Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Hot!!!! Get $10 To $100 In A Day. Expires In 3 Days Hurry!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hot!!!! Get $10 To $100 In A Day. Expires In 3 Days Hurry!!! (971 Views)

BVN, NIN Requirement: CBN Keeps Mum As Deadline Expires / Tell You To Get $10 Million In The Shortest Time / Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!!! Get $10 To $100 In A Day. Expires In 3 Days Hurry!!! by TopAndClever(f): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Are you familiar with cryptocurrency? No?

Well that's not important right now because you can get your first cryptocurrency now and withdraw it in days. Making money through cryptocurrency is getting easier everyday!!! Ow follow my instruction

• Download the trust wallet app on your appstore
• Open the app and click on ‘CREATE A NEW WALLET’.
• The next step after you click ‘CREATE A NEW WALLET’ is to backup your wallet’s seed keywords. These keywords need to be kept safe.
• Once you click on ‘CONTINUE’, Trust Wallet app will show you the 12 words that is the key to your wallet. Copy them and keep it in your notepad or screenshot it.
• Next, you will need to input the seed words (those 12 words) in order to create and access your Trust Wallet.
• Click on ‘DONE’ to access the wallet that you just generated
• Now click on this link https://share.trustwallet.com/lYBFxNq until you see a certain message (you might need to click 3-4 times)
• Click on okay, and choose trust wallet and You should recieve a success message about recieving 100 TWT.

• In 3 days it will be distributed and exchanged for cash. That will go straight into your bank account it's worth $10 for every registration. I used all my families phones and now I have $50

Chat up this number on whatsapp if you do not understand +2348146104346

1 Share

Re: Hot!!!! Get $10 To $100 In A Day. Expires In 3 Days Hurry!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nonsense waste of time.

My friend go and sit down.
Re: Hot!!!! Get $10 To $100 In A Day. Expires In 3 Days Hurry!!! by TopAndClever(f): 4:25am On Mar 28, 2020
Lol Nonsense or not. Cryptocurrency will continue to pay all my bills. Facts! You can hold on to your ancient teachings.

A proverb for you!
Just because you dont want to admit that the sun shines does not mean it won't shine on others.

Meaning
Your opinion does not change REALITY

Better be wise

(1) (Reply)

Odum Chijoke: Technology Whiz Kid Set To Take Over / Evidence Of Earnings. / Make #4000 Daily With Inknation DOING NOTHING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.