Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive (135540 Views)

Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / COVID-19: Davido And Chioma — Lovely Timeline Photos / Covid-19 : Davido's Wife Chioma Finally Speaks From Isolation (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by geezynoni: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Some of yall got this virus arleady...but u don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Dcoy: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
All those follow follow, I want to hug a star, I want a selfie, I need to be seen close to them, wetin you bring for me? Na coro them bring oh.... God catch Una..... Fake and greedy lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Siberia01:
grin
na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians remain..
I swear, make dem get small sense self grin
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Blezine: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Speedy recovery on Chioma in Jesus name.
God, please have mercy on us and heal our land.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by henrypsexy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Covid-19 its not as deadly as many thinks. You will be fine as long as u take the medications

Idris Elba n wife also got it soon dey will be fit.....

https://amebo9ja.com/breaking-davido-reveals-chioma-tested-positive-says-she-is-in-quarantine/

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by 247updated: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
E don happen ��������

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Yewandequeen(f): 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
silver94:
This looks fake to me. Davido's twitter name is @iamdavido not @davido. Mods pls confirm this news
it's @davido and it's a verified acct
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by BigJoe19: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Dcoy:
All those follow follow, I want to hug a star, I want a selfie, I need to be seen close to them, wetin you bring for me? Na coro them bring oh.... God catch Una..... Fake and greedy lifestyle
You may have the virus and don't know, the way you poor folks hate is something out of the ordinary.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by wizod(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Siberia01:
grin
na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians remain..
indeed all Marlians are damn stupid

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by roladex(f): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Siberia01:
grin

na Naira Marley and his stupid marlians
remain..

and u too 2

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by SalomonKane: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
When did she do the test and if it's possible can we see the test result?
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by roladex(f): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Davido and his Dad be shouting Omo baba olowo and Baba olowo up and down without giving anything back to the society.... Every other billionaires in Nigeria has contributed one thing or the other to combat this deadly virus but nothing has been heard of the Adeleke's family. If na to dey gallivant up and down inside private jet now, them no go carry last
u r just a bad belle2
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by amaridigital(m): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
BUHARIGOQUENCH:
Good news and welcome development...More news like this will be highly appreciated...all this nonsense celebs that have no morality should get em..
May all the celebrities that have kept their voice silent towards the oppressed masses catch it one by one... grin grin grin

The fake Celebs were shouting up and down during Fatoyibo's ordeal but kept mute on this coro pandemic.
Imagine Davido performed in two different shows last weekend in Ibadan after returning from the US. He deliberately disobeyed the rule that returnees must be self isolated for 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Cmanforall: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Legits:

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1243626202587369474?s=19
Why address her as baby mama? Fiancée would have been better.

I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Fredamanda: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Wish her quick recovery ���
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Ghallant01(m): 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I hope Davido isn't doing this just to trend

I pray she's healed if true in Jesus name, Amen
Which kind play be that
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Faithy1234(f): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Tot they have shut down international airport ..SMH .
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Aspsolution(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2020
Firstlady25:
Wish her quick recovery.

Please how can I start a sanitizer business, what are the budget I should have in mind. Heard its trending now as more Nigerians are getting infected meaning more business
I can supply to you for a considerable rate
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by enemyofprogress: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chei they wan use this igbo girl cash our brother. God no go gree una. Herbal medicine to the rescue

Mannabbqgrils when are you going to test +?
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Ojady(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
C'mon ya'll we all know, lying is part of his publicity approach - I mean why do these Nigerian artistes lie anyhow, the other day, it was Ruggedman claiming he gpt jumped in the UK, now this... Just listen to the story: anyone who studies this dude, will know, the writeup is off- not his typical get up of upgraded Agbero style...moreso, over 20 people go on a trip, board the same plane, use the same cups and all, the same loo on his (another lie) private jet... you know, the same shenanigans typical of groupies and, none of them but Chioma gets it...someone should tell this dude to stop with those lies, we aint falling for that isht no more

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by EmekaBlue(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
ninja turtle is lying
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by foleskay(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
I just hope what's happening in India where a single man infected 19 members of his family and put a whole village of 40000 people in quarantine not occur with this returnees in Nigeria.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Exodora: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Firstlady25:
Wish her quick recovery.

Please how can I start a sanitizer business, what are the budget I should have in mind. Heard its trending now as more Nigerians are getting infected meaning more business
People like you are not supposed to share same space with other living beings.
How can you be this cruel , other countries are making sure the average people stay on same page amid the Coronavirus here you are thinking like an African man that you .
Tomorrow is people like you that will open their fucking smelling mouth to say shit about government .
Nigerian should be ashamed of herself as a country .

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Speechless.. Nothing's left to say.. but to give thanks to God for not allowing my travel plans to work out.. grin grin grin

What a consolation. cool
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by bonnyhope: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Somebody would just wish this kind of sickness for himself and fiancee just to trend?
I doubt
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by chaloskyx: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
thats you and chiomas private business you are just making this public just for likes and to trend as usual. please everything is not about attention there are a lot of people in Nigeria who have this virus and you dint show any kind of support but once it get to you the first thing is to run to social media to seek attention. grow up davido and sort your personal problems privately for once
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by identitylenz(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Since davido and the baby are both negative, then he's lieing or joking

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Halo22: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
It's not gonna be easy, but may God be with them.
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Muhylonaire(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

why not call up on the MODERATORs in here for that?

I tried creating a topic with it... I guess I was banned by the BOT
Re: Covid-19: Davido's Baby Mama, Chioma Tests Positive by Jaqenhghar: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Your head dey work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Goldie Is Dead! / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.