson: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Misterone:
later this one too go dey shout Nigerians are hungry. When all your thoughts are about a woman's private, how poverty no go pursue you? Bleep anybody you wan Bleep, when you get down, let it end there. E no concern any other person. If you like go select your virgin marry.
Are you a virgin? If you are not, it is not a sin.... Enjoy your day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by SouthSouth1914: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
This is no joke. More than 3 ladies I have dated did this. I never knew they were engaged though.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by toujurs: 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
faceLAGOS:
No hymen, no...

grin
I hope you have money in your pocket to back this your fantasyh, because if not. Bro one rich kid, is fuckin shit out of your future wife right now.

Most women right now, are sexually satisfactionist. To big boys. Who doesn't even rate them. Funny enough these big boys are spending their father's billions, it's not like they can make such money.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by faceLAGOS: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
toujurs:
I hope you have money in your pocket to back this your fantasyh, because if not. Bro one rich kid, is fuckin shit out of your future wife right now.

Most women right now, are sexually satisfactionist. To big boys. Who doesn't even rate them. Funny enough these big boys are spending their father's billions, it's not like they can make such money.

Bla bla bla...

Anyways, thanks for your time.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by toujurs: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Bla bla bla...

Anyways, thanks for your time.
Bla bla bla abi, okay then. Continue setting standard. You can't afford to get.

7 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by dontrulee: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Even the virgin's are going bad and crazy these days. Doing all for of "sexual practices" apart from the penetrative sex.

Some are pro in anal sex, MouthAction and the likes.
grin grin

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by anthonyuncle(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
I thought earthly wonders ended in 2022 angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Samfloxin(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
It is possible,a girl my side did same. The ex called her twi days to her marriage and requested for farewell sex which she gave him without any atom of resistance. I warned my wife never to invite any guy whether ex or bestie.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Babaken(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Is possible,
Okafor's law still exists.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by FalseProphet1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
ebubeson:

I've done this before she was my ex and we dated for about 2 years. Just that in my own case she didn't come to give me wedding IV. She came to do customized bottle water for her wedding. So she called me to tell me if so know anything about it, I told her I don't, and she was like she's in my neighborhood she'll stop by at my place so we can talk more. So she came, and we had sex.

We even had more sex even until 3 days to her wedding cos the pure water company she was doing the customized bottle water wasn't far from my house, so whenever she goes there, she'll branch at my place for a quickie.

Women sha.

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by rickleye: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
This is not new !
Don't you think that the bf did the same to his ex's ?
One last Hurrah.

11 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Flows001(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
dontrulee:
Even the virgin's are going bad and crazy these days. Doing all for of "sexual practices" apart from the penetrative sex.

grin grin
Still better, as far as the hymen still dey intact, the kpekus definitely still tight!

13 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by ifihearam: 1:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Na normal
nothing new

1 Like

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by 1Sharon(f): 2:15am On Jan 26, 2023
Must you invite your ex to your wedding?

24 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Bigseven(m): 3:07am On Jan 26, 2023
Even if she’s the one that initiated the sex, the guy should have rejected the offer. also, the guy is wrong if he initiated the sex. We need a generation that will do the right thing per time both in secrete and public. God expect us to do so and the grace to do the right thing is release in Jesus name.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by RedpillAnalyst: 3:31am On Jan 26, 2023
I have witnessed one. Not heard or told.

She was billed to marry the following week and this lady came to visit my buddy and slept over. To be fair, my buddy told me nothing happened that night as my buddy was playing game in the living room for the most part and he is not the type that lacks women.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Fiscus105(m): 3:36am On Jan 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I've done this before she was my ex and we dated for about 2 years. Just that in my own case she didn't come to give me wedding IV. She came to do customized bottle water for her wedding. So she called me to tell me if so know anything about it, I told her I don't, and she was like she's in my neighborhood she'll stop by at my place so we can talk more. So she came, and we had sex.

We even had more sex even until 3 days to her wedding cos the pure water company she was doing the customized bottle water wasn't far from my house, so whenever she goes there, she'll branch at my place for a quickie.

Women sha.

Aftern 6months of marriage, beating started coming out and latter divorce, .......... nairaland hopeless beings will continuing wailing ,...... marriage nah scam, marriage not meant for everybody, marriage is overrated, blablabla

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by koladata(m): 3:37am On Jan 26, 2023
i've met with one before, we did everything except penetration, she also had a long list of guy she does it with not only me and they love her for the fact that she's a virgin , i was just smart enough to discover her dirty secrets, if not i would have bought her creepy life. Once she get dis-flowered, she's definitely serving all of them one after the other.
dontrulee:

grin grin

16 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Fiscus105(m): 3:40am On Jan 26, 2023
1Sharon:
Must you invite your ex to your wedding?

When we say, woman must forget about ex when going into marriage, you guys say no, ..........they are not enemy nah, they can still help each other nah, marriage isn't bondage nah, ......this is likely result of being friendship with ex. OLD FLAME NEVER DIES EASILY!

Any girl that invites her ex to her wedding has no iota of shame and she is potential cheater if not a cheat.

57 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by jeromestarks: 7:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

You can not have a happy lasting home if you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by meobizy(f): 8:40am On Jan 26, 2023
How low can Nairaland go? Apparently the bottom of a barrel can be broken through.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.